[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it correct to have Myuugi ahead of Demonbane and Featherine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 20
File: 1432728913746.png (3 MB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
1432728913746.png
3 MB, 3500x1947
Is it correct to have Myuugi ahead of Demonbane and Featherine at the top of the Power Level charts in the Japanoverse?
>>
File: a powerlevel.jpg (87 KB, 904x494) Image search: [Google]
a powerlevel.jpg
87 KB, 904x494
>>139130196
Fuck off.
>>
>>139130196
Of course not.
>>
>>139130196
isn't demonbane the physical construct of the idea that good prevails over evil? Doesn't this also mean that anyone facing demonbane would be evil cause demonbane is good?
>>
Myuugi should be top.
>>
File: anime power level chart.jpg (3 MB, 2958x2270) Image search: [Google]
anime power level chart.jpg
3 MB, 2958x2270
>>139130196
Technically FP Shurouga should be the best
>>
>>139130196
Is it correct to have Chirico Cuvie in main list?
iirc he was constructed by universe itself and until his task is complete he should have infinite plot armor (similar to Madlax but without aimbot), right? Actually, why no Madlax?
>>
>>139130196
Not after Nitro+ Blasterz.
>>
>>139130310
>world busters

Just call them fucking planet busters.
>>
>>139131616
Which only makes him stronger than Azathoth. Still can't beat people who has access to the meta.
>>
File: anime power level chart.jpg (3 MB, 2958x2270) Image search: [Google]
anime power level chart.jpg
3 MB, 2958x2270
Aquarion Logos now added
>>
>>139131873
Nyarlathotep literally interrupts the game and gives the player over nine hundred endings to choose from.
This same Nyarlathotep was also killed.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492 KB, 602x566) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492 KB, 602x566
At least we don't have space rats anymore
>>
>>139132125
That's cause he can influence the dream while people like Featherine is an actual author avatar. One works with the rules of the universe while the other laughs and does whatever the hell they want with it.
>>
>>139131873
You put too much value on meta, a lot of 'meta' characters are stuck in continuities that don't surpass a single multiverse. Ergo, their upperlimits, meta or not, are already defined by this limitaiton.

And even then, something like Umineko's meta is no different from the ones used in Demonbane, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>139132322
>adding in arbitrary nonsensical values to argue your point

The "Dream" is practically just a term used to describe the make-up of the cosmos. No different than calling a collection of universes a "Library". Literally the same shit, even when looking at it through the meta.
You're working with a nonargument, placing more weight upon one concept over another based upon a bias which you attempt to justify with flimsy logic.
>>
>>139132324
The point is that one rewrites the story as she sees fit while the other is still confined by the rules of the verse they are in. One is an actual author avatar, she only loses if you can get the author to say she loses. Demonbane requires an absurd amount of power-ups to kill Azathoth while Featherine can say she wins, and she does.
>>
>>139132322
>call some universes books within a library
>LOLMETACAN'TBEATIT
>call some universes dreams
>no see its a dream and not reallife and uh also doesn't compare to my favorite character

A dog is a dog and a cat is a cat. Naming them doesn't change this fundamental fact.
>>
>>139132545
"One is an author" and "one is a dreamer" doesn't give either-or any specific or latent priority over the other as these words are mere fluff. One will triumph over the other depending on either personal bias or whether one considers which to have created which (hurr Featherine is just a part of the dream, hurr Azathoth is a part of Featherine's books).
In other words, there's nothing to argue with utilizing these factors as they are abortive in their comparable worth, existing only as fluff.
>>
>>139132530
>>139132622
The dream is one of the foundation of the Cthulhu Mythos. The entire verse is nothing more than the dream of Azathoth. Nyarlathotep is the will of the Outer Gods, he can control said dream. He can change it to an VN-esqe verse if he wants to, but he is still just manipulating the pre-existing verse. Featherine is an actual author avatar. You can not defeat her without getting the author to say she lost. All the omniversal busting power is utterly meaningless unless the narrative says otherwise.
>>
>>139131416
No, it shouldn't faglord. Keep your fanfiction to yourself.

>>139131616
That makes him stronger retard, because he beat a character above his previous self

>>139131873
Fuck off, Demonbane is well above any Umineko besides Featherine and even she only has garbage feats compared to him (who pretty clearly fucks multiverses)
>>
>>139132545
>Demonbane requires an absurd amount of power-ups to kill Azathoth

D literally got too mad. That was it. It didn't have any quantifiable power-ups.
>>
To sum up the quarrel between Featherine and EG Demonbane.
There are few axioms about Featherine, which are her defining traits. Without it, it's not Featherine but someone else. These traits include some paradoxes.
Any character, person, being or effect is a character, person, being or effect in a book she writes. The only exception is her. If you are trying to get into METAverse, there is nothing there but Featherine and her books. Nothing else can exist there. If something else exists there, that means it's not actually META but another multiverse which is a part of META. Do I need to tell you this multiverse is a book? Hope not.
>Hachijou Ikuko
You haven't read Umineko. Or haven't understood it. By talking about Hachijou Ikuko you reject the magic part of Umineko, so it's not valid. The cat isn't out of the box.
>There are infinite amounts of Demonbane which have all possible traits!
Sure. Featherine is okay with it.
>There exists a Demonbane which can defeat Featherine!
Sure. In this multiverse. And he is a character in a book written by Featherine in META.
>There exists a Demonbane which isn't a character of a book written by Featherine!
Sure. In this multiverse. And he is a character in a book written by Featherine in META.
>There exists a Demonbane which isn't a character of a book written by Featherine in any -verse, even in META!
Sure. And he is a character in a book written by Featherine in META. Yes, this is how paradoxes work. Do I need to remind you there exists a Demonbane which could never exist and doesn't ever exist? Hope not.
>even erased from existence Demonbane isn't defeated!
Sure. However, Featherine can strip her character from this ability. And THEN erase it. And it will be defeated, just like Demonbane.
>>
>>139132923
>That makes him stronger retard, because he beat a character above his previous self

That's what I meant.
>>
>>139132906
>Featherine is an actual author avatar
>muh author wanking

Just fuck off. She's not an author, she's a character. Unless you can show she is dimensionally above Demonbane - which you can't, because they surpass fucking Hilbert spaces - then just shut up.
>>
>>139132923
>No, it shouldn't faglord. Keep your fanfiction to yourself.
Don't reply, retard. It's just a newfag who stole the chart from /m/ and keeps trying to force it on /a/.
>>
>>139132933
And yet Featherine exists as a part of Azathoth's dreams. In otherwords, Vortex Blaster kills Featherine.

See? I can utilized baseless logic that has no justification other than personal bias, too!
>>
>>139132933
What is No Limits Fallacy
>>
>>139132987
They won't listen, anon. They're too attached to their Umineko fanon.
>>
File: 1432575227164.png (2 MB, 2842x1654) Image search: [Google]
1432575227164.png
2 MB, 2842x1654
Here are the characters that can defeat Elder God Demonbane.
>>
>>139132923
>No, it shouldn't faglord. Keep your fanfiction to yourself.
There is no fanfiction, there is only power
>>
File: THE BEST.png (551 KB, 1022x1094) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST.png
551 KB, 1022x1094
>>139133125
And all of them fall to the power of Aquarion Logos.
>>
>>139133125
The best thing about powerlevel pictures is that most people don't even know of the source material outside of powerlevel threads.
>>
>>139133176
Nope, can't beat CCU.
>>
>>139133233
Yes he can
>>
>>139132987
>>139133087
I'm not even wanking here. If I want to wank, I'll start busting out Suggsverse. Featherine controls the narrative, unless Demonbane can do the same instead of relying on conventional means like powering up, he can't win.
>>
This isn't power levels any more, this is arguing over unstoppable forces and immovable objects. What's the point?
>>
>>139133125
>shurouga
die
>anshinin
have an infinite amount of rubber bands
>namanie
just fucking lol
>hajun
debatable
>Featherine
She has the same chances as Hajun
>myuugi
not enough feats
>Medaka shit
die
>>
>>139133309
Logos erases them both from existence, therefore it wins everytime
>>
>>139133245
No he can't. All this proves is that you're an idiot that doesn't know what CCU does.

You can't win, keep banging your head against a wall.
>>
>>139133381
Logos erases CCU out of existence.
>>
>>139133269
Umineko uses a book comparison to show dimensionality

Hence, her limit is her number of books one dimension above the other, which is supposedly infinite

Demonbane is the same way, in that he is infinite dimensional

Hence, you can't say she writes the narrative. We don't know if she exists in, is above, or is below Demonbane's own narrative. That's vital to her win. The reason why is because it is infinite, hence humans cannot quantify it.
>>
>>139133309
Bored, mostly. Since I'm aware of most of the powerlevel stuff being discussed here, I'm just here to see how far people will wank their stuff.
>>
>>139133423
Nope. Keep up that banging.
>>
>>139133269
Also
>suggsverse
That's cancerous even for this cancerous thread
>>
>>139133468
Yes he does, keep complaining
>>
>>139133269
Considering that, in Demonbane, works of fiction also exist as their own universes and multiverses, your argument, again, is pretty much fucking pointless.

Your best best is to judge them based upon their reach throughout their continuity. Applying their standards to other continuities while ignoring other continuities' standards is obviously fallacious.
>>
>>139133434
The problem is that in the end, it comes down to how powerful Azathoth is since that's the strongest being DB has won against. No one knows but people wank DB to ridiculous ends since Azathoth is largerly unquantifiable.
>>
File: 1427399328750.jpg (40 KB, 670x345) Image search: [Google]
1427399328750.jpg
40 KB, 670x345
>>139133482
Does it hurt knowing not a single anime character can even touch a character from the Suggsverse?
>>
>>139133482
Yes, hence if I want to wank, I'll start bringing up shit like 'beyond omnipotence'.
>>
>>139133523
Evidently, it's still quite apparent you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your favorite character can't win.
>>
>>139133545
No, it doesn't. We're not talking about Void Blaster Demonbane. His infinite dimensionality comes from stomping Nyarlathotep, who is itself infinite dimensional.

The fact that he beat a questionable omnipotent is just frosting on the cake.
>>
>>139133605
You have never seen Logos, otherwise you'd know AL would beat him in a fight.
>>
>>139133558
Does it hurt knowing that Suggs will die a lonely, homeless death with no friends after his mummy stops supporting his "writing career"?
>>
>>139133541
So, at best, it's a stalemate, which does not contradict my initial post of Demonbane unable to defeat people who has access to the meta. Since, at its most liberal interpretation, it's essentially the same power.
>>
>>139133545
That's not even close to being the problem

The problem is that people like to say that their concept of a universe > your concept of a universe when they are the same shit.

Again, some fiction call their Universe/Multiverse(s) a Library. Some fiction call their Universe/ Multiverse(s) a Dream. It doesn't fucking matter what you call it because it's still the same fucking shit.
>>
>>139133644
I don't need to, nothing can beat CCU ever. Keep banging that head, I think you're bleeding already.
>>
>>139133699
Considering that you've yet to properly identify and quantify what the "meta" is and how it compares to other continuities, I'd say your still shit out of luck (and logic)
>>
>>139133686
He has far more writing talent than you could ever dream of having.
>>
>>139133699
>Since, at its most liberal interpretation, it's essentially the same power.
At its most liberal interpretation in Demonbane's favor, we use feats instead of weird exposition about fucking libraries and dimensions in a bottle and Demonbane literally shits on her
>>
Isn't there an even stronger version of Demonbane now?
Vortex Blaster or some shit?
>>
>>139133641
Anon, infinite dimensional is meaningless since he has control of the 'dream'. He can have an infinite amount or 1, in the end, it's largely unquantifiable since all that infinite dimension is contained within the so-called 'dream' of Azathoth.
>>
>>139133903
Yes.
It killed Type-Moon.
>>
>>139133903
The writer of Demonbane has 0 writing talent.
>>
>>139133839
Oh, I didn't realize I was talking to the cancerous faggot himself. Are you still mad that all the Vs Battles sites don't accept your horseshit?

>>139133909
That's retarded and I think you know that. All that means is that Azazoth was at least 1 dimension above Demonbane before he went Vortex Blaster, hence, his dream was at least one dimension above him.
>>
>>139133824
>>139133890
It means they have full effective control over their respective verses. They just use different analogies for how it works.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJWwF3NzC0o

My god Demonbane looks bad.
>>
>>139133930
Hikaru Sakurai is fine, anon.
>>
>>139133973
What? No. Demonbane has been implied to be the same type of existence as Azathoth since the VN.
>>
>>139134025
and that means what? Nothing, really.
>>
>>139133994
>watching the anime
>watching a VN adaptation
>>
>>139133973
>Oh, I didn't realize I was talking to the cancerous faggot himself
>thinks i'm suggs just because i highlighted the irony in his post
Sorry, but you have no writing talent whatsoever. At least he has a fanbase.
>>
>>139134056
>All that means is that Azazoth was at least 1 dimension above Demonbane before he went Vortex Blaster, hence, his dream was at least one dimension above him.
I'm just correcting that line. Demonbane was implied to always been just as strong as Azathoth. Blasterz just confirms that absurd theory.
>>
>>139134088
No, you are Suggs. There is no one in their right mind on the internet that actually likes him or would willingly call him a good writer.

As I'm sure you know, you have a habit of acting like you are not yourself on forums. You even gave your own book a fucking review. It's really pitiful man, your books sell like garbage anyways.
>>
>>139134144
>Demonbane was implied to always been just as strong as Azathoth
Not the Lovecraft Azathoth.

The Azathoth in the Demonbane meta is not omnipotent. Just because a talentless jap puts Lovecraft material in his shitty VNs doesn't mean they're the canon versions.
>>
>>139134144
No, because he sealed him away after he failed to kill him.
>>
>>139134193
>There is no one in their right mind on the internet that actually likes him or would willingly call him a good writer.
There is: a person trying to bait gullible retards.
>>
>>139134223
They're pretty much easily as absurd as their counterpart
>>
>>139134250
There's nothing ever discussing the capture of Azathoth for the notion of "failure" to be considered.
>>
>>139134223
>buttblasted Lovecraftbaby
>>
>>139134223
I know that anon. Hence why I said absurd theory. I treat DB's Azathtoh as some sort of OC-donut steal character that's on the same canonicity as suggsverse.
>>
>>139134286
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>139134419
>I treat DB's Azathtoh as some sort of OC-donut steal character

How come?
>>
>>139130196
>Kamui
>Magic / Physical

Wat
>>
>>139134547
Because Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos verse is nothing more than a dream of Azathoth. There is nothing beyond Azathoth. To implied so would go against everything Lovecraft has written about his works.
>>
Why is Shingami at the special place? I get why shiki is there due to her omnipotence but Shinigami is just weak
>>
>>139134671
I'm not seeing what the issue is.
>>
>>139134721
There is nothing beyond Azathoth. Demonbane kills Azathoth. I think that's pretty much self-explanatory at this point.
>>
File: Featherine_4.jpg (248 KB, 814x959) Image search: [Google]
Featherine_4.jpg
248 KB, 814x959
I found it pretty funny to see Featherine in powerlevel threads after reading the source. Umineko isn't the kind of series people typically pull powerlevel characters from.
She's just the embodiment of the author put inside the fiction.

If you stick Featherine in there you might as well stick me, "anon" in there as well. I'm stronger than Demonbane, Featherine, anybody because I can write some dumb fanfiction where I kill them off. I'm the ultimate being that can control these character's lives by writing about them.

In this case the power "level" isn't about being able to beat or be beaten but it's whether you're a writer or a character. So you might as well keep Featherine in that special tier. Because she's both a writer and a character.
>>
>>139132040
>Gilgamesh
>Lower than Shinigami,Void Shiki,Haruhi,Beatrice,Madoka,
>Sailor moon
>Lower than Beerus

Haha,nigga what
>>
>>139134757
Yog-Sothoth stretched out the instant Azathoth died to an eternity.

That's the reason why there is anything.
>>
>>139135028
Why is Yog so good?
Best Lovecraft
>>
>>139134849
Fuck off NLF-kun
>>
>>139134948
>Gilgamesh
>higher than fucking Akasha. a universe creator, an infinity nullifier and a goddess

Sailor Moon is debatable
>>
>>139135240
Gil is pretty bullshit now.

Apparently he, in his battle with Enkidu, created and destroyed multiple worlds.

Apparently.
>>
>>139135028
Anon, you're still not getting it. Everything in Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos is a dream. You are somehow implying a figment of Azathoth's imagination has the capability of becoming the dreamer and that there is somehow an existence equal to/greater than Azathoth in Lovecraft's version. There is none.
>>
>>139135380
More bullshit than Akasha though?
>>
>>139135380
Multiple worlds is fodder
>>
>>139134948
>responding
Idiot.
>>
>>139131416
>>139132040
>Shiki higher than Shiki
Every fucking time
>>
>>139134948
oh wait, I just realized they mean sailor moon and not sailor universe

So yea, she is <<<<<< Beerus at that stage

You can tell because they placed Dark Schneider above her
>>
File: doctah westo.jpg (164 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
doctah westo.jpg
164 KB, 800x600
Doctor West is literally me - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
File: Implying B Could Beat C.png (6 KB, 343x337) Image search: [Google]
Implying B Could Beat C.png
6 KB, 343x337
>>139130196
Does the powerlevel chart rank how powerful the character is overall? Wouldn't something like a table that places each character against another be more effective than a chart?
>>
>>139136063
No, because they are placed by the level they are at (e.g. can destroy a country, continent, planet, star, solar system, galaxy, universe. infinite universes, higher dimensional infinite multiverse, etc) and some of their powers are hax-like so they can sometimes even beat characters above their ranking
>>
>>139131416
>>139132040
>Void Shiki above ARC

Hahaha, no.
>>
>This shit again

Ok, let me explain it to you retards once again.

If something is literally all powerful, it should be at the top of that list. Infact, you need to make the list infinitely high, and put the all powerful characters at the top and everything at the bottom.
No matter what silly meta powers your favourite character has, someone who is all powerful has that power too. Except they have this power to an infinitely more powerful degree. And they still have every other power (all to an infinitely powerful degree).

All powerful characters shouldn't even be added to lists like this, because no matter what character you compare them to, an all powerful character will by default win.
>>
Going by the feats Myuugi >> Demonbane.

But all "omnipotent" characters are so bullshit it's impossible to say which one is stronger. People trying to do that are retards.
>>
>>139136219
>There are a lot of things wrong with that chart
First off, it wanks Shiki Tohno, all of Medaka box, Kamijou Touma, Shinigami, Korosensei, Arceuid Brunestud, Othinus, Chamber, FUSE Kazakiri, Archangel Gabriel and Saitama.

Secondly, it is old because Aleister Crowley/Aiwass =~= the Magic Gods and they are well above universal
>>
>>139135385
Azathoth still exists within the material(as material as it gets in upper Lovecraft existences, at least) realm within even Lovecraft's own lore, while Yog-Sothoth exists coterminous with both the concepts of Existence and Chaos.
It's not so far fetched to assume that it can do as it did after the death of Azathoth

Hell, this has been a subject of conversation within Lovecraft's fanbase LONG before even the conception of Demonbane, so, again, I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>139136250
There are no all powerful characters on that list and the spacing between them isn't representative of the multiplier in their power gaps

>>139136375
She has garbage feats compared to him, fuck off. Neither of them are actually omnipotent.
>>
>>139136375
>宇宙の外に宇宙が広がりその宇宙の外にも宇宙が広がりその宇宙の外にも…と宇宙が無限に連なり、また可能性の分岐が無限の平行宇宙を生み出す(「軍神強襲」より)という世界観の全てはアザトースが見ている夢

I'd say Demonbane is pretty set on feats.
>>
>>139136193
Don't most of these conversations just boil down to who would win in a fight anyways?
>>
>>139136375

If a character possesses true omnipotence, then they are bullshit because they are always stronger. Omnipotence is literally being able to do anything and everything without any limits or conditions, including things that would be conceptually impossible or defy logic.

>>139136521

Kami Tenchi is omnipotent.
>>
>>139136594
You can't decide rankings based on who would win a fight. For example, Accelerator has a really cool powerset in that he can beat the shit out of continent busters and the like but he loses to characters with time stop powers. Those same time stop characters can't even harm the continent busters so they lose to them in turn.
>>
>>139136601
I don't see Kami Tenchi on these lists
>>
>>139136477
Arc's placement is fine there in the middle of the chart.
>>
>>139136601
>If a character possesses true omnipotence, then they are bullshit because they are always stronger. Omnipotence is literally being able to do anything and everything without any limits or conditions, including things that would be conceptually impossible or defy logic.

No Limits Fallacy.

The character's reach is only as far as the limits of their continuity. The writer of the work has already defined the end-all-be-all of the character's continuity.
Adding more to that continuity to justify your terrible logic is coterminous with fanfiction.
>>
>>139130196
Now I want to play through the Eien no Aselia series that is way back back in my backlog. Unfortunately, I will have to finish Soshite Ashita no Sekai yori first.
>>
>>139136706

Tenchi Masaki is Kami Tenchi. They are separate entities but at the same time both the same entity. It might not make sense to you, but it doesn't need to make sense because an omnipotent character can tell logic to fuck off, it does not apply to them.

>>139136785

The fuck are you talking about? Omnipotence has no limits, that is the very definition of being omnipotent. To be without limit.
>>
>>139136731
It's not because she's higher than Pegasus Kouga
>>
>>139136883
I think they mean Light Hawk Wings Tenchi, which is way different
>>
>>139136967

Kami Tenchi and Tenchi Misaki are literally the same being.
>>
>>139137072
Kami Tenchi is EoS Tenchi
>>
>>139136912
Then Pegasus Kouga should be higher. Middle of the chart was Arc's placement in the more accurate chart.
>>
>>139136883
The current expanses of the world varies from fiction to fiction. The totality of existence in one fiction (say, a universe) is different from the totality of another (say, a multiverse).
Omnipotency within the former only reaches as far as the continuity will allow, as the personal philosophies of these two fictions dictated that those were the limits of existence, and that nothing higher can be attained. As such, these two aforementioned omnipotent beings contradict your argument as, within their respective canon, one is clearly superior to the other by virtue that the existence it reigns supreme over is a higher and more expansive one from the other. Your juvenile definition instead has you rewriting the canon of certain omnipotent forces and holding supreme over the author's own intentions. In other words, your headcanon fanfiction isn't worth shit.
>>
>>139131416
>Shiki higher than void
>Shiki & void higher than arc
Why
>>
>>139137290
>Shiki higher than Void
Because they're fucking retarded
>Void higher than Arc
Void is supposedly Akasha
>>
>>139137381
Shiki is Akasha and technically god but Nasu still said arc could beat her for some reason than again nasu is inconsistent as fuck so whatever.
>>
>>139137514
Nasu is a troll
>>
>>139137286

Kami Tenchi is a self insert by the author, by definition he's literally the most powerful being.

But, if you want to get technical, Kami Tenchi exists above a universal, multiversal and omniversal level, to an nth degree no less. This isn't headcanon either. We specifically see a multiverse and an omniverse and we even know of an existence outside of said omniverse. Being who can do everything and know everything (with the one soul exception that they cannot create something or know of something more powerful than they are) even state this. They created an omniverse specifically as a scientific experiment to figure out if such a being could exist, and he does, and he is so far above everything else they could not even comprehend such an existence.

Kami Tenchi is essentials animes version of the One Above All.
>>
>>139137286

>What applies in one fiction doesn't apply in another
>But we're going to compare them anyway

You're going to have to explain that one to me.
>>
>>139137381
>>139137565
You realize Void herself said in Grand Order that she can't kill Beasts of Gaia as opposed to Beasts of Alayas. Arc is Gaia itself incarnated and there is a reason Nasu firmly placed her above Void in his power chart.
>>
>>139137671
We've been over this with TOAA, an author can only claim domain over the power levels of their own story, not others. There is no such thing as an omniverse, it's outdated
>>
>>139130196
>>
>>139137671
>all that fanwanking
>>
>>139137929
weak
>>
>>139137901

>an author can only claim domain over the power levels of their own story

So why does the image in OP exist? What gives you the right to claim domain over the power levels of the characters listed?
>>
>>139136521
>She has garbage feats compared to him, fuck off.

So you never read either. Okay.
>>
>>139137986
Because the authors described them that way

>>139137989
Cool ring d00d now fuck off
>>
File: Whis.webm (843 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Whis.webm
843 KB, 1280x720
>>139137961
yeah, right!
>>
>>139137741
It's quantification of Greater > Lesser based upon the authors' conceptualizations, as opposed to using weak logic to make them equal based upon a paradoxical concept.
>>
>>139138031

And the author of Kami Tenchi described him as being more powerful than anything.

Which brings me back to my original point. If someone is all powerful, why aren't they at the top of this image?
>>
>>139137671
>hurr omniverse

Kami Tenchi only reigns above a multiverse with infinte dimensions.

As opposed to TOAA who reigns supreme above an omniverse with innumerable dimensions.

But please jerkoff Kami Tenchi more with your fanfic. It's kinda cute.
>>
>>139138098
>And the author of Kami Tenchi described him as being more powerful than anything.

Within the realms of his own work. He has no legal say within the realms of the others.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>139138098
More powerful than anything, in his own verse. It's verse limited. Get that through your thick skull.

We don't put true omnipotents on this list.

>>139138148
Omniverse is horseshit, authors don't have domain over that
>>
>>139138098
The author has actually never said anything about Kami Tenchi relative to anything outside of his own work.
>>
File: 3948794749494.gif (396 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
3948794749494.gif
396 KB, 320x180
>>139138062
Yes and also this is weak as well
>>
File: Dragon Ball Super E001 720p.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Super E001 720p.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>139138062
>>
riddle me this powerlevel faggots

>character is stated to be capable of destroying entire alternative universes
>can't destroy this one
>>
>>139138201
>>139138225

But in his own verse he has the power to do literally anything. Anyone who in their own verse has a power less than this would lose to him. So why is he on the list?

>>139138251

No author has stated anything about their work relative to anything outside of his own work.

Have you seen Akira Toriyama talking about how Goku could totally kill Superman? Because I haven't.
>>
>>139138503
>this one
Reality is always higher than fiction
>>
>>139138555

What if we are actually fiction and right now someone in a 4D universe is watching us wishing he had a qt 3D waifu?
>>
>>139135240
Gilgamesh is the ruler of the said universe and has the power to destroy it if he so wishes
>>
>>139138622
I thought we were 4D?
>>
>>139138148

Just going to say, Tenchi Muyo is one of the few fictions in anime that could be considered an omniverse. It includes many series set in alternate realities, spin offs and related works by the same author which though almost completely unrelated are considered part of the same omniverse.

Author himself even stated this.
>>
>>139138650
Archetype Earth tells Gilgamesh to die. The world itself complies. Sorry, but if you don't have Aurhority you are not top tier.
>>
>>139138795
>Authority
>>
>>139138622
That's the premise of dimensionality but it doesn't apply to our fiction

>>139138650
Fuck off

>>139138526
I think Marvel or DC once defined omniverse as all fiction, although virtually everyone rejects this statement
>>
File: 1451450007530.png (254 KB, 528x600) Image search: [Google]
1451450007530.png
254 KB, 528x600
>>139138795
>Gilgamesh uses Ea,the world pops
>>
>>139138753
Omniverse is the sum total of every fiction.

It already does not meet the requirements.
>>
>>139138844
>although virtually everyone rejects this statement

Not really. Most people just divide the definition into
>Marvel/DC Meaning
>Actual Meaning

If I'm not mistaken, Marvel has actually stated this to be the case.
>>
>>139138872
Not just every fiction, but every reality, too.
Meaning our universe.
>>
>>139138872

So Marvel got the name wrong? We're actually talking about a metaverse, but the concept is the same as what I stated.
>>
>>139138937
There is no actual meaning. It's a synonym of megaverse in many respects.

It's only relevant because Marvel and DC used it. The way they used it is rejected by anyone with good sense, since Marvel/DC don't own every work of fiction.
>>
Don't you guys get ever tired of this sterile Demonbane/Featherine/etc. discussion?
>>
>>139138861
>Ea gets nullified by Enkidu using a fraction of the Authority of ARC
>>
File: 145038816081.png (3 MB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
145038816081.png
3 MB, 3500x1947
This is the correct one guys
>>
>>139139044
They didn't.
Quite the contrary, the way you are using the term "metaverse" is actually the (recently) bastardized version of the term coined by people in powerlevel threads across the internet.
>>
Universe = One universe, such as what we exist in.
Multiverse = A collection of universes, similar to what we live in now, but more in number.
Metaverse = A collection of muliverses, the sum of an entire fiction, such as the Marvel metaverse.
Xenoverse = A collection of metaverses. Would be comparable things but outside of the metaverse. If Marvel is one metaverse and DC is another, both exist in the same Xenoverse.
Hyperverse = Multiple xenoverses. Our reality essentially (if we are talking about something like anime). Comic books would be one xenoverse, anime would be another, video games would be a 3rd, but all exist in our universe which is a hyperverse.
Omniverse = All verses. Nothing exists outside of this, it includes everything.

Can we all agree on this? And can we all agree that there is no character above Metaverse level (except Popeye, that nig got hyperverse level power)?
>>
>>139139069
Omniverse was actually used by Marvel long before they used Megaverse.
>>
File: 1449954139571.png (655 KB, 740x720) Image search: [Google]
1449954139571.png
655 KB, 740x720
>>139139138
>Gilgamesh cranks Ea to 11
>Endiku ceases to exist
>>
>>139139340
No.
Your system has been tried before and subsequently shot down time and time again, and for good reason.
>>
>>139139457

And that reason is?
>>
>>139139309
>using Kami Tenchi
>Vortex Blaster lower than EGD
>still haven't updated Kami
>so much fodder close to Demonbane
>Giorno over Arceus
>Beatrice and Battler that low
>Eucliwood that high
>Korosensei still that high
>>
>>139139381
Yes, I know and its defunct
>>
File: 1420109046794.png (279 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1420109046794.png
279 KB, 640x400
>26 posters
>>
>>139139309
>haven't updated Aleister to match multiversal magic gods
>placing very clearly multiversal entities in special category
>NLF all over the place
>Ryner Lute being above fucking Madara and Arc
>Othinus below Dark Schneider
>Saitama that high and not even in special category
>Shinigami (lol) in Special Category
>Yukari Yakumo in special category
>Izayoi that low

Yea fuck off
>>
>>139130196
I'm so fucking sick of seeing Yuki so high on that list. She could only do what she did because whatever God she siphoned powers from was dormant.

She can't even fight back against the aliens who created her by the way are terrified of the God in that universe.

Also, I really don't understand how people can be above LoN
>>
>>139139896
>Also, I really don't understand how people can be above LoN
It's because her level of omnipotence is below Demonbane's and Featherine's.
>>
File: drakewhy.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
drakewhy.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
>>139140175
>her level of omnipotence
>>
>>139140175
She isnt omnipotent then motherfucker
>>
>>139140378
Perhaps she isn't then.
>>
Demonbane's existence is dependent on his enemies. He can't be the strongest because he can literally never win his battle.

The same goes for many of these characters.
>>
>>139140589
Die
>>
>>139140589
But Giorno instant epic BTFO his enemy when he obtained his power and the serie ended right there
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.