[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DeDeDeDe thread. Volume four is completely scanlated, let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 0032-019.png (252 KB, 635x632) Image search: [Google]
0032-019.png
252 KB, 635x632
DeDeDeDe thread.
Volume four is completely scanlated, let's talk about it.
>>
Shit just got so real. But really, is this invader going to be a love interest for ontan? I'm not sure how I would feel about that. Kinda hard to predict when it's inio we're talking about.
>>
>>139127943
But is that guy really an invader?
Maybe it's from another species of aliens.
>>
>>139128116
yes, he's an invader. No need to theorize in this case, he's said he's an invader multiple times.
>>
>>139128484
Then he's probably the freakiest invader on earth right now.
He's the only invader trying to communicate with humans.
>>
Are M3OW gonna scanlate the magazine chapters? I don't know if I can wait until November for volume 5.
>>
File: img000006.png (806 KB, 1702x2500) Image search: [Google]
img000006.png
806 KB, 1702x2500
As expected of Inio, he couldn't keep up the cute girls doing cute things for very long.
>>
I like how Ontan never gives two shits to either the octopus/squid factions and frequently calls them out as hypocrites.
She isn't a nihilistic either as she cares very much about her friends. I hope her crazy dreams to lead a 'military' are fulfilled and she takes the center stage on all those issues. Shit will be so whack.

But honestly I don't know where the story is going to. Their world is going to be 'destroyed' in less than a year, right?
>>
>>139128548
yeah, pretty much as far as we know of. It does seem a bit strange that he'd be the only invader to do this considering how effective his disguise or whatever is. I mean, if the technology's there...
>>
>>139129040
I think it's not so much that she doesn't care so much as willfully denying and avoiding the issue. Nobody couldn't care about an issue like that, and she's trying to act like she doesn't care simply because she wants to enjoy life rather than confront it.

The conflict between how shallow and wrong holding on to that blamelessness is, and the cherishable value of the "innocence of childhood" in a time of war has been a central theme up to this point. But with ontan inevitably aging the conflict has a foregone conclusion.

Rather than expanding on a foregone conclusion, inio is forcing ontan to face the issue by exposing her more and more to the invaders, through her seeing the UFO at first, to her getting a piece of the small sized ship, to her meeting one in person now.

Surely her forced callousness won't stand up to this for long. The question is, will her positivity remain? Is it human nature to only be as positive as ontan through denial? sensei looked down on kadode for her idolization of ontan. The conflict between adolescence/optimism and adulthood/pessimism seems to be nearing a tipping point.
>>
>>139129445
You have a point there. The reason why I think Ontan particularly dislikes the factions are because of pic related, the only point iirc where Ontan directly voices her thoughts on the issue.

Now I'm not sure how Ontan will deal with this. I'm pretty sure she won't turn cynical like that emo dude, but there is possibility that she may break down eventually.

I love every character in DDDD and I can't wait to see how their individual stories unfold.
>>
File: 008.png (738 KB, 1702x2500) Image search: [Google]
008.png
738 KB, 1702x2500
Best boy.
>>
>>139130427
please post pic related
>>
>>139131174
Everyday things become just so boring.
>>
>>139129097
The invaders lately going around the city must have something to do with it.
>>
>>139131174
I hope Broccoli and Ontan hook up.
>>
>>139128548
except for those invaders that can speak their tongue? Like the emo twitter alias guy that stalks girls that want to kill themselves?
>>
>>139128567
They better clean-up their previous chapters at this point. Lots of sloppy mistakes have been made.

Also I think the guys on hiatus.

>>139129445
>Nobody couldn't care about an issue like that,
It's actually pretty common and the majority probably doesn't care since they live in a time of peace. Humans tend to stick their heads in the sand, as you are probably doing right now since we're literally at war at this very moment.
>>
>November
>probably won't get translated until early 2017
fucking hell
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.