[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you watch a series in your backlog, do you skip the intros/outros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: n503435963f1a9.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
n503435963f1a9.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
When you watch a series in your backlog, do you skip the intros/outros for every episode or do you autistically sit through them for the sake of completion?

Also do you watch an episode, a season or an entire series a day?
>>
Reminds me of Nyanners.
>>
I watch a season a day.
>>
>>139226124
I sit through most anime, good or bad, for the sake of completion. I only drop anime when I don't have enough time to justify continuing a show. I try to watch one season a day.
>>
Some anime series have really bad intro music.
>>
Skip them, I download OPs and EDs of series I haven't seen all the time so it's not usually necessary.

I can sit through a cour a day if I enjoy something, if not then I watch erratically.
>>
>>139226124

I sit through them. I sometimes skip endings if all they use is shitty stills, but I listen to the song while refreshing /a/.

At most I can watch like 7-8 episodes. I can't watch an entire season in a day anymore. I typically spread it out with 3-4 episodes a day.
>>
>>139226124
I usually never skip openings.
I always skip endings though, they're mostly boring as fuck with some rare exceptions.
>>
If the op/ed are really good I'll watch them. Especially for the final episodes, just in case they change things. Like the fucking end of Stardust Crusaders.
>>
This goes for all anime new and old. I only watch the OP and ED once unless the song or animation changes. As for how much I watch usually 2-3 episodes a day.
>>
>>139226124
Used to be able to watch entire season in a day, but just got less interested in anime and more interested in manga over time.
>>
i do what i want at the moment without deep contemplation, like a kid that really enjoys things would
>>
>>139226227
Didn't she turn into an sjw and delete the pomf music video.
>>
I watch the OPs/EDs on the first and last episodes. I usually get through at least one series a day.
>>
>>139226614
I always go back and forth on watching a season a day. For like a couple months I can only watch like 3 episodes a day and then suddenly I can knock out seasons in a day again.
>>
I always sit through them to respect the effort that was put into their visuals and audio.

You should be ashamed of yourselves for disrespecting the fine people that worked so hard to entertain you.
>>
I have a job, so maybe a season every 3 or 4 days. I usually play a game and the have the anime playing at the same time, so I at least have the OP play every time. It's pretty slow so my backlog can get long.
>>
Just for the first and the last episode.

if it's amazing, I'll listen to it more than that...everyone's like that, right?
>>
>>139227553
>I say as I torrent thousands of dollars worth of anime
>>
>>139227561
Oh actually I do something like this>>139227575 too. I always watch the ED of the last episode.
>>
>>139227582
The money doesn't matter, it's the satisfaction you get from watching it! It's the fact that you choose to experience every moment of the work, as good or as bad as it may be, to pay your respect to the hard workers that brought it to you!
>>
>>139226124
I never skip them except if I'm really in hurry.
>>
>>139227631
Oh I see. You know looking at your original post it was pretty obvious to begin with. My bad.
>>
>>139226124
watch it first time, skip every time after that unless it's good.
>>
>>139226124
I watch them because I enjoy them. Unless they are shit, then I still might watch them because autism.
>>
I work several jobs, so I only get to watch a couple of episodes a week during commute. But when I get a day or two off. I'll pull an all night binge and watch 60-70 episodes.
>>
>>139228205
>60-70 episodes
If skipping the OP and ED would give you 20 mins per episode, does this mean you watch anime more than 20 hours in a row?
>>
>>139228650
easy 20 hours. I wouldn't pull an all nighter to just watch a couple of episodes...
>>
mplayer -speed 2 -chapter 3-5 10mins/episode master race

smoother framerate as a bonus
>>
>>139229818
This is how MAL kiddies watch anime?
Jesus, what a horrible experience.
>>
>>139229871
what's the matter burger? cant read you own fucking language fast enough?
must be shit when a ex gomunist reads his 3rd language fast enough to x2 chink cartoons but you cant eh?
>>
>>139230509
Oh you poor, poor soul.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.