[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Clover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 869x1269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 869x1269
New chapter faggots
>>
it's early this week. Invisible magic is pretty cool, but I'm not feeling this Ki bullshit.
>>
time for shoujo eyes
>>
>>139260804
You know I can forgive black clover for how generic it is, because I still think it's pretty good, and I really like certain characters (like Yami) but God damn it, this MC has only 2 emotions: Shoujo eyes and surprise/shock.

Also Noelle and Mimosa a cute
>>
File: img000016.png (255 KB, 891x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
255 KB, 891x1300
I kind of like the fact that almost every single one of the captains are battle crazy and don't know how to hold back.
>>
>>139262636
Lil seems to be a cool guy.
>>
>>139262746

Wait. That's not a girl?
>>
>>139263179
it's a trap
>>
My money is on mind reader kun to be in cahoots with golden masked man kun.

But that's just me.
>>
So, is Lil another girl for the harem?
>>
>>139263468
Memory magic shows what they remember, but if you alter their memories or mislead them in the first place, then the information they provide can't be used against you
>>
>>139263755
I'm not sure what you're trying to say man. I'm just saying never trust a man that can read/ control minds.
>>
>>139263790
I'm saying Memory-dude is extracting doctored information meant to frame invisi-dude
>>
>>139264167
So we're on the same page. Good.

Well I guess you're saying memory dude has nothing to do with it and that someone else altered the guy's memory before hand.

But in the end we both believe that invisidude ain't done nuffin wrong.
>>
>>139264575
Oh he's a crook, he just isn't guilt of THAT particular crime
>>
So does his magic not only make him invisible but also make him intangible in regards to magic? Like it would just go right through him?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.