[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being tomboy is suffering.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: P107.jpg (1 MB, 1676x2500) Image search: [Google]
P107.jpg
1 MB, 1676x2500
Being tomboy is suffering.
>>
>not using magic bandages

Also I thought you were supposed to have ypur back instead of your chest there?
>>
>>139199477
that's actually the worse way to do it since it lowers your centre of gravity
and based on how low she had to have been for it to hit her breasts like that, she would've hit the pole anyway
>>
>>139199317
Of all the fucking sports to take up, why pole vaulting?
Congrats, you used a stick to get high.
Why not something like Kendo where you can say, Congrats you broke a kendo stick over some poor scrubs' head.
Or archery, Congrats you just pinned a fly to the board AND got a bullseye.
Hell even Judo. Congrats, you just flipped someone literally twice your weight behind you
>>
File: tomboy fitting school.jpg (298 KB, 858x1200) Image search: [Google]
tomboy fitting school.jpg
298 KB, 858x1200
>>139199317
Busty tomboys are the best
>>
>>139199317
http://exhentai.org/s/4f36c1a178/757935-25
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.