[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She literally ruined the whole fucking show. Just started watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 255x198
She literally ruined the whole fucking show. Just started watching yuru yuri and It looked pretty good until she came around. What does she even do other than bitch, act rude AF to kyouko and destroyed mari's dreams. The fucking Slut.
>>
File: 1445064263735.gif (172 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
1445064263735.gif
172 KB, 500x506
>>139160281
>until she came around
>destroyed Mari's dreams
Op you know China was introduced in the first episode, and the episode with Mari wasn't until much later right?
>>
>>139160826
>looked pretty good until she came around
Notice I never gave definitive time frame when she came.

Regardless of when mari came in, it happened and made me not like her further.
So what? Bitch still did it to her.
>>
You know, China wasn't that bad in the latest season where she actually showed some affection towards other people than Yui.
>>
>>139160281
She's the best one, what the fuck are you on
>>
>>139160281
Least favorite girl from the main 4 but not so bad. I found the mirakurun cosplay part funny and in last season she was better.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.