[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will SL fuck it up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 3rei.png (2 MB, 1520x2200) Image search: [Google]
3rei.png
2 MB, 1520x2200
How will SL fuck it up?
>>
The will ad more loliservice so they won't.
>>
They will remove Shirou and then I'll stop watching.
>>
No cheeky butt pissing herself.
>>
As long as there's Illya nd Miyu, everything will be fine.
>>
They make Miyu hold hands with gil
>>
>>139278714
Shoehorned in hot spring episode.
>>
>>139279115
Why shoehorn it when one already exists in the manga.
>>
>>139278714
When they run out of budget.

Angelica Gil spamming GOB will kill the show.
>>
>>139279186
Not if all the GOB effects and weapons are CGI.
>>
>>139279115
It's not shoehorned when it's on the source.
Blame Ko-Gil and the GoB having fucking hot springs for no reason
>>
Not giving it a new ost.
>>
Rewatching right now.
This show is beautiful.
Can't hold the tears back.
>>
Lewd yuri
Remove trash shiro
>>
>>139279972
Shirou has nothing to do with yuri. He's an important part of Illya's happy life.
>>
They will add fanservice which obviously nobody wants.
>>
The first 8 episodes will be filler like season 3.
>>
>>139280325
I hope so.
>>
>>139280325
The PV showed stuff from the actual 3rei manga. Normally, the first PVs are footage of the first 2 or 3 episodes (mostly because further episodes just aren't done by the time the PV has to come out), so I'm confident that we won't see much filler
>>
>>139280325
I wish.
>>
>Caster Illya vs Thor Beatrice
>Gil vs Angelica
>Illya+Tanaka vs Darius
>Sapphire Illya teddy bear vs Rin and Luvia meido
>Sapphire/Assassin Illya+Kuro vs Angelica
>everyone vs mud heroes
>Shirou vs mud heroes
>Sakuralot blindside vs Miyu Gil
RIP SL
>>
>>139279070

Shirou's shitty flashback would be S3 material anyways.
>>
>>139280376
>>139280398
Daily reminder that fatehaters like you aren't in any position to judge a fate manga and show made by a fatefag for fatefags
>>
>>139280783
>shitty
fatehaters, please leave
>>
>>139281148

Go read it again and tell me it's good. It's far worse than rest of the manga. Talking, talking and more talking.
>>
>>139281182
Clearly the fuckig MOTW that was the first manga where Illya had almost no reason to fight is better
Or Kuro's shitty misunderstanding drama from her intro arc
Kill yourself, delusional fatehater
>>
>>139278714
They already fucked it up by not giving Illya a hat.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.