[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is ready for guilty crown levels of train wreck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: epic fail.png (255 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
epic fail.png
255 KB, 640x360
Who is ready for guilty crown levels of train wreck
>>
>>139288917
Sure, I'm excited for Kabaneri.
>>
>>139288917
Why don't you ask the people who saw the first two episode for their impressions? Or are you uninterested in informing your opinion and just want to shitpost?
>>
I'm gonna enjoy the funposting.
>>
>>139288917
This cannot be possibly as bad as Guilty Crown.
>>
Is this adapted from a 4koma or something I'm unaware of? I hate getting spoiled from what I think are original anime but end up not being.

Can't wait to watch this with /a/ though. Hopefully no one spoils the first 2 eps.
>>
>>139288917
It's got designs by Shirow Miwa, I'll try not to drop it
>>
>>139288917
>anything that looks edgy is automatically compared to Guilty Crown
Is this a meme
>>
>>139290756
no, they just screened the first 2 episodes on american cons
>>
Would be nice if It's half as entertaining as GC
>>
So what does Kiznaiver mean?
>>
>>139292317
kizu means wound, kizuna meas bond, naive means naive
>>
Damn too late for an extremely hilarious Kizu nayver joke
>>
File: maki.png (239 KB, 862x910) Image search: [Google]
maki.png
239 KB, 862x910
>>139292028
Same here, I'm really digging how the characters are drawn.
>>
>>139292454
she is the edgiest character
>>
>>139292447
what about Knife?
>>
>>139292068
No, people just want something to shitpost. Basically, the series will probably turn out fine, but it'll shitposted so hard discussion will be fucking impossible. A popular writer and a popular studio triggers /a/ like nothing else.
>>
I can't help but get excited for this. Kobayashi is good af and it's Trigger so there are gonna some sick dudes working on it. PV looked gorgeous and it's super colourful and interesting looking. I know we're not supposed to like Okada but frankly I haven't seen enough of her shit to have an opinion on her. I dunno, I hope it's good.
>>
>>139293722
You're not the only one. I'm going to watch it, and given who's working on it and what we've seen so far, I'll probably enjoy it. I sure as hell won't be trying to talk about it on /a/, though.
>>
>>139293907
My biggest worry is scheduling mishaps a la Kill la Kill. First episode of Luluco was finished the day before screening, god knows what they're doing with a full length series. Crossing my fingers hard for this one.
>>
File: Kiznaiver.png (86 KB, 1320x604) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaiver.png
86 KB, 1320x604
I was in the "cautiously optimistic" camp, but this dude's write-up has me kinda excited.
>>
>>139294045
I hope the twists aren't too irritating but sounds neat. I fetishize fun colour use in anime so that gets me pretty pumped.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (4 KB, 104x186) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
4 KB, 104x186
>>139288917
I won't watch it but I'll come to the threads to shitpost anyway.
>>
>>139294774
I hope people like you fucking die
Shitting on shows you don't watch is maximum retardation. Even ANN reviewers are better than you. At least they watch the shows
Ask yourself this: Do you want to be more retarded than ANN reviewers?
If the answer is yes, fuck off from /a/ and shoot yourself
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.