[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blunder no Hero Academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: boku-no-hero-academia-5261835.jpg (225 KB, 800x1164) Image search: [Google]
boku-no-hero-academia-5261835.jpg
225 KB, 800x1164
>Friend has been held captive by the villains for days
>A team formed of the top three heroes of the country plus other pros are planning to get him back by force
>You feel bad about failing to save your friend before
>Decide to put you and your friends at enormous risks by planning a stealth rescue mission
>The tracker you're using to know your friend's location is set on a artificially created killing machine
>You have no plan
>You don't know the layout of the place
>You don't know where your friend is located
>Your arm is still half-fucked up and you barely recuperated
>None of the guys assisting you managed to defeat even one of the villain who attacked them in the wood
>No one in your group has quirk really suited for stealthies missions
>No backup has been planned in case shit goes wrong
>All your friends that are against your stupid idea can't be bothered to stop you
>You will very likely be captured and used as an hostage when the actual pros attack
>This will surely results in your mentor getting killed protecting you
>You will never suffer any consequence from this
>Your arm will again be healed for the fifth last time
>People will defend you saying what you did was heroic when all you did was get in the way of the pros because of your pride and suicidal tendencies

How can one manga get so retarded so fast? You can literally pinpoint the chapter where it all started going to shit.
>>
>>139126835
And the shitposting has begun
>>
>>139126835
>>You have no plan
>>You don't know the layout of the place
>>You don't know where your friend is located
>>Your arm is still half-fucked up and you barely recuperated
>>None of the guys assisting you managed to defeat even one of the villain who attacked them in the wood
>No one in your group has quirk really suited for stealthies missions
>>No backup has been planned in case shit goes wrong
The Pros?
>>
>>139126835
Then why are you reading it?
>>
File: savethebaron.gif (32 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
savethebaron.gif
32 KB, 512x448
>>139126835
You just a fuckin lightweight.
>>
Who else was expecting Deku to come up with elaborate tactics when fighting?

It seems he adopted the Kamogawa approach of PUNCH HARDER KID.
>>
What's with all these BnHA thread lately?
>>
>>139126835
Good point there
>>
>>139126953
Not me, honestly.

I like it how there's consequences to his actions - it's not like "YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE CHAKRA/KI/POWER LEVELS AGAIN!", it's actual shit that happens to the human body when you fuck around with it too badly.

For some reason I like that shit.
>>
>>139126982
Here's your (you)
>>
Developments have been on the steady decline for a while now.

I dunno how people are saying its gonna become a new pillar of Jump when the plot has been rather dull so far.

Like I'll continue to read it but I can't find myself even slightly getting excited for a new chapter.
>>
>>139127013
Nobody cares. Drop it and read something to your tastes like World Trigger
>>
>>139127027
Why is World Trigger your go to suggestion.
>>
>>139127013
I think it's because we're not really working towards something larger - at the very least, it's not explicitly stated.

Sure, there was the whole Deku/Bakugo drama (which I found enjoyable), and I always thought that he'd go bad...

But it's just never been stated outright; it's not something that we can look forward to otherwise.
>>
>>139126879
No, OP is right. I just never noticed it before.
What shitty writing
>>
>>139127003
>I like it how there's consequences to his actions
There's not.

You can't cite one.
>>
>>139127081
>OP is right
Sup OP
>>
>>139126835
There like 3 thread on going and anime is not even starting. Shitposting is real!
>>
The OP is a frequent shitposter and speedreader and frequently lurks the threads with his autistic ramblings. Guess he finally got wise and went about making his own threads
>>
>>139127013
>I dunno how people are saying its gonna become a new pillar of Jump when the plot has been rather dull so far.

Similar to the previous pillars of Jump, then.
>>
>>139127087
Pretty sure deteriorating ligaments is a consequence of him fighting.
>>
File: o051.jpg (391 KB, 1370x1031) Image search: [Google]
o051.jpg
391 KB, 1370x1031
>He doesn't read a superior shonen.

shaking my head, to be honest, family.
>>
>>139126980
Shitposters trying to hard before anime
>>
>>139127148
literally the most generic, shitty shounen ever
>>
>>139126835

>I love nit picking
>>
>>139126980

New show, massive influx of casuals and spike in popularity. You know what to expect.
>>
>>139127148
Is that comic sans font?
>>
>>139127147
That's not a consequence.

Was he ever in troubles in combat because of it? Or did he had troubles doing everyday stuff with his hand due toit?
>>
>>139127147
Why are you arguing with the autist?
>>
>>139127003
>I like it how there's consequences to his actions
Now, this is just a bait. I don't believe people are this retarded
>>
>>139127269
I've got nothing better to do on a Sat evening...
>>
>>139127276
Stop samefagging autist. The post counter isn't moving
>>
>>139127215

The consequence is he's getting retarded and not thinking sensibly. He's going all muh ideals but using his fists instead of his head. Gonna be depressing once All Might ends up crippled or dead because of this.
>>
>>139126835
Thats why world trigger is better.
>>
>>139126980
The manga quality declined fast,they went full retarded with these last chapters and they're still going at it with this rescue plan.Let's not forget that the whole Bakugou kidnapping arc attracted Sasuke shitposters too

I liked this series,but if All Might dies in the rescue arc I'm probably going to drop this shit
>>
>>139127473
Here's your (you)
>>
>>139127464
>Bore Trigger

Kek
>>
>>139127563
>>139127010
Thanks anon,here's your (you) too
>>
>>139126980
Shitposters got to it as with any popular series
>>
>>139127380
That's not a consequence though, it's a reason
>>
>>139127587
It`s still better than naruto 2.0
>>
>>139127624
i want one
>>
>>139127027
World Trigger is like 10 times better though?
>>
>>139128782
hahahahah sure m8.
>>
File: 1448906112243.jpg (112 KB, 1280x660) Image search: [Google]
1448906112243.jpg
112 KB, 1280x660
>>139128782
>>139128306
>>
>>139126835
>This thread
>>
File: 1458832219832.jpg (108 KB, 663x972) Image search: [Google]
1458832219832.jpg
108 KB, 663x972
>>139127027
(and the rest of your posts)
Wow it's the WT shitposter again. Jesus mate what the hell is wrong with you, you're retarded.

You're shitty at baiting, you're shitty at falseflagging and you're just shitty.

I genuinely don't want to think about the fact that BnHA fanbase seems to be filled with dumb retards like you. Give it a break.
>>
>>139129117
Thats not me. Too bad. But thanks! Now i`m spam like this guy.
>>
man the other thread sucks
a-anyone here wants to talk about bnha?
>>
>>139130166
Sure. What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>139128306
It's not hard being better than Black Clover
>>
The writing was always shit.
>>
>>139130438
It really went through the ground in the last arc.
It's really shitty writing when you have a battle taking places in several locations at once and ends up showing maybe one quarter of it.
>>
>>139130238
well
could stain paralyze a woman by licking her used tampon?
>>
>>139130945
I don't see any reason why he couldn't, blood is blood. I think he could even go to a hospital, get some blood donations, drink them and suddenly people throughout the city are getting paralyzed.
>>
>>139130438

I can't believe I am saying this but One Punch Man has a better story than this. It doesn't try to do too much and understands where it is going with the story.

I feel this series has no direction at all.
>>
File: 1446866149702.gif (153 KB, 240x263) Image search: [Google]
1446866149702.gif
153 KB, 240x263
>>139131083
That's because we have the original webcomic and we already know where the story is going,
without the webcomic it would look like the author has no idea of what he is doing and he's throwing in completely random thing.
But you are right, the story of opm webcomic completely destroy the story in bnha.
>>
Aw shit, Looks like my Boy Iida is back.
>>
>>139131083
i like bnha more because the side characters get attention while in opm they dont really get any
well the new murata "filler" does fix that but still
>>
>>139131351
Why his body looks so broad?
>>
>>139131352
>i like bnha more because the side characters get attention
No they don't.

The last arc sticked the focus so far up Deku's ass everyone might as well not have been here
>>
File: CaONheNUUAAqpCX.jpg (249 KB, 971x704) Image search: [Google]
CaONheNUUAAqpCX.jpg
249 KB, 971x704
>>139126835
Iida was the only one who knew where they were meeting up. You can tell that because his back was detailed as they were talking and the rest gave logical reasoning not to be a retard.
>>
File: CaBBbU_UAAAI3DH.jpg (174 KB, 1023x539) Image search: [Google]
CaBBbU_UAAAI3DH.jpg
174 KB, 1023x539
>>139131377
He's fucking /fit/ anon.

Only the grapes has no abs.
>>
>>139131320

Even without the webcomic you can infer that Saitama will continue to be a hero while reaching the top level of the Hero Association but it understands that it is a comedy, so it doesn't take itself too seriously.

BNHA just feels like it flounders from one plot point to another. Doesn't feel cohesive and the characters just feel....bleh. I can't explain it but the story progression just doesn't do it for me.

>>139131352

The side characters make up the show but the mc is terrible. OPM primary focus is Saitama and so I don't have a problem with it. Based on a webcomic, it isn't supposed to be complex unlike BNHA.
>>
I like how people defending this series can't provide a single counterargument to OP's points, other than saying he has made threads like this before or accusing people who agree with him of samefagging.

Go ahead, tell me I'm OP. Even if true, that still wouldn't make him any less right.
>>
>>139126835
>>139131562
samefag
>>
>>139131498
So like your everyday superhero comic.
>>
>>139131692

No but OPM feels very old school esque and nailed the formula.
>>
>>139126835
> why isnt everyone as perfect and smart as I?
> batman should have killed the joker
> Superman should have snapped Zods neck sooner
> Luffy should have inflated himself with hot air and flown to one piece
> Ichigo should have stayed the fuck out of soul society because all its problems seem to stem from him being there
> One Punch Man should have taken credit for his actions
> MC should have chosen best girl

theyre all kids in an imaginary world living an imaginary life. They dont have the experience of over 30 year sitting in their parents basement reading comics and posting comments on some chinese cartoon image board
>>
>>139127087
>>139127276
The first guy who got badly damaged literally lost some capabilities, Aizawa.
Sasuga reddit.
>>
>>139132030

> 30 year sitting in their parents basement

Stop projecting. Btw your argument is one of the worst in this thread.
>>
>>139132030
you're just basically saying that he's right and the manga turned to shit.
>>
>>139131435
Yaomomo has her own volumen cover because the exam arc was about her, kachan too, and dont forget Todo...oh wait, you all shitposters forger stuff intentionally, keep going.
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 152x254
I honestly hope Deku hurts his arms and they become useless. Little shit deserves it.

It's like kids from boot camp hiding information and going themselves to try and catch Bin Laden while Seal Team 6 is preparing to handle everything.
>>
>>139132086
>Quotes post literally referring to Deku
>Brings up Aizawa

lol
>>
>>139132977
yes the MC will be crippled
just like he was in one piece or hxh or literally any other shonen
>>
>>139131498
>I can't explain it but the story progression just doesn't do it for me.
You sure as fuck didn't that's for sure
>>
>>139132353
The fact that none of it is real is a bad argument against your projection of your own realities unto it ?
>>
>>139133407
>your projection of your own realities
what
>>
>>139131083
>One Punch Man has a better story than this.

OPM doesn't even have a story. Its just a sequence of events mashed up to one narrative that doesn't impact the cast at all and even then its writing manages to be incredibly simplistic. It ca go on forever telling the same joke.

>I feel this series has no direction at all.
The series is about Deku's trials and tribulations of becoming a great hero, last arc he learmed that giving your all doesn't mean you'll always succeed as AM told him in the beginning and now this arc will cover the event that's been eluded to since the UJA arc.
>>
I love how nobody is explaining why tge manga is shit or wht its poorly written
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 483x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 483x247
>>139133147
>hope
>>
>>139133147
Well the MC in hxh actually is crippled now, isn't he?
Either way there's bound to be consequences for Deku at one point or another, it's been foreshadowed a lot. If not then he will keep doing the same thing but without any sort of tension and anyone can tell that's terrible writing.
>>
>>139133788
>If not then he will keep doing the same thing but without any sort of tension and anyone can tell that's terrible writing.
He already did though.
>>
>>139133664
OP did in the opening post and no one has provided a counterpoint.
>>
>>139133850
But he didn't really. He's just saying the writing is bad because the MC is doing something he doesn't like.
>>
>>139133935
>This level of denial
>>
>>139133935
>because the MC is doing something he doesn't like
Try because he's doing something unnecessary and dangerous which the writing will reward, as it has before.
>>
>>139133147
So you haven't read HxH, alright
>>
All things considered this is a reasonable progression. It'll be interesting to see if they can actually be stealthy while the pros just run in head first.

Also
>Want to join us, Baku?
>Eat shit and die

Baku becoming villain fags btfo.
>>
>>139133835
So far i feel it hasn't been done too often. Though if it doesn't happen sometime soon then i'll probably drop it.
>>
>>139134130
You could at least wait until the arc ends to complain about things that will happen in this arc.
Like it or not doing this is in character for the MC as well as the characters that went with him.
>>
>>139134287
I think the pro heroes won't even attack tonight. They are starting their meeting now, such a meeting could take a lot of time and All Might only has 1 hour of OFA left a day.

I also doubt that the students are going to the bar. The tracker was put on the Noumu and Shigaraki needs the permission of AFO to use them, meaning the Noumus are probably in a different location than the bar.
>>
>>139134332
No it's not, it's clearly not in character for Momo and Todoroki, which are supposed to be relatively intelligent characters and they should see how retarded that whole thing is.

Yeah no fucking shit they want to save Bakugou, doesn't mean they should do it and get in the way of the pros. This isn't being heroic, this is being blinded by pride.
>>
>>139133935
> didnt explain, writing is bad because the MC doing something he doesn't like.

All the reasons sounded pretty logical to me. All I ever hear from people like you are " it's a manga", "the heros can't both fight and save kacchan", "that's what s hero does" etc....

Deku first kept using the excuse "my body just moved on its on" for his illogical choices but now he can't even you use that. Yeah heros jumps into danger but not when it's not needed. Now deku just doing shit just to try and call his self a hero
>>
>>139134438
Todoroki feels personally responsible for the kidnapping. And he's shown in the Stain arc he's fine with doing something dangerous and breaking the rules if it helps his friend. Momo feels responsible but she's conflicted about whether she should go or not.
Again it comes down to "I don't agree with the characters decisions so the writing is bad."
>>
>>139134438
>, it's clearly not in character for Momo and Todoroki,
Shouto has shown several times to not give a shit about authority given how he spoke back to the chief of police during the Stain arc and how he went off on his own without consulting his father. Momo in the last fucking chapter stated that she regretted not being able to save a classmate and after the School Festival arc she struggled to find her own usefulness as a hero and just now made a comeback.
>>
>>139134584
>All the reasons sounded pretty logical to me.
Because (you) wrote them.
>>
>>139134287
I don't think Baku will become a villain but I have no idea why.

He doesn't give a shit about people. He isn't a hero to save people, he just wants to be number one. I have no idea why he has a hardon for being a hero.
>>
See I use to hate iida but this arc shows me he's the only clear thinker of the group. Deku and todo are both Hypocrites
>>
To be fair, all the students know is that the Heroes have access to the location. They aren't aware that they're literally planning to rescue him as they leave.

It's rash for them to go now, but if you take their age into consideration, and the guilt they feel about not saving someone as a hero, it fits pretty well.
>>
>>139134885
Sure or maybe because like I said you don't have any logical reason for why it makes sense that they go
>>
>>139134694
>And he's shown in the Stain arc he's fine with doing something dangerous and breaking the rules if it helps his friend
He rushed to save his freidnfrom an immediate danger. The others heroes were isies with the Noumus and it's not like he could've asked for help in the middle of Stain's attack.

You're a retard and reaching to justify stupid character decisions. And yes, theses are stupids character decisions, for all the reasons cited in the OP which you haven't talked about.

I'll stop replying now because considering you only take one half of the posts you're quoting and pretend the other half don't exist you're either shitposting or retarded
>>
>>139132030
This. People are also forgetting that the people going are obviously not being rational, and multiple characters pointed it out. The shitposters just throw out all of the characterization and conflict of the manga.
Let's see:
>Deku: Extremely traumatized, failed miserably, has to go through physical therapy to get back to his former condition. He is reminded by All Might telling him heroes act on impulse, so he can't sit still.
>Iida: Equally traumatized from almost getting killed by Stain and the shit with his brother. Knows the others will go with or without him and has no choice anyway
>RR: Had to sit inside while everyone got fucked. His entire character is being a hothead. Makes no sense for him to be calm.
>Todoroki: Depressed, had multiple chapters devoted to how fucked up his head is, but probably has the least justification for going anyway
>Yaoyorozu: "I'm here to make sure we can run away"

>HURRR WHY ARE THE KIDS BEHAVING IRRATIONALLY?????
Fucking autists
>>
>>139134584
I think Deku has recognized he's being illogical. But he still feels like it's his responsibility to help.
I still very much believe that doing this is true to the MC's character and not because the writing is shitty. If you notice a lot of his friends think the plan is retarded as well.
>>
>>139134809
>Building is on fire
>Firefighters are on their way and will arrive any minute now
>LET'S GO INSIDE AND SPIT ON THE FIRE TO PUT IT OUT

This is how retarded this whole argument is. You can't deny it.
>>
>>139134909
>take age and feeling into consideration

Ok but iida and majority of the class isn't just running off, so that shows it's not just age and feeling compelling them to do it. and both todo and deku complained to iida for what he tried to do to stain. That's just them choosing what's right and wrong now based on their situation
>>
>>139134945
It makes sense they go because its in character for all of them to want to go save Bakugou regardless if the pros were going or not. You're saying its bad writing because you don't agree with their actions.
>>139135022
What a bad analogy.
>>
>>139134965
>Hurrrr they are meant to act like retards
>Hurrr this is what heroes do
>Hurrrr they're students

How convenient that no matter how shitty the writing get, you will always have a justification.
>>
>>139135063

Iida just wanted revenge. It's really not a good comparison.
>>
>>139135102
>What a bad analogy.
Really? Explain why, go on.
>>
>>139135063
Iida was going after Stain for his own personal revenge, Deku and Todo wants to rescue Bakugou for letting the villians taking him away, no matter how you see it Deku and Todo are more noble.
>>
File: iida2.png (316 KB, 899x1300) Image search: [Google]
iida2.png
316 KB, 899x1300
>>139135063
> both todo and deku complained to iida for what he tried to do to stain. That's just them choosing what's right and wrong now based on their situation

Wow, it's almost like Iida fucking told them that to their face?
>>
>>139135125
I'm not sure who you think I am but that was my first post in the thread. If you want to drop the manga because of
>muh tropes!!!
then you can just stop reading.

Nice job responding to what I actually said by the way, autist-kun. People having emotions and mental problems don't make them retards, it makes them human. If you want a story where the main characters make perfect decisions all the time, maybe you should try a manga with a jesus MC like Naruto.
>>
>>139135003
I don't think he do. He once again used the logic of "all great heros said their body moved on their own" to justify his actions. Deku character never realizes the stupidity in his ideas until after something has gone wrong.
>>
>>139135165
Why would you compare a rescue mission to putting out a fire with spit? Let alone the fact that the pros don't even know where Bakugou is being held and are just following a Nomu just like the kids.
>>
>>139134950
His friend is in immediate danger right now and Noumo or not there were plenty of heroes that he could have asked for help when he fought Stain but he chose not to.

And I did address OP's point, the characters are making irrational decisions but that's in character for the ones that are trying to rescue him.

>getting this bootyblasted
Tell me what points I'm ignoring and I'll respond to them.
>>
>>139135327
>Let alone the fact that the pros don't even know where Bakugou is being held and are just following a Nomu just like the kids.
Except they're fucking pros.

Are you fucking serious? Do you actually think the pros heroes with 15 years of experience aren't more competent that 5 kids?
>>
>>139135334
>They're SUPPOSED to be retarded

THis is literally your whole argument, please show me where it is said or remarked upon by the characters and please explain how that makes a good story when the only way to makes the characters relevant to the plot is making them acting like retards
>>
>>139135415
>Except they're fucking pros.
So that means they know everything and never lose. Gotcha.
>>
>>139135102
>it's in their character to do this
You do realize any actions they do are in their character right? I mean you can't make a person do something he wouldn't. But it still doesn't change the fact that's it's illogical, forcing the plot around Deku, and bad writing.

I would totally understand (well not that much) if the heros wasn't going for some reason and the kids felt that kacchan would be gone by time the heros acted. But what need is there to go when the best hero in the world are going? If the best heros can't do a job a bunch of kids can then they shouldn't even be heros. And don't try to use" oh well the heros may be to busy fighting the villains". I'm sure it's not that many villains in that hideout, since the heros are actually planning they could easily bring in enough heros to sneak in while the main ones fight. And since they will have pro hero helping they wouldn't have to worry about using powers.
>>
>>139135583
>please show me where it is said or remarked upon by the characters
I don't understand what you mean here.
>that makes a good story when the only way to makes the characters relevant to the plot is making them acting like retards
Characters that have flaws and make mistakes are more interesting than characters that don't.
>>
>>139135731
>Characters that have flaws and make mistakes are more interesting than characters that don't.
There are others flaws than being retarded
>>
>>139135629
>All Might isn't competent
>Endeavor isn't competent
>Best Jeanist isn't competent
>The three best heroes alone can't come up with a plan with better chance of succees that 5 teenagers which are apparently meant to be retards
>>
>>139135731
Being retarded is not a flaw, it's a major handicap.
>>
>>139135415
Pro heroes who are failures:
>Ingenium, Iida's brother who was one of over 20 crippled pro heroes by Stain
>Native, the guy who almost got killed by Stain
>Water Horses, Kouta's parents who got killed by Musclespaghetti-Man
>Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods, couldn't save Bakugo from the Mudman, couldn't save hostages from the villain Viara Head, All Might had to save the hostages
>No.13, couldn't protect anyone and the students had to stop Blackmist
>Pixiebob and Ragdoll, one got defeated instantly by Magne, the other one is MIA

Being a pro means shit, even All Might failed countless times.
>>
>>139135757
>>139135858
You can simplify it them just being retarded if you want. But I think it says a lot about there characters. Some maybe have a bit of a hero complex some may be too proud.
If the whole class was in support of the idea I could see your point but most are very much apposed to it except for a select few who have been shown to have a history of doing stuff like this.
>>
>>139126835
On the bright side, we already know this brash act will have serious consequences.
That is, if the narrator is to be trusted.
And man, I really hope Deku loses one of his arms at this point.
A mechanical arm would complement him well and maybe he won't go all Kamogawa Gymâ„¢ brand of strats after that.
>>
>>139131451
>>139131496
>no Froppy

Son i'm disapointed
>>
>>139135972
>but most are very much apposed to it
And besides Iida (which ended up coming along anyway because no character can oppose Deku), none of them seem to have acted to prevent their classmates from going on a mission that will probably got them killed in any realistic setting.
>>
>>139135186
>>139135136
>iida situation was different
How?

> both are doing a unneeded action.
> both are going out of frustration, guilt and anger
>both are impossible task to actually do.

You can try to say it's different all you want but when it Comes down to all of them having to fight or their actions having a consequence then that puts them in the exact same spot as iida. Actually worst since they're not just endangering their own lives but a bunch of others.
>>
File: 1458249794151.jpg (97 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
1458249794151.jpg
97 KB, 523x521
>>139132030
>> Superman should have snapped Zods neck sooner
>>
>>139136057
I'm pretty sure they didn't know. Iida overheard kirishima telling Deku where they were going to meet up.
>>
>>139134890
Because heroes always win.
If we go by his origin chapter, that's it.
>>
>>139135895
>failure

Now pick out of that list where the people could have avoided the fight but chose it just because they felt frustrated
>>
>>139136187
They didn't have to know the time and place, jsut tell someone about what they were planning to do.

What shitty heroes they make if they can't prevent their own friends to go and ruin everything.
>>
The manga has been running for years now.

Why do people think it's still okay for the protagonists, which have gone against villains several times, to still act as stupid?
>>
>>139136057
I'm pretty sure that Iida is going because he wants to make sure the fuckers will bail if things go south, with or without Explosive Compadre.
>>
>>139136257
Well they didn't know they were actually going to do it. The conversation ended with almost everyone saying "don't do it, that's retarded"
>>
>>139135839
>All Might isn't competent
He has a major weakness that could bring everyone down and pretty much won the first invasion by bluffing
>Endeavor isn't competent
If he can keep his ego in check maybe
>Best Jeanist isn't competent
We haven't seen anything from him
The three best heroes alone can't come up with a plan with better chance of succees that 5 teenagers which are apparently meant to be retards
Considering the only lead they have is the same tracker? Yeah good luck with that
>>
>>139136406
>for years
It's been running for barely 2 years.
>>
>>139136428
Then he's as retarded as them because how can they know if they'll even be able to run away? What a bunch of retards
>>
File: niggastream.png (459 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
niggastream.png
459 KB, 900x1300
>History set in motion
The way this person (most likely Midoriya) talks, I can't help but feel that there will be a timeskip after this arc.
>>
>>139135689
>You do realize any actions they do are in their character right?
No that's fucking stupid. What you and the retarded OP is complaining about is how the actions don't align with the characters which is false so what you're complaining about isn't bad writing but the characters actions no aligning with what YOU believe not because it doesn't fit within the narrative, all their actions make sense and the ONLY problem you have is that the pros are already on the case so they shouldn't be there.
>>
>>139136569
Did they get Deku's narration and Jump's chapter end note mixed up or is it just my imagination?
>>
>>139136642
>all their actions make sense
No it doesn't.

It's retarded. And yes, unlike you, I believe that EVEN IF the characters are teenagers and EVEN IF they feel guilty about not being able to rescue Bakugou the first time, and EVEN IF it's natural for them to want to go save Bakugou, that DOESN'T mean that they should be stupid enough to actually go through with it when the pros heroes are planning on doing the exact same thing.

But maybe you were as retarded as them as a teenager so you think it's perfectly natural for them to act like this, but I assure you, you were just a dumb as fuck kid.
>>
>>139136075
Why don't you see both have hair? You an remove the details in everything and make yourself look smart but you wind up looking like a jackass.
>>
>>139136237
You lost argument.
>>
>>139136764
Seems like it. Niggastream is always gonna nigga.
>>
>>139136808
>No it doesn't.
Deku, Shouto, Red and Momo all want to go save Bakugou due to their own inability to protect him during summer camp therfore them wanting to got save him now makes sense once again you're arguing in the context doesn't make sense because YOU don't like it not because of bad writing and you have yet to prove why it is.
>>
The arc is going to be shit.

Why do the author pick out the kids with the most boring quirks every time? Super speed? Hard skin? Fuck you you retarded nip, brings out Tape, or Mind Control guy, or even Sugar Daddy so we can get a fight with a super-powered protagonist that doesn't looks like he's abou to break his goddamn legs everytime he turns around.
>>
>>139137054
ESL-kun, please.
>>
>>139136808
And you still proved him right, this has nothing to do with character writing just you disagreeing with them. Hope to god you drop this manga when they succeed and go read Black Clover or World Trigger to sustain your autism.
>>
File: Enlightment_ahead.jpg (27 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Enlightment_ahead.jpg
27 KB, 576x432
>>139137042
Since when did wanting to do something equal doing it for real, especially when it's retarded for a whole variety of reason? It doesn't make sense, and you're not making any sense either. Is this really all a fanbase is now? Just a bunch of dumb shits like you pretending that the shit they eat makes sense?

And you type like a retard too, consider taking longer to write your posts if that means not sounding like some guy with a third chromosome.
>>
>>139136642
>it all aligns with his characters so it makes sense and it's ok to stupid shit.

Do you realize how stupid that way of thinking is? If that's the case you're arguing then that must mean you think naruto is a great series where Sakura did nothing wrong either since it was all in her character. The shit Deku has done since chapter one has been pretty stupid but the case called for it so I can understand. But this time he isn't needed definitely in his condition, or any of the other students.

If I honestly wanted to call this shit bad writing because things doesn't align with what I thought, then I would of been said it was shit during the sport festival just for the todo and Deku fight s
>>
>>139137054
>It makes sense because they want to do it

Is that what you say to justify shit writing? Jesus Christ, you have never read anything in your life, right?
>>
>>139137362
Meant for>>139137042
>>
File: 1450185370264.jpg (23 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1450185370264.jpg
23 KB, 637x480
>>139137362
>>139137282
>>139137199
>still hasn't proven why the writing is shit

I can do this day
>>
File: 1455063129401.jpg (26 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1455063129401.jpg
26 KB, 433x380
>>139137362
>a character doing something they want to do doesn't make sense
>>
Let me guess the entire content of this thread:
>ugh the anime brought in all these SHITPOSTERS
>we used to have such good threads back then but the anime brought in casuals and more reddit!
>this is a reddit manga!
This is why BnHAfags are so fucking shit. No one can say anything bad about the manga without causing an absolute shitstorm and you idiots bite shitposter bait every single god damn time.
>>
>>139137471
>What's written in the OP doesn't count because I said so
>>
I don't like the direction this is going, but I'm not gonna judge the arc before it even started.
>>
>>139137199
>still doesn't explain why their actions are retarded
>still doesn't explain why it doesn't make sense
>ops to just insults instead
Wew lad.

>>139137282
>If that's the case you're arguing then that must mean you think naruto is a great series where Sakura did nothing wrong either since it was all in her character.
Nope, Kishi actually did try to make Sakura a better character but it fell flat due to his boner for Sasuke so he winded up just making her an idiot when the whole point of her development initially was to branch away from Sasuke and Naruto. It doesn't make sense for Sakura to keep prying for Sasuke after all the shit he pulled and ruins her development.

>The shit Deku has done since chapter one has been pretty stupid but the case called for it so I can understand.
Then you're being hypocritical, its fine for Deku to break the rules in the heat of the moment but not for him to plan a covert rescue mission because the pros are doing the same thing, its still breaking the rules but not out of character for them nor is it bad writing an out of character moment would be for Deku to say no and give up which would contradict the point of his character. My suggestion is wait until the arc is finished before jumping the gun.
>>
Previous arc was shit. This arc is going to be shit. There is no reason for the kids to go other than being a cheap way to force the narrative to follow the MC.
>>
>>139137626
>whats written in the OP
>Its bad because I say so

Alrighty then.
>>
>>139136877
but it's still pretty much same thing at the end of the day. Both seeking out villains Because of feelings not Necessity. On,y thing that makes this situation different is that the villians haven't almosted killed kacchan and ended his hero career. Let that happen the same people would still go and try to fight.
>>
>>139126835

I could ignore all that but then they decided to bring in Momo.

The one girl who has the quirk to create anything is going right into the territory of All for One.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>139137893
>It's good because I said so.

Guess we're the same after all, expect I'm right and you're shitposting.
>>
>>139137812

>Deku ignoring professional advice once again and joining a team of novice heroes in training when he can't even use his arms

I think people can judge this right away with no problems.
>>
>>139137918
>Both seeking out villains
Nope. Shouto specifically said their mission is to not engage villians but to rescue Bakugou and Momo is there as a failsafe in case they do.
>>
>>139138124
He can uses his arms I think, he just can't afford to blow them up anymore.

Disregard that they said the same thing five or six times already, this time it's the last time I sweatr guys I'm quitting tomorrow.
>>
File: 1458963628022.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458963628022.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>139137985
>expect I'm right
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.
>>
>>139138143

Here's the problem with that line of thinking, do you really expect them to believe there won't villains guarding Bakugou? After all the effort they put in to get them?

The students are acting horribly retarded if they think they're not going to confront any villains.
>>
>>139126835
>Deku dies
>Froppy who is smart enough to not be part of that shit becomes MC
I'm ok with this
>>
>>139138124
While I would prefer Deku to just sit down for a few chapters,and I agree that him going is pretty stupid while we see Pro Heroes in action, I don't want to say this arc is going to be shit this early. It might turn out good I hope
>>
>>139138143
>Shouto specifically said their mission is to not engage villians
And how are they going to do that? Can you explain to me how can they know what's the hideout's layout, where Bakuugou is located, how many villains are there, what's their quirks, where are they in the hideout and how will they reacts when the pros attack? This seem like a bunch of very important stuff to know when you're planning a stealth mission. By the way what can Momo do if they're noticed, besides making a bunch of flash grenades to maybe incapacitate one villain for a few seconds?
>>
>>139138124
Yeah, this is pretty much just our expectations of the next arc. It's a completely silly way to force the MC into the next arc.
>>
>>139138291
It won't.

The quality of the last arc shows very clearly that the author is retarded at writing stories. Too bad because I was considering buying his books but I see no reasons to do it anymore.
>>
File: 1241.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1241.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
The manga needs an exciting story line soon something that will get people hyped for x or x to happen.

It's not bad but it isn't breaking any boundaries, I still enjoy it though but it needs a spark.
>>
>>139138300
momo could just send drones and do the mission alone to be honest
>>
>>139138143
>let's go sneak into the bad guy's place and rescue Bakugo!
No one in the group even has a stealth quirk. Fuck, we have one guy that goes 'DRRRRRR' every time he uses it.
>>
>>139138124
>They're pros so they know better

lol
>>
>>139138300
>Can you explain to me how can they know what's the hideout's layout, where Bakuugou is located, how many villains are there, what's their quirks, where are they in the hideout and how will they reacts when the pros attack? This seem like a bunch of very important stuff to know when you're planning a stealth mission.
You can apply these questions to the pros ya know.
>>
>>139138397
Momo doesn't seem to be able to create something more complicated than a tracker. It's pretty good but I doubt she can do drones.
>>
>>139138257
Wait until the next chapter to see what happens, we know far too little of their plan to know exactly what they're going to do.
>>
>>139138535

Except their pros, they've already had experience with this.

I hope some hero shows up from the shadows and knocks some sense into the students.

The doctor had to have overheard them talking in Deku's room.
>>
>we aren't breaking any rules if we don't attack any villains
This is what made me mad. They're literally breaking into a building to get their friend. Even if they were to get Bakugo without hurting a villain, what do they expect if they actually do and the pros get in a huge fight for nothing? Do they not think about how they could be punished for doing this? They think the teachers and cops are just going to go "What the fuck?! you went to save a student when licensed pros were already going to do it!? Oh wait you didn't punch any bad guys so it's completely fine".
>>
>>139138535
1. They're pros
2. As officials heroes they might have access to the blueprints of the building, assuming the villains didn't remodel it
3. They might have access to the villain database and they might be able to check if some of the villains are already known (assuming they asked the students to describe the villains who attacked them)
4. They aren't planning a stealth rescue mission (but it would be a good idea to do it, perhaps sending All Might and Endeavor by the front door while some pro hero sneak in)
5. Each of thoses heroes can probably takes out all of the students in a few seconds
>>
It´s true that the kids going is stupid as hell and it´s the worst choice that they could take, but Hori needed them there because of the plot, it happens in other series too, the writing can´t be perfect all the time.

I wouldn´t call it bad writing, but neither good, more like poor.
>>
>>139137843
>kishi tried to change her

No he didn't. She was the same person from part 1 to 2. I never seen a inkling of change from her, when was she never in love with sasuke? When was she ever not friendzoning naruto? The most change I seen her try to do was at the end when she thought that she was finally on par with them. But other then that she was shit from chapter 1 to 700

>it doesn't make sense for her to keep prying after sasuke after all he has done

Oh no but remember you said that it's good and makes sense as long as it aligns with her character right? So since you knew exactly how Sakura was since day one about sasuke you can't complain about it being illogical since it's her. That would make you a hypocrite

>ok with deku breaking the rule in the heat of the moment
Well he wasn't really breaking the rules but yes even then. Having to fight when it's needed and unavoidable is different then fighting because he wants to out of frustration.
>>
>Boku no Hero Academia by anon
>Deku sees Bakugou in the clutches of the sludge monster
>The pros tell him to stay and let them handle it
>He listens and stays back because that would being retarded and illogical
>He doesn't get scotted by All Might or realizes his dream and grows up to be a salesman
>The End
>>
>>139132977
Surprise. Deku had a quirk all along and it was inhuman durability or some shit.
>>
>>139138791
>but Hori needed them there because of the plot
Then he should've worked on his plot more, because this is forced a fuck and it is never a good sign.

> it happens in other series too,
Name one other moment where something equally as retarded happened

>the writing can´t be perfect all the time.
It was far from perffect to begin with
>>
>>139138791
>but Hori needed them there because of the plot
It could have easily been changed to actually make it fit.

>it happens in other series too
Just because another series does it doesn't mean it's not bad writing. Saying "it's shounen bro it doesn't need good writing" is asinine.
>>
>>139138683
>Except their pros, they've already had experience with this.
You would think that people reading this manga and after the last arc would realize that being a pro doesn't mean much of anything.
>>
>>139138847
>let's have the MC not develop or learn from his experiences at all
>>
>>139138864
No, his quirk is obviously the ability to grow additional toe joints.
>>
>>139138918
Only Eraserhead is an useless fuck, Endeavor is a real nigga.
>>
>>139138847
Ok but how many pro heros was actually fighting the sludge? Nobody but him took action which caused all might to take action.

Stop being stupid anon. the problem isn't Deku jumping in to save someone when needed, it's that he's jumping in when it's not needed. The way you anons would write it

>sludge monster takes kacchan
>Deku sees and notice all might fight him
>Deku still jumps in because his body moved on its own

Do you see how stupid that would be
>>
>>139138847
>Chapter 1
>No hero could help

>Now
>Top three heroes are about to help

Wow
>>
>>139138392
Yeah, let´s said that the author is bad at writing because of one weak arc, dude, you don´t need a excuse to continue reading online without paying anything.

The last arc wasn´t that bad aside from the little kid and the previous ones were actually pretty good, every series has weak moments dude.
>>
>>139138864
I'm just waiting for people to defend the manga when OfA turns out to have stored all the quirks of previous users.
>>
>>139139106
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>139139050
>sludge monster takes kacchan
>Deku sees and notice all might fight him
>Deku still jumps in because his body moved on its own
That would actually be hilarious to see.
>you don't understand! I have to save Kacchan
>but kid, All Might is right there saving him now
>I HAVE TO SAVE KACCHAN
>>
File: CMo5P0_UAAAKkAS.jpg (157 KB, 813x839) Image search: [Google]
CMo5P0_UAAAKkAS.jpg
157 KB, 813x839
>>139136046
No
>>
>>139139106
>>139139139
Oh wait I thought you wrote All for One. my bad
>>
>>139138711
>1. They're pros
Irrelevant. In the last arc the trainees saved more people than any of the pros.
>2. As officials heroes they might have access to the blueprints of the building, assuming the villains didn't remodel it
You're making an assumption based on nothing, all they have to go by is the tracker Momo made.
>3. They might have access to the villain database
Once again nothing states that they do. Dabi, Spinner, Magician and Toga are unknowns.
>5. Each of thoses heroes can probably takes out all of the students in a few seconds
All Might had a difficult time with one Nomu, the pussycats got thwarted by Black Mist himself and Eraser was fooled by Twice and Dabi.
>>
>>139139185
>Dabi, Spinner, Magician and Toga are unknowns
They already know their quirks though.
>>
>>139138535
Except the pros will more then likely have the building blueprint and the owner already told them that the bar is the hideout. Plus look at who they have on their side. 1. All might his speed is still almost unmatchable, has super hearing and eye sight 2. Endeavor hasn't solved the most cases in history for no reason. 3. They have probably the smartest hero around best jeanist . those three alone is enough to make a plan out better then deku team who also unlike them won't have any type of resources. How will Deku team doesn't even know if they have cameras.
>>
>>139139185
>All Might had a difficult time with one Nomu
A Noumu that was made just for countering him

>Eraser was fooled by Twice and Dabi
This means nothing. He had no idea what quirks they had.
>>
>>139139106
i thought it was supposed to do that and wondered why does he only have super strength
>>
>>139139397
They've always said it's the ability to transfer "power", so they're probably just waiting for the time to "surprise" us with it.
>>
>>139138841
>No he didn't.
He did. Her training during the timeskip. And her new outlook saw that she was trying not to follow Naruto and Sasuke and even with her "character development" moment in Part I this was shown to be the case, he just dropped all that to focus more on wagnst.
>Oh no but remember you said that it's good and makes sense as long as it aligns with her character right?
But it doesn't especially when it contradicts the point of the development of the character. What in Shoto and Deku's rationale is contradictory? Nothing. They've always done things based on what is right than what is in the rules so they taking apart in this mission is aligned with their characters with Sakura Kishi wasted our times thinking Sakura was going to not let her crush get in the way of stopping Sasuke but it never came to be and he gave us two embrassing scenes as a result.

>Well he wasn't really breaking the rules
But he was, the pros told everyone not to go and he still went.
>>
>>139139106
This will happen, and I'm not even mad.
>>
>>139126879
Too tryhard. He will have to samefag like a retard for it to pick up. He will do it because he is a retard.
>>
I don't think All Might is really going to be gone once he dies. I feel like Deku's going to look in his inner self and find that he can talk to the previous users.
>>
>>139139592
j-just like naruto! believe it!
>>
I just want the goofy faced comedy shit back. The super cereal arcs are too many and too close together.
>>
>>139139050
>>139139051

>Ok but how many pro heros was actually fighting the sludge?
Four, one of them was holding back the citizens. Your fucking problem is whether the pros are involved or not not if it makes sense or if its in character. You're just as stupid as the faggot that can't see the difference between what Iida was doing and what Deku and Shouto are doing now.
>>
>>139139698
Does Naruto do that? I was thinking more like Avatar and Hendrickson from Nanatsu no Taizai.
>>
>>139139252
>They already know their quirks though.
Spinners quirk was never shown to any of the pros neither was Toga and Magician
>>
File: 036.png (303 KB, 903x1300) Image search: [Google]
036.png
303 KB, 903x1300
>>139139161
>>139139051
>>139139050
Read the fucking manga
>>
>>139139715
They literally say no one has a quirk that matches up against the sludge guy. All of the heroes around were useless against him, that's why Deku felt the need to do something?

Did he run at the villain rampaging through the streets in one of the very first pages? No, he let Kamui and Mount Lady take care of it.
>>
>>139139324
>A Noumu that was made just for countering him
And no chance AfO has one for each of them right?
>This means nothing because they're pros
Okay
>>
>>139139853
>it's useless! there's no one here who can stop this
Anon, I...
>>
>>139139923
>>139139876
>No one was there to fight
>Four heroes including All Might on the the scene

You lost. Move on.
>>
>>139139910
>And no chance AfO has one for each of them right?
You're simply assuming things we have no knowledge of.

>This means nothing because they're pros
What? What does this have to do with anything? There's no way he could magically tell that Dabi was a clone.
>>
>>139140003
>You're simply assuming things we have no knowledge of.
You're doing the exact same thing dumbfuck

>There's no way he could magically tell that Dabi was a clone.
By using his Quirk erasing Quirk?
>>
>>139139743
yes both his dad and mom were inside him
>>
>>139140002
>No one was there to fight
No one said this. They said
>no hero could help
And
>how many pro heros was actually fighting the sludge? Nobody but him took action
>>
>>139140067
>You're doing the exact same thing
Where? We know for a fact that Noumu was made to counter All Might.

>By using his Quirk erasing Quirk?
His quirk erasing quirk only works on the quirk user he's looking at. staring at the clone would not make it go away.
>>
>>139140102
>No one said this.
You litterally just did bitch. There were heroes on the scene telling people to stay back trying to subdue the monster.
>>139140164
>We know for a fact that Noumu was made to counter All Might
And what makes you think they don't have other Nomus for the same purpose?
>>
>>139140241
>And what makes you think they don't have other Nomus for the same purpose?
Because we were never told such. Again, you're assuming things we have no knowledge of.
>>
>>139139507
>he did
It literally wasn't one point in the series where she wasn't in love with sasuke. the only thing she tried to change was her strength so she wouldn't depend on sasuke and naruto. If you at anytime in the series actually believed kishi was going to change Sakura then you are a narusakufag or just crazy.

>it doesn't contradict their character
Ok once again and what Sakura did doesn't contradict her. You knew how in loved Sakura was with sasuke and she would do anything for him, so her not being able to kill him is just her character. To me it sounds like you're choosing sides. "Oh what Deku and todo do is ok since it's their character,but it's not totally not like Sakura to let sasuke live."
>>
>>139140241
>You litterally just did
Where did I say no one was there to fight? There were 4 heroes there, but no one fought him.
>>
>>139140241
>There were heroes on the scene telling people to stay back trying to subdue the monster
>it's useless
>one can only wait for someone with an advantageous "individuality" to show up
>>
>>139140002
>four heros including all might was there to fight

Haha you literally just speed read through the chapter you went to go find. Did you not read when all of them gave an excuse for why they would have to wait for another hero to come since they couldn't fight?

>all might was there
Ok so tell me how many people knew all might was there?
Why did he tell Deku it was his bravery that caused him to move?
Was all might about to start fighting the monster before Deku jump in and did Deku know this?
>>
File: 1428999912050.jpg (46 KB, 308x445) Image search: [Google]
1428999912050.jpg
46 KB, 308x445
It's all gone to shit. The Teacher vs Student mini arc was at least entertaining.
>>
File: 1446625394453.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446625394453.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>Blunder no Hero Academia

Tippity toppity kek. Shit lets be honest though it'll still sell well.
>>
>>139140002
>All Might on the the scene
Deku didn't know All Might was there. For all we know he would have begged him to help Bakugo.
>>
The outcome of this situation is the perfect time for a reality check for the hero eggs
They can't do shit against the pros - the only way Deku could even stand against a pro villain was by completely wrecking his body
There better be some nasty consequences after this stupid plan for the story to not feel weightless
>>
>>139140596
It is already selling well. Volume 7 sold almost 300k.
>>
>>139140271
>Because we were never told such.
If the have a Nomu to counter All Might why wouldn't there be one for every top hero?
>>139140272
>It literally wasn't one point in the series where she wasn't in love with sasuke.
Who said anything about being in love? Her development was about branching out from Sasuke not falling out of live with which was what he did hence why she tried to stop him. The fact that you couldn't see sych simple development in a manga like Naruto you really are fucking stupid.
>what Sakura did doesn't contradict her.
>Guy tried to kill her say
>say you won't ho easy on him again
>Profess your love for him in the third to last chspter
>Takes you out
The fact that you think this is goodwriting and not contradictory is hilarious and you're still missing the point of the argument.

Sounds to me that you're grasping for straws by lying out your ass after you were proven wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (680 KB, 1740x1257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
680 KB, 1740x1257
>>139140241
>Anons a speedy reader
>>
>>139140379
>>139140480
>>139140305
>All dis double standard
>All this backtracking

You're done
>>
>>139140654
>four heroes on the scene fighting a monster telling people to stay back

You were saying?
>>
>>139128387
Not them, but here's one.
>>
>>139140632
>If the have a Nomu to counter All Might why wouldn't there be one for every top hero?
Again, assuming things with no real knowledge.
>>
>>139140797
>assuming things with no real knowledge.
Just like what you're doing but I guess its okay if you do it
>>
>>139140855
Show me where I did it.
>>
>>139140628
Happy to see. The art is fantastic I love the showcasing of Deku's power hits.
>>
>>139140743
>four heroes on the scene fighting a monster telling people to stay back
Has nothing to do with it. You're moving goalposts. Everyone's been telling you none of them could fight the sludge. That's why Deku jumped in.
>>
>>139140691
You don't know what either of those words mean.
>>
>>139140743
>four heroes on the scene fighting a monster
Where? I see no one actually doing anything to combat the sludge. They're helping people and putting out fires, not stopping him.
>>
File: 1436646354187.jpg (23 KB, 380x261) Image search: [Google]
1436646354187.jpg
23 KB, 380x261
>>139140691
>double standards
>backtracking
wut.
>>
>>139140654
>tfw in the bnha world theres probably a subreddit of mtlady crotch shots
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.