[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow this is really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Chivalry.jpg (205 KB, 621x895) Image search: [Google]
Chivalry.jpg
205 KB, 621x895
Wow this is really good
>>
>>139152727
lurk more newfriend
>>
>>139152727
You must have low standards.
>>
Wow, OP has no standard.
>>
Only some of the fights were good, everything else was shit.
>>
>>139152992
why
>>
File: 1388066022909.jpg (129 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1388066022909.jpg
129 KB, 1440x810
Replace Stella and it would have been enjoyable.

Fucking needy slut Stella being on the MC's dick 24/7.
>>
>>139152727
No. No, it's not. And that's as someone who enjoyed Rakudai. It is in no way "really good".
>>
>>139153730
Coming from a tripfag, I may be reluctant to hear your words. Especially the fact that you are one of the most hated tripfags on 4chan.
>>
>It's the weekly shit on Rakudai thread
Don't you tards ever get tired of saying the same exact things? It was bad when it was announced there was going to be an animu, it was bad when it was airing, and now that it's over you masochistic queers keep posting it?
>>
>people watch the seasonal school battle harems
>>
>>139153667
>this Digibro is apparently a fan of Rakudai

Not really. He just compared it to Asterisk, since especially in the beginning they are almost exact copies of each other - but Rakudai is apparently kinda watchable in comparison (not much of an achievement, seeing what it's compared to).
>>
>>139152840
Anyone who visits this place regularly have them set very low. Otherwise it's just lying themselves
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.