[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Vs. 4 Emperors Arc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
so... what are your predictions for this?
>>
>>139239467
MOAR DAKKA!
>>
>one piece is actually ending
shiiiiieeet
>>
>>139240953
Well two of the Emperors hold two of the four "maps" to the island that holds the "One Piece".

About the remaining ones, one of the them is missing and the other one is about to be retrieved by the crew.
>>
>>139240953
No anon. Luffy needs ten more years and a second timeskip before he can fight an admiral, let a lone a yonko.
>>
>>139242520

so you're telling me they trained for two years to get through two islands in the new world before needing another timeskip of only training
>>
>>139243057
Luffy being way weaker than an admiral is the most commonly held position about his strength level on this board.
>>
He is obviously way below admiral levels.

It would be too much to pit him against any of them, but they are already facing Big Mam due to the conflict with Sanji.

Then there is also the whole Marines issue, which is going to be complex as well with the admirals, Smoker, Tashigi and Coby.

A second timeskip is more than likely to happen.
>>
>>139244305
*way below emperor levels
sorry
>>
>>139240953
yes in about 8 years.
>>
>>139239467
>>139240953
Last chapter pretty much confirmed it was ending sooner than we thought with the log pose.

The new world log pose would bring you to the end which would have the explanation on how to find Raftel. Strawhats somehow bypassed that and ended up at a road poneglyph without once using the log pose
>>
File: image.jpg (422 KB, 717x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422 KB, 717x720
Who is ready for
"Sanji-kun don't accept"
"I won't let you get married Sanji-kun"
"Come back to us Sanji-kun"
"Marry me instead Sanji-kun! I have always loved you"
>>
>>139242520
>>139243264
>>139244305

Of course luffy's weaker than the admirals, Rayleigh can't even fight for more than 5 minutes.

Fujitora would murk him, luffy once again pulled victory out of his ass against doffy and we all know it
>>
>>139244848
Romance is pretty much impossible.

It will most likely be trated as a kidnap situation which extends the conflict to the whole crew.
>>
>>139244958
It's going to be a gag.
>>
>>139244848
>I have always loved your newly-discovered fortune
>>
Luffy will beat every one of them. I suspect Zoro will be taking on Shogun of Wano, since he'll be Hyozo of Kaidou's arc and Zoro's got too many ties with his country, unless Oda will want to wank Trafalgar more and give Shogun to him.
>>
Luffy will defeat Kaidou and Big mom, Teach will kill Shanks and will be final boss on Raftel.
>>
>>139244958
>>139244848
Usually I would think it would never happen, but:
>>139245163
Maybe if she learns his family is filthy rich or something like that it could become a gag.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.