[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonball Super's animation is fine. It's only nostalgiafags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
Dragonball Super's animation is fine.
It's only nostalgiafags who think it looks "bad."
>>
They were extremely greedy and jewish for making Phillipino interns work on that episode.
With the new One Piece movie done with, I hope Toei steps up their game. The problem is even if they do they won't live up to the quality of Toyotaro's manga.
>>
>>139272060
look at pretty cure that is animation done right why one piece and dragon ball super cant have that level annoys the hell out of me i mean its the same company ffs.
>>
Dragon ball threads should be deleted on sight.
>>
>>139273573
Don't expect anything, Sailor Moon Crystal will soon start airing and they're working on Tiger Mask and Popin Q probably along some unannounced projects.

>>139274326
You clearly aren't watching Maho. Fuck off.
>>
Even Japan hates it.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26926946
>>
>>139274349
This.
>>
>>139274349
What's a good anime to discuss? Seriously, I'm curious
>>
>>139273573
I find that confusing, Super DB manga doesn't belong to Toriyama? How does it work?
>>
>>139274660
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>139274986
Toriyama writes up a "manuscript" or a backbone to the story arcs that he designs himself, a rough template as you may.
Then this is transcribed into the Super Anime by Toei, and Toyotaro took the same storyline and created a promotional manga that is a monthly on V-Jump.
While we're at it Toriyama in a recent interview expressed his disappointment in Toei for mishandling the Anime. He will have a full interview coming up in the latest volume of the Super manga by Toyotaro.
>>
>>139274660
They seem to love it, actually.

Better than GT, they said.
>>
>>139275427

Oh no don't get it twisted, even with the quality in DBS, it is still miles better than GT no questions asked.
>>
>>139275148
>Why didn't they just wait for new material and start Dragon Ball Super at the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 tournament instead of re-animatiomg the two movies?
>>
>>139274660
I like how the ED starts immediately after the OP.
>>
>>139275469
*instead of re-animating the two movies*
>>
>>139275469
because
A)they had to make the movie canon from an anime point of view because Toriyama said so
B)They wanted to stretch and make filler content because money.
>>
File: wwwwwww.gif (385 KB, 1282x721) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwww.gif
385 KB, 1282x721
>>139274660
>>
>>139272060
It looks like shit.
Dragon Ball Z also looked like shit.
>>
>>139275148
>Toriyama is upset about his franchise being mishandled by the American movie
>Wants to start a new adventure
>Is too lazy to get directly involved
Sasuga Toriyama
>>
File: fuck no.png (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fuck no.png
61 KB, 500x500
>>139272060
Fuck You
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.