[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After Episode 11 the Saya vs Hotaru debate is getting out of hand...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: ZYSUQzB.jpg (72 KB, 242x433) Image search: [Google]
ZYSUQzB.jpg
72 KB, 242x433
Salt at critical levels!
>>
banned for this post
>>
>>139170709
Saya has a sexy as fuck body and face but meh personality
Hotaru has a cute personality but meh body and face
Bodyswap episode now
And have it be the rest of the series
>>
>>139171151
Never, life moves forward and the spice is conflict which creates changes. You seek harmony in your anime young one, but the absolute path of it leads to orange tang, that is not the way.

Life is found between the 2 forces, flat and oppai, /a/ shall never cease it's endless journey.
>>
File: excuse me what the fuck.jpg (41 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
excuse me what the fuck.jpg
41 KB, 711x669
>>139171151
>Saya has a sexy as fuck body and face
>Hotaru has a meh body and face
>>
>>139171267
I obviously like flat
Just this oppai's personality is better
Technically Hotaru would be best but she'd just be attractive if she was Saya.
>>
>>139171151
I know beauty is subjective but i think you switched the characters.
>>
>>139171380
>Cow tits
>Weird eyes
>Weird hair

>Sexy flat chest, the pure sign of femininity
>Crazy eyes that aren't weird shapes, she just looks perturbed and it's hot
>Nice hair
>Fang
>>
Isn't Saya a fan favorite? Who are these people complaining that she gets too much screentime in the anime? The polls always have her on the first spots.
>>
>>139171502
Nigga you gay.
>>
>>139171431
Nah I'm serious see >>139171502 for body reasons
Hotaru is better personality wise because loopy ditzy strange unique quirky girl girl while Saya is violent and kinda been there done that
>>
>>139171502
>flat chest
>sign of femininity
you seem a bit confused
>>
>>139171625
>Small like a woman
>Cute like a woman
>Closer to a woman's heart literally when holding her

>Oppai
>Big wrinkless balls on chest

No anon. But you aren't confused, you just need to be enlightened
>>
Yeah i think you like flat girls, and that's nice. But I'm pretty sure that most of the men will tell that Hotaru is sexier.
>>
>>139171780
She's sexier on the inside if that counts
>>
>>139171780
Well obviously. It's not just the nice tits though, she has an amazing ass too.
>>
>>139171504

Animesuki Forums
>>
File: yiss.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yiss.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>139171502
>>
>>139171502
both designs are shity to be honest
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.