[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My buddy just tried to tell me that Airi was "good writing"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: erasedairi.jpg (129 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
erasedairi.jpg
129 KB, 600x338
My buddy just tried to tell me that Airi was "good writing" but "added nothing to the plot" and that the show was "like Angel Beats." How would you respond to him?
>>
>>139172867

>like Angel Beats

I can't begin to even.

AB started of a wacky, zany, nothing-but-fun show but took a nose dive to forced drama so seriousville at the end, destroying the purpose of either tone.
>>
"If it had more episodes it could have been better."
>>
Stopped watching when I got to the chocolate bar. Show had me hooked until they ruined everything.

A fucking chocolate bar. A fucking chocolate bar.
>>
"You're right, please let me suck your dick."
>>
Tell your buddy no one is coming to save him from loneliness. The only thing she added was the protag was a pedo.

The first sentence is me projecting but still.
>>
Dunno how the anime ended but the manga she was pretty much an anchor point to MC. When he wakes up and is recovering she appears to him a couple times which starts the chain of events leading to him regaining his memories.
>>
>>139172867
>buddy
>>
>>139172867
>Muh chocolate
She didn't add anything to the plot though
>>
>>139172867
call him a cuck for watching this garbage and move on with your life
>>
>>139172867
shout cuck memes
>>
>>139172867
just read the manga fucking secondary
>>
did it feel like the director thought he had 24 episodes until they reminded him around episode 10 that he didn't to anyone else?
>>
>>139173301
/thread
>>
>>139172867
[X] Genuflect
>>
>>139179117
Nice
>>
>>139172867
Airi is cute so I don't really care if she was good writing or not.
>>
>>139179983
>:(

lurk more
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.