[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 4 years of being infatuated with the fleeting pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Aika_Fuwa.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Aika_Fuwa.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
After 4 years of being infatuated with the fleeting pictures I see on /a/, I finally decided to watch Zetsuen no Tempest for best girl.

Why did no one tell me she was dead from the start

When was the last time you were baited into an anime only to regret it?
>>
Toradora. I was told it was a romance show that took time to develop its characters and it turned out that the only ones developed are the ones that have no chance of winning from the start, meanwhile it openly says that the main girl has daddy issues and it's ignored because she learned to clean the dishes.
>>
>>139281047
being dead doesn't prevent her from being a great character
>>
File: 1363305547209.jpg (314 KB, 820x720) Image search: [Google]
1363305547209.jpg
314 KB, 820x720
>>
>>139281168
just something about the realisation she would only ever appear in flashbacks irked me.

I usually hate it when characters are resurrected but i would have made an exception this time.
>>
>>139281304
I think it's good that she stayed dead.
>>
>>139281304
you weren't mad at how the best girl got rezzed?
>>
>>139281137
>Toradora
Did you really believe the greatest love story ever told joke?
The people that genuinely think Toradora told a good story with engaging characters are the usual pubescent LN-reading chuuni mouth-breathers that think Dengeki Bunko is highbrow entertainment.
>>
>>139281047
>watching fujoshit for the girls
>>
>>139283766
I would consider it among the greatest harem stories ever told if I could sit down and consider its peers without raging.
The peanut galery was properly developed and it deals with the tsundere thing pretty okay. The main issue is that it doesn't take as much time to justify why the end coupling is better, it even does the opposite and bring up how Ryuuji is just a replacement dad. The only thing putting them together is that he thinks that Taiga is cute in an infantile way and that she would be lost without someone taking care of her and he ended up in that position. It's way to quick to describe the characters flaws just to drop them when the genre demands it.

Amin turned into a great girl, never best, and giving closure to side character's arcs in more than one episode is a huge merit for a harem story. It just had to fuck up the main story to do so.
>>
File: a45da4b8-s.jpg (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
a45da4b8-s.jpg
34 KB, 480x270
>>139281047
calm down and have some salmon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.