[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
could someone explain to me the entire fate universe? i finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Fate.jpg (601 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Fate.jpg
601 KB, 2560x1440
could someone explain to me the entire fate universe? i finished watching fate zero and looked it up, and found that there were multiple holy grail wars with different soldier classes and a multiverse. how is this possible? how come fate zero only had 7 servants without avenger or shielder?
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
2 KB, 100x100
>>
>>139153973
I dunno, newfags with a clear interest but wanting to be fed the info is the sign of the new generation. It's not like the Naruverse is covered comprehensively through the wiki.

The problem with faggots like OP is that they don't put up interesting questions.
>>
>>139153643
Avenger was in F/Z.
>>
File: So you want to watch FSN.jpg (901 KB, 808x6000) Image search: [Google]
So you want to watch FSN.jpg
901 KB, 808x6000
>>139153643
>>
Classes are just molds to fit heroes into, you can easily make more classes for heroes if you know the rules of the contest directly and can effect them.

Creating a new mold might make it easier to summon a certain guy, or will give a certain guy a better advantage.

Fate is a multiverse; half of the stories in Fate universe are "The world-line diverged because of this small change". If you read F/Sn at all then you know how this works, since F/SN is a game all about butterfly effect and multiple world-lines that change because one small event near the beginning of each route.

One small event can cause everything to turn out very differently each time. There is no main world-line, F/SN is not the main world-line, F/SN is even 40 different world-lines as proof of this fact.

The idea behind Fate is the Kaleidoscope; things can turn out an infinite number of ways depending on what factors wind up in play each time. Maybe some guy summoned this hero instead of that hero in this world-line, and everything changed because of it.

Because of this, Fate as a concept is not liked to EMIYA Shirou or anyone in particular, Fate is a time-less concept that can be repeated any number of ways. Its a story rooted to the idea of wizards summoning heroes from the past, to fight for the holy grail.
>>
Fate is about a girl who pleases old men for money, a girl who is pleased by old worms for mindbreak, and an old genderbent king who is pleased by the MC for mana, The old king also pleased the MC's father for mana too. There is a loli, and an assassin, and a fox too who I can only imagine please other people for mana as well. For some reason there is a Magical girl spinoff where a bunch of lolis please each other for the viewer. Also there's a guy named archer who hates muslems and tends to get into sword fights when he isn't shooting at the main protag from roofs. There's also a guy who can create black holes that hold unlimited swords who's awfully pleased with himself most of the time. They end up fighting over the holy grail when they're not to busy having sex.
I have never seen Fate or bothered to read the VNs, how close am I to the actual thing?
>>
>>139156810

Surprisingly accurate. Although the fox is part of a different continuety.
>>
>>139159569
Its all a shared world, not really a different continuity, but she's not summoned during the fifth war at least.
>>
>>139156010
No he wasn't, he was aborted
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.