[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Androids and Cell Saga are actually really good right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1431471549112.jpg (174 KB, 1636x1157) Image search: [Google]
1431471549112.jpg
174 KB, 1636x1157
The Androids and Cell Saga are actually really good right?
>>
>>139167026
no
>>
>>139167026
>Meme Ball
>Good
>>
>>139167026
Android Sage breddy gud.

Cell Saga absolute trash.

Trunks spends 90% of the Cell saga being a faggot "muh dad can't see me be more awesome than him, or he'll be sad...". Fucking waste of time.
>>
New rule. If you're making rule34 of 18 you MUST get the eyes right. fucking christ
>>
Apparently, the saga went through multiple choices for a main villain.

Initially, 19 and 20 were the villains, but then Toriyama's editor didn't think they looked cool enough, so 17 and 18 were invented. Then, Toriyama's editor thought that 17 and 18 didn't look cool enough, so Cell was introduced. And then, Toriyama's editor thought Cell didn't look cool enough, so he gained the ability to transform.
>>
>>139167026
>obligatory 'Krillin gets to tap that' post
>>
>>139170699
I'd be ok to die multiple time to tap that.
>>
>>139170699
Yea but Roshi gets to cuck Krilin.
>>
>>139167026
theres a point where things come to an abrupt halt because toryiama realizes he has no idea where to go with the story

and thats how we get the cell games
>>
>>139167026
Forehead too small. Unacceptable drawing of 18.
>>
Cell? Yes
Androids? No
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.