[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Hina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 710x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 710x453
The most shittiest, mean spirited show that ever existed.

Not even the loneliest perma virgin would like this crap
>>
>>139193167
I know this shit spouse to begin a the general harem trope but the mc is such a pussy loser who didn't do shit for once I just can't bear it, look, even in that pic he looks like the slave of the house hold.
Also the main love interest is such a bitch, for no reason, and all others girls are such a borefest to watch.
>>
>>139193167
One of my favorite anime of all times, and definitely the best harem, followed by Ai yori aoshi
>>
>>139193167
Too bad author coudnt reproduce the greatness that was Love Hina anymore, and instead churns out shit like Negmia and UQ Holder
>>
File: Ai.Yori.Aoshi.full.224931[1].jpg (313 KB, 1350x944) Image search: [Google]
Ai.Yori.Aoshi.full.224931[1].jpg
313 KB, 1350x944
>>139193490
brown lolis should be standard part of any harem show
>>
>>139193167
I want to licks Naru's pantyhose.
>>
The era of great harems was:
Love Hina
Mai Hime
Ai Yori Aoshi

Tenchi and DNA can fuck off. Video Girl Ai can stay.
>>
The Love Hina Animation is well known as one of the worst adaptations of all time.

Read the manga.
>>
>>139193730
>adaptation
Implying anyone cares about the story in that type of show

Manga is good though, and unused prototype character designs even better
>>
File: 1453521107449.jpg (40 KB, 329x344) Image search: [Google]
1453521107449.jpg
40 KB, 329x344
>>139193167
>That Love Hina dating sim that was on [spoilers] Newgrounds[/spoilers]
I came to that for days.
>>
>>139193167
Funny because it became the basis gor the genre forma years to come. Every harem in the early 2000's tried to be Love Hina.

The anime is garbage but the manga is really fun. Other characters often gets interesting arcs and sometimes they go on adventures to exciting locations behaving more as a gang than as a harem.
>>
I read it not that long time ago and I was rather dissapointed, it was just so extremely repetitive and one-dimensional, but at least it still had its moments.

Needed more brat as well.
>>
>>139193167
>big brother's favorite anime

ugh
i hate this shit so much
>>
>>139193167
>Implying LH isn't a classic and one of the best harem ever
OP is a newfag.
>>
>>139193490
>and definitely the best harem, followed by Ai yori aoshi

>Engaged to Aoi throughout the entire show
>Marries her
>lol he's surrounded by girls so it's a harem xD
No
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.