[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of space brothers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 232232322332.jpg (157 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
232232322332.jpg
157 KB, 1600x600
What does /a/ think of space brothers?
>>
Good.
>>
It's not a show to marathon. If you try to watch a bunch of episodes in a row you will get sick of it.

Watch one or two episodes then wait a few days before watching more. You'll appreciate it more.
>>
>>139272866
I think you meant uchuu kyodai
>>
Long as hell.
>>
>>139272978
I've seen the whole thing, just wondering what everyone else thought. I think the part with Hibito on the moon etc was the highlight of this.
>>
>>139272866
Overrated shit with a vocal circlejerking fanbase
>>
Was alright. Was pretty fun at first but whenever the focus switches to the brother and his drama it got boring fast.
>>
>>139272866
Fun, started reading the manga after the show ended. Happy to know that the Earth is back to being the densest thing in our solar system.
>>
>>139272978
Yeah, it's best watched episodically. More like Natsume Yuujinchiou or Mushishi where it's a slow burn.
>>
File: 1453232879935.jpg (47 KB, 453x548) Image search: [Google]
1453232879935.jpg
47 KB, 453x548
>>139272866
Moon mission was the climax and the quality really drops near the end.

Flashbacks were way overused in the show. In the beginning they were fine, bit near the end there were multiple flashbacks per episode and they were mostly just recaps of shit that happened earlier in the series, no new information. I remember one episode having a flashback that played out an entire scene, uncut, from the previous episode. A long ass flashback for shit that had literally just happend.
>>
>>139272978
Bullshit. It's good period.
>>
>>139272866
Serika was cute
>>
The russian ballerina arc was meh and 3 fucking recap episodes was extra fun.
>>
>>139272866
Comfy anime.
>>
I enjoyed the ride.
>>
It's a piece of cake.

;_;
>>
>>139273294
I see you bro. God speed.
>>
>>139272978
The manga is extremely easy to marathon, it's great
>>
>>139272866
I want to say I love it, but I've never actually finished it.
>>
>>139273704
oh shit, actual development with serika? i need to start reading it again
>>
>>139273294
Been a while.
>>
>>139276143
why the fuck are you comparing space brothers to planetes? because space? Its ridiculous, the premise of each show is completely different.
>>
some of the scenes tho

dat quality

this wasn't even an insignificant part in the story either
>>
>>139272866

Felt sop moon man.
>>
>>139272866
Bretty good. Just finished the anime yesterday. Refreshing, really. Too many series has a shit ton of tired old tropes in it. It had a unique premise(realistic modern space travel) and felt real for the most part.

The space travel and training and everything was true to reality. The characters were well written and it was interesting to see how they all were connected to eachother and their bonds develop over the years.

I was kinda disappointed when I got to around episode 90 because I realized they wouldn't have enough time to resolve all the plot threads in just 9 episodes. Was hoping the anime would be the complete story. I would start reading the manga, but I had heard that it hasn't progressed all that much. I'll probably wait a year or two and see if they announce another season for the anime, and if not I'll check out the manga.
>>
>>139276143
This
>>
>>139273951
Pls. I marathoned those within a day or two
>>
>>139272866
Awesome show, saved me from suicide. Got my university acceptance letter the same day Mutta was accepted into NASA training. It was surreal. The things we went through, me and Mutta.
>>
>>139272866
it makes me feel sad. left his job to pursue his dreams which seems impossible but actually turns out he was made for it. i wish i could do that
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.