[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: hermitcan.jpg (16 KB, 143x120) Image search: [Google]
hermitcan.jpg
16 KB, 143x120
I have a idea for an Anime/Manga
It will be called 無限の想像力:人生の最後の日

(Infinite imagination: the last day of life)

ASk me for more information if you're interessed in my idea.
>>
What will it be about?
>>
The image is not important btw
Just a random pic in my pc
>>
>>139262936
I only want to know if you intend to do it like these fuckers http://mikeinel.com/post/131013919368
>>
>>139262936
OP, don't do it
>>
>>139262995
>http://mikeinel.com/post/131013919368
No no don't worry
>>
>>139262983
A guy (16 years old) who can see the last day of everything (Humans (even himself), animals, plants, etc) cont
>>
>>139263143
(Sorry for my bad english btw)
And he got a dark past when he was a child.
In the first episode (or start of the serie, wtv) it look likes a normal school slice of life anime, but there is some bizar things times to times
>>
>>139263228
like franz kafka type of things or what? schizophrenia?
>>
File: 1377363144588.jpg (175 KB, 317x699) Image search: [Google]
1377363144588.jpg
175 KB, 317x699
>>
>>139263228
This guy, he can see the last day of mortal, and he gots some other things that make him special too: He got "Imaginary friends"... In the start, we only see on imaginary being: Le Masque.
>>
>>139263266
Yeah Schizophrenia
>>
>>139263429
spooky. are you publishing anything or just throwing ideas around?
>>
>>139263360
I will describe the first episode of this shit:

So he's on his bed (2:30am) in the dark, doing nothing, suddenly, he talk to himself (-Yeah, I need to go to sleep-) and he close the small light that his lamps give and the scene end with the camera on a bloody knife on his table. cont.
>>
>>139263472
Trowing ideas for a manga/anime I tought about for some weeks
>>
>>139263546
(Showing the title)
(Next scene)
He get out of his house with a coat and a scarf (Showing that its winter). He also got a bag and a luch box (Showing that he will go to school) (-Bye Grandma!-)
He walk on the street of his hous to go on the boulevard (Big street with a lot of trafic), we can see a white figure next to him.
He check left: nothing, Right: Nothing. He cross the boulevard. Suddenly, A truck is at one meter to hit him, but he dosnt react, he just continue, the truck hitting him was not real, he says: -Nice try- looking at the white figure and going to a bus stop. cont.
>>
>>139263870
The bus arrive come to the stop (A school bus) and he says -Thanks- grabbing a mask from a white hand. He puts the mask on and smiles.
He go to a free space and talk to a guy (Friend). They talk like normal teens about stuff for 4 seconds and the scene end.
>>
>>139264021
-Flashback-
He (10 years old) come to a primary school with kids (10 years old too) and there is a group of guys talking, he pass in front of the group and the guys goes after hima and talk shit about him (Calling him a faggot, and insulting his hair)
Next flashback scene is him grabbing him scissors in his desk.
Next Flashback Scene: He's cutting his hairs (Crying) with the scissors and some girls scream and run away. We can see a white figure clapping with joy and saying: -Yes!- -Keep cutting!- -Continue!- -You're doing it right!-

Next FB scene: It's blurry
We can see the guy in a car with a adult guy crying saying that he love him.

End of the flashback
>>
>>139264361
The rest of the episode is showing off the secondary characters with some bizar things with the white figure.
>>
I'll keep posting even if no one is reading
>>
Second episode his showing that he can see the last day of everything that he loves: His friends, family, pets and plants. He also says that he dosnt want to change that because he don't want to change the destiny. We also see his imaginary being: Le Masque. A guy that is with him since a incident when became crazy. He hates the being but he will endure it because he's stuck with him until he's dead. He cannot see the full day when he'll die because he dosnt love himself, but he still love life so he can see a part of it. The only thing he can see is him getting hit by a truck while he cross a street. Since he know this, once in while he imagine that the event comming but it's just his imagination or Le Masque. We aslo see another Flashback of when he was a kid and fall and got in the hospital and he was alone. There was only the Masque who was with him. The teen don't have any talents. The only talent that he considered is being very imaginative and creative. He can think of anything and it's the reason Le Masque chose this Body to live (no other info about that)
The episode end with him knowing the end of his Grandma and he's hesitant of if he should save her or no.
>>
Episode 3 is very differant
So He got out of his house like ep1 and he walk to the boulevard and everything is good and (Slowmotion) a truck is about to his him. The cammera is off ou wtv and we can only hear a sound of the truck hitting the guy.

Opening

We hear hospital's machines
It's the teen in a hospital room in a coma.

There is another flashback about him being rejected by his friends when he was a kid but in secondary school (He was 13 years old).

After that we can see him floating in Darkness.
There is only a mask in front of him and he dosnt react.
We can hear someone saying that he's dead
No response from the teen.
He cannot come back, he's finished.
There is a giant bubble going in front of him, the bubble start to shine and show some thing:
It's him in the hospital room with the machines showing that he's dead, we can see his friends with his body, crying.
He start to cry too.
The time stop in the bubble.
We see him waking up to go to school like nothing happened, we can see in the calendar that it's tomorrow. cont.
>>
And the i kill la kill my self

『THE END』
>>
>>139265832
The "waking up to go to school like nothing happened, we can see in the calendar that it's tomorrow." moment is in the buble

So he dosnt catch whats up
Finally we can see him going in the bus, but hes ignoring his friend.
He go to school, his friends are talking, hes in his locker grabing something in his backpack.
It's a knife
He goes in the back of one of his friend and stab him in the back, everyone is in shock.

The teen scream and goes to the bubble but pop it.

He says that he wants to know what happened.
-It's the other one-, the voice said
-The other one?-
-Yes-
-He's the original, the source of your power and talent-
He dosnt catch
The voice says that he got a deal to offer
-Okay?-
He can get his life back the morning when he was getting hit by the truck, but in exchange, the other one will also be in this world with him. He accept without hesitation and without knowing what the voice said and there is a flash.
He wake up, remembering everything, he does nothing for 10 minutes so the truck won't hit him when he'll cross the street.
We see him doing his day like nothin happened
The other day is calm too. (The Masque is still with him)
He decide to go to his friend house and he come back at 9:00pm. While he walk he said to himself that he forgot to give back his friend's book, he check in his backpack while walking and he found something inside a black tissue.
It's a knife.
There is a flash in his mind.
Suddenly, Le masque disapear and the teen ot a bad feeling. He looks arround and there is a black figure with a coat and a hat standing behind him (Like 20 meters away). The figure walk to him and the guy run to his house.
He arrive and close and lock his door. He get back in his bed and take a shower.
He stay at night he can't sleep with the knif on his table like the first episode. A white hand take the knife and the episode end.
>>
>literal blogs and fanfiction writing

What the fuck are you people doing?
>>
>>139266616

This is {a} there is no quantity
>>
>>139266616
Blog and fanfiction????
Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>139266682
Yes i i did an you sir a a huge fag please stop.no one is read the shit so stop u r loser kill self immediate
>>
You just said that your read this shit and right after you said that no one is reading

It was just a idea tho
>>
>/a/
>having mods
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.