[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it bad that I fapped to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: [TheSacredBlacksmith]-ch21_52.png (227 KB, 843x1200) Image search: [Google]
[TheSacredBlacksmith]-ch21_52.png
227 KB, 843x1200
is it bad that I fapped to this?
>>
RETCON
E
T
C
O
N
>>
>>139304415

No, fapping is exactly what you deserve.

Every time you fap, remember that: this lonely orgasm is exactly what you have earned.

And nothing more.
>>
It got retconned so enjoy. Nothing more than a little rough molestation.
>>
>>139304415
That shit was so retarded and edgy.
>>
>>139304415
Don't worry, there are people that have fapped to high school girl in concrete.
>>
>>139305302
People have fapped to the story of Junko Furuta? How edgy can you possibly be?
>>
>>139304513
ERECTION
R
E
C
T
I
O
N
>>
>>139305302
I read that doujin.
I was prepared to fap but ended up just miserable and depressed.
Made me re evaluate my life and forever cured me of fapping to torture, guro, etc.
>>
>>139306949
Baby Fuck Baby Fuck It's Alright!
>>
>>139309371
Did you know before or after that was based on real life?
>>
>>139309423
I knew before but not the details. Had to wiki that shit afterwards since I thought it was exaggerated.
At least I'm not too jaded and cynical I guess because holy shit did that fill me with rage.
>>
File: 1412814314137.png (300 KB, 531x767) Image search: [Google]
1412814314137.png
300 KB, 531x767
>>139306949
If you've gotten to the point where you're fapping to a chick getting tortured for weeks then you're obviously not going to be caring much about some fag on the internet whining about it being edgy. People can fap to anything, that's just the way the world is.
>>
>>139310460
I think they're out of jail, or being released in the near future it if that makes it any worse.
>>
>>139304415
but she wasnt raped because the rapist is impotent
>>
>>139308105
Kek
>>
>>139304415
I'm not even a purity fag but having the main girl get raped is full on retard.

FUCKING
WOLF GUY
>>
>>139310668
The nip guy who killed and ate that french girl was flown home and never went to jail. Nip laws are really shitty.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.