[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trigger wants to focus on original anime, they have a 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
>Trigger wants to focus on original anime, they have a 30 year expansion plan
>they want to build up their catalogue of Trigger-owned properties and train young staff, like a cool version of KyoAni
>currently working on 5 original anime and a third part to Little Witch Academia
>Kiznaiver (Spring 2016), Luluco (Spring 2016), LWA 3 (TBA), original Imaishi mecha series (TBA), original Yoshinari series (TBA), original series by secret awesome director (TBA)
Is Trigger going to grow into the GOAT studio, /a/?
>>
>>139268093
Ambitious is the best direction a company can put forward to the public. They've also got a few titles on their back, I wouldn't doubt anime still has the potential to grow back fast, especially when the industry relies on formulaic, there are ways anime can excel the material.
>>
>>139268310
I wonder if they're ever get a show funded by American sources like IG.
>>
>>139268093

They're just going to end up another Aniplex bitch unless they choose to play to Toonami tastes I feel.
>>
>>139268093
I doubt it.
>>
So they want to milk franchises to death? How is that cool? I don't watch western garbage precisely because of that jewish comfort zone mindset.
>>
>>139269016
No, they want to create their own original works.
>>
>>139269043
And milk them to no end.
>>
wonder why they dont do this more.
>>
>>139268093
So they're the good version of Kyoani. I'm intrigued.
>>
Are we being raided? No true /a/non even likes Trigger or any of their westaboo garbage.
>>
>>139269075
You just described the purpose of companies.
>>
>>139269075

I haven't really seen any sign that this was the case. They've literally made one sequel to date and it was largely do to incredible grassroots fan support and crowdfunding. Should they become another full on Aniplex though it'll be their destiny since whatever Aniplex wants animated that A-1 and Shaft can't handle would get farmed out to them. I hope it doesn't happen cause frankly most of the regular staff at Trigger seem a bad fit for Aniplex's agenda and I don't want to see them become yet another third party studio that just gets populated entirely by freelancers. Their entire draw is that they have their own styles and ideas on what to do with the medium
>>
>>139269090
Why who doesn't do what more?
>>
>>139269043
they keep making inferno cop and gurren lagann references
>>
>>139269151
Why have you started not adding punctuation to your last sentence?
>>
>>139269135
there was originally after little witch academy 1 because "from the gurren lagann team" but now most its from /v/
>>
File: 234233454324.png (125 KB, 328x310) Image search: [Google]
234233454324.png
125 KB, 328x310
I wish them luck. I've enjoyed everything they've done so far. Kill la Kill and Inferno Cop are amazing.
>>
>Know nothing about animation studios, directors, or anything
>Post about animation studios, directors, and shit all the time
Are Trigger/kyoani/shaft/jcstafffags ever going to lurk more or do basic research?
>>
>>139269350
Stop projecting
>>
>>139269367
>Every thread is full of nonsense like >>139269151
>Im projecting
>>
Panty and Stocking season 2 when?
>>
>>139269560
>that
> a Trigger/kyoani/shaft/jcstafffag
That's Aniplex guy, you idiot.
>>
>>139268703
No, catering to Western taste is never a smart thing, the best you'd want is a backer that understands fusion of the two mediums. But it's more likely a Japanese idealist will spawn than a Western one who steps into the Japanese anime industry.
>>
>>139269588
That was Gainax retard
>>
>>139269016
How do you immediately jump to the thoughts of milking when the anime is in the creation / yet to pass in the market stage.
Hope that lack of focus doesn't occur in your daily life.
>>
>Inferno Cop
>Ninja-Slayer From Animation

They're already the GOAT.

Plus they saved anime.
>>
>>139269674

This, also don't forget to donate to their Kikestarter.
>>
>original Imaishi mecha series

Is it really confirmed mehca?
>>
>>139269626
Yeah but when?
>>
>>139269091
That would imply their animation and production levels are anywhere near KyoAni, which they are not.

Their only high profile show until now was KLK - and it could barely hide poor animation and lack of frames behind "stylistic choice".

LWA looked better, but for OAV/Movie format - poorer than same thing done by likes of Sunrise, A1 or Toei.
>>
>>139270183
Never, Gainax doesn't do second seasons.
>>
>>139270205
Diebuster
>>
>>139270242
That was more like a spinoff.
>>
>>139270242
You've got another decade to wait, then.
>>
>>139269752
Yep. They specifically said "must watch for TTGL fans."
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.