[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just break it in half?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: Senzu.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Senzu.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
Why didn't he just break it in half?
>>
Nanomachines
>>
>even the weakest form of gohan is more buff than Supers Gohan
>>
Would eating it have grown his arm back?
>>
>>139232910
He was a complete retard.
Couldn't even manage de get SSJ2 in a dystopian future, with all his hate, in 7 years.
He forgot about the time and space room
>>
>>139234032
He didn't know about that room until Goku told him. Also, you grow apathic to suffering if it persists, if it didn't happen the first time when everyone got BTFO, I doubt Gohan could muster enough anger to go beyond.

Why did I reply? I want Shounenshit posters (and DB newfags especially) to leave forever. Kill me now.
>>
Why was Gohan such a useless shit? He had over a decade train himself and he was still helpless against the androids.
>>
>>139234112
If he can turns SSJ2 because 16, an android he only knew for minutes got destroyed, I think that the death of all his friends, one after another could have made him SSJ2.
And jobbing everyday against Androids would have helped.
>>
Dragon ball runs on stupid. Most of their plots only works because the main characters are brain dead retards.

So If you wonder why a character didn't do X thing or why is as strong/weak as it is, it's because stupid
>>
>>139232910
He couldn't do it by himself. He needs a hand to accomplish that.

>>139233043
>>>/v/
>>
>>139234168
I think that was only possible after training with Goku for a year and reaching SSJ1. In the case of Future Gohan, he probably got SSJ1 only by watching his friends die.
>>
Gee anon i dunno, have you ever tried to break a bean in two with one hand? It's really hard.
>>
>>139234340
Well they died one after another, so let's say the death of Piccolo turns him SSJ.
The death of the others and the shit world he's in + the years he spent training -> SSJ2
>>
>>139234410

What if they all died at the same time?
>>
>>139234231
The thing with Dragonball is that it literally made shit up as it went along. Hence why you get things like the Hyperbolic Time-chamber, which could have been used to save the day times over; but didn't because it wasn't thought up at that point.

There's just a lot of things you learn to not question.
>>
>>139234499
They didn't, Piccolo died first and the dragon balls disappeared, the other followed later.
>>
>>139234391
Use your teeth.. you got that DBZ brain. Emm and unintuitive.
>>
>>139234410
That's not how it works. Goku had to train a lot in order to get the chance to transform SSJ1. The same with Gohan and Future Gohan. You just don't become SSJ by just getting angry. There's also training behind and I bet Future Gohan had no idea how to properly train and at the same time stay alive/take care of others. His development had to be slow as fuck. Remember the state Gohan was in the new timeline when 19 and 20 showed up.
>>
>>139234554
yeah but he was like 12 at the time.
Gohan had anger, time to train and Trunks who could be a good partner.
Gohan was trained by Piccolo before that, and probably by Goku at some point. He definitely had some method.

He was just a lazy bitch who was all over "muh father" the entire story
>>
File: 1458433201699.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458433201699.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
>>139234548

Fuck
>>
>>139234554

Sounds like a pussy excuse, Goten and Trunks just got SSJ by playing around with each other's dicks. Gohan was just a whiny bitch. Hell, Vegeta just became a SSJ by really really wanting it.
>>
>>139234736
See you're thinking about it past development. Think about it at the moment of it being created. SSJ was reached through great strife and suffering, in fact Gohan reached it through self loathing in the regular timeline. Goten and Trunks got it for humor.
>>
>>139234736
You need to remember that Toriyama didn't bother to plan things out. And his idea was changed to cater back to Goku.
>>
File: Super Perfect Cell.png (332 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Super Perfect Cell.png
332 KB, 640x480
Daily reminder that only perfect beings get perfect themes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSL7q6mtYBU
>>
>>139235115

It still bothers me that Toei and Toriyama acts like the Cell saga never happened.
The only time he's been mentioned at all was when Goku compared Dabura's strength to his and that was just to point out how easy he would be to defeat.
>>
>>139234155
Training by yourself without a master or a sparring partner is not very efficient.
>>
>>139234259
Yes, the guy who could probably chop a continent in 2 can't split a fucking bean
>>
>>139232910
It doesn't work like that retard.
>>
>>139235115
it's just ten seconds loop
>>
>>139232910
selfish decision
he wanted to die, he was tired of this shit.
>>
>>139236014

Goku split the last one between Gohan and Krillin during the Saiyan Saga.
It was much weaker, but it worked.
>>
>>139236436
They weren't on the verge of death.
>>
>>139236436

Gohan was a kid and Krillin is a manlet so they only need half a bean each. That's the only reason it worked.
>>
A lot of people don't seem to get how important training with a partner is. Gohan in the main timeline was able to go SSJ2 because he had a literal year of training with Goku where they did nothing else but master SSJ and get stronger. He also had three years of intense training with Goku and Piccolo.

In the main timeline, Vegeta spends a whole year in the ROSAT a few days before the Cell Games, but because he goes alone and isn't sure what to train, he comes out barely any stronger than before.

Future Gohan lost all his friends and that's probably what propelled him into SSJ in the first place, but he trained alone for over a decade while also periodically fighting off androids. So while he probably did get zenkai boosts along the way, he never got much better of a fighter because he didn't know what to train and how to hone his skills.
>>
dragonball z is the dumbest anime ever made
>>
>>139237096
Not the dumbest. But it's definitely up there.
>>
>>139237503

What would be its competition? Naruto?
>>
>>139237560
Attack on Titan.
Try kamen no Maid Guy for something seriously retarded.
>>
>>139235580

Almost all the fighters know how to do solitary training it's just Gohan who needs constant hand holding before he can get anything done.
>>
>>139237711

This. Goku during the time he trained while traveling to namek obtained colossal gains just by himself, and while it technically counts as a team training, when he trained with Karin all he did was to do agility training by himself while Karin did nothing and that was enough to go from being one shoted by Taopaiai to effortlessly beat him
>>
>>139237560
Medaka Box, Katanagatari
>>
>>139237560

There are things far worse than naruto out there, just off the top of my head Fairy Tail and Freezing are far worse.
>>
Gohan probably didn't want to risk letting Trunks die for a chance of growing back his arm.

That scene isn't in the manga anyway.
>>
>>139238190
I've never seen someone with such astoundingly shit taste.
>>
>>139234168
Tthose deaths made him hit ssj you moran. He wasn't capable of it in this timeline until people died. Not even veeta was.
>>
>>139237854
Goku had a fucking training room with gravity to train under, stocked with food and fucking senzu beans.

Gohan is in a ruined world by himself and Trunks and fighting against robots that are stronger than Freeza, TWO of them.
>>
>>139238552
He's making a joke.
>>
>>139238777

And what about Zenkai boosts? They were a huge deal back with freezer, and a Gohan who fought for a decade in fights to death should've gotten close to death quite a few times. Also, he had a fuckton of years to deal with them, so by all means he should've eventually overpowered them because saiyans grow stronger fighting while the enhanced humans have static powerlevels
>>
>>139235445

Cell was difficult to draw and they'd prefer not to deal with that ever again.
>>
>>139239688
When was the last time you've seen Zenkai boosts relevant to the series? They stooped being relevant since Vegeta cheated his way into being a half-decent toy for Freeza to slap around.

If that were the case, they wouldn't need the Chamber in the present day in the first place.
>>
>>139240100
>Cell
>difficult to draw
toei animations everyone
>>
>>139236233
This
>>
>>139241765
The spots bruh
>>
>>139233487

I always saw them as a Ki refiller.
>>
>>139234736
Goten and Trunk's super saiyan forms are hot trash. They couldn't even beat Frieza with that power. Remember, SSJ is a multiplier. If your basic level is shit, your SSJ level will be shit.

Same with Gohan. The most training he ever got was Survival Training preparing for the Saiyans. Who could train him after Trunks died? Roshi?
>>
>>139239688
Zenkai boosts still occur, but their numbers are so high that it doesn't help much. How much is an extra 100,000 to your power level going to matter when you're sitting at 2 Million?
>>
why didn't future gohan so SS2 when the androids were killing people?

doesn't suffering trigger a transformation or some shit like like the cell jrs. were fucking people up and when android 16 died?
>>
>>139242451

I don't think zenkai boosts are static, otherwise goku would've become vegeta tier as a kid due the close calls he had there. They seem to act like a multiplier given how they worked during the saiyan and freezer sagas.
>>
File: Future_Trunks.png (331 KB, 946x1138) Image search: [Google]
Future_Trunks.png
331 KB, 946x1138
Leave perfect cell to me
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.