[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>write a ridiculously long reincarnation fantasy WN where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Mushoku10_09[1].jpg (149 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mushoku10_09[1].jpg
149 KB, 842x1200
>write a ridiculously long reincarnation fantasy WN where the MC spends the entirety of his new life preparing the world for the incoming apocalypse
>he dies of old age before it ever comes to pass
>reveal that this series was actually just the prequel to the real story where another MC gets transported to the world to save it from said apocalypse
>except he's guaranteed a flawless victory because the first MC already set everything up for him and his girlfriend already figured out a way for them to get home

What the fuck was the author of Mushoku Tensei thinking?

How is this second series not going to be boring as fuck when it's literally revealed in MT that they win at the end?

And Akihito already has how many girls in his harem right off the bat? Riria, Bananahoshi, Robobanana, and probably most of Rudeus's female descendants as well?

And how the fuck is he not going to be a useless piece of shit when in the first timeline he got killed like a chump almost immediately before Riria changed the past to save his ass?
>>
>>139225527
>How is this second series not going to be boring as fuck when it's literally revealed in MT that they win at the end?
Was it? Haven't read the main series in a while but in Redundancy chapters Orsted is talking how if they fail and Rudeus is still around in the next loop he wants to hold off on killing certain people so they can become friends and share ideas. Doubt he'd ponder something like that if victory was guaranteed.

Also, didn't Lara usurp his role as the hero?
>>
>>139225914
In the final volume Hitogami shows Rudeus a vision of a possible future while he sleeps where Hitogami is in chains and his descendants are celebrating with Orsted.

When he dies and enters the void world for the last time Hitogami admits that he showed him the vision of that future to try to get him to become complacent and slack off but he never did.

It was only one possible future but it's a fairly guaranteed one since HTGM failed at mind gaming Rudi for the last time.
>>
>>139225527
7* a cute!
A cute!
>>
>>139225527
Honestly I like it, not sure how to say why I like it but having the "fated hero" have everything setup for him by somebody else is interesting. It helps the one we followed was the guy doing all of the setup.
>>
>>139226290
Oh, okay. But even then the story is all about the journey. Knowing the good guy wins in the end doesn't really mean much as that's how like 90+% of written works turn out.
>>
>>139226290
Didn't Rudi see two Japanese-looking dudes in that vision?

Where did the second guy come from? Unless the guy he saved from the truck accident also ended up getting teleported anyways?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 392x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 392x540
I just want to know when the Ai/ss/ha chapters will be translated already.
>>
>>139225527
Because the MC isn't a fat loser?
>>
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 844x1200
Reminder that this is the face of a cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 652x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 652x624
>>139226697
>the other wives are going on adventures with Rudy while Cuckphy is at home taking care of kids that aren't even hers
TOP KEK
O
P

C
U
C
K
>>
>>139225527
It's a long elaborate trick. The hero of this story fails despite being a Gary Stu with all the help in the world, he becomes a villain instead.

The reason of course being that this is the prequel to a third installment about a hero who doesn't have shit given to him and doesn't get any decent amount of girl stopping the apocalypse with the nothing but fist magic.
>>
Whatever just make it shorter this, holy fuck.
>>
>>139225527
>Nanahoshi becomes the villain after getting cucked by her robot clone
>>
File: Mxn000000.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Mxn000000.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>139226771
So that's where he disappeared off to.
>>
>>139225527
Nah with the advent of mana potions, there should be progress towards mana storage, which means so long as Hitogami has one useful pawn, not even Gisu level, just useful, he would eventually have the means to send a wildcard back in time and fuck Rudeus up or kill those important to him.

The biggest problem is letting Hitogami find out about Orsted's gimmick, which means Hitogami himself can pull it off within those 80 years. He just needs to find one ambitious faggot, and judging from how the world wasn't even united after Rudi's death it's very much possible.
>>
>>139226583
No ss for you.
>>
>>139226697
>>139226760
>cuckposters
Why aren't they banned on sight?
>>
File: 1448443506006.png (650 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1448443506006.png
650 KB, 693x693
>>139225527
>MC is reincarnated into a fantasy setting.

When will this meme end?
>>
>>139227263
When you stop memeing
>>
>>139227263
When you stop being a faggot.
>>
>>139226760
Considering damn near everybody was trying to cuck her since she was 7 I'd say she managed pretty well scoring the main wife role.
>>
>>139225527
WN are done without planning or editorial advice (not that said advice is perfect or obligatory but for vapid-made authors it would help them a bunch), so of course this is the result. Funny things is that MT author is one of the "best" WN writers, if he hadn't started out of the shitty reincarnated-loser fad maybe he could have made something better.
>>
>>139225527
Everyone says to pick this up but the more I hear about it the more I'm glad I didn't.
>>
>>139227513
>I can't think for myself so I go with the crowd
>>
>>139227568
How does my post even remotely imply that?
>>
>>139227513
It has it's good points, at least until the point I read before forgetting about it. The series actually transmits the sense of time passage (with long journeys, farewells and destined meetings), some of the characters are lovable and the main character is more or less respectable (considering the setting). Said this the story lacks a clear goal most of the time.

>>139227568
He pretty much said the opposite, though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.