[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a/ think about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 11986.jpg (27 KB, 225x319) Image search: [Google]
11986.jpg
27 KB, 225x319
What did /a/ think about this?
>>
>>139125564
It was fun, hardly any perfect, though. First season was very nice. Second and third season were rushed as hell. I very much disliked how the characters couldn't shut up during performances.
>>
>>139125564
I enjoyed it for the most part. I was somewhat annoyed at the end because he had sworn that he'd ask her to marry him, but did no such thing.
>>
>>139125564
first season was great.
the rest, so-so.

>PuriGorota: Uchuu no Yuujou Daibouken
MASTERPIECE
>>
>>139125564
I was surprised that, at times, the j-Drama did it better compared to the anime
>>
I've always had a soft spot for Rachmaninoff after watching this.
>>
>>139126121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKKlhYF53w
>>
Gyabo/10
>>
>>139125564
The first season is pretty good, the rest are average at best. Nodame is annoying as hell.
>>
>>139125564
I stopped watching it at some point. It was not bad, but could not keep my attention.
>>
First season was very good. Chiaki's Rachmaninoff is one of the best I've ever heard. Second season was okay, and the last was pretty good. S1 and S3 also had the best OP/EDs.
>>
>>139125564
I would praise it for good adaptation, but... Live actionis better. A LOT better.

Litterally no point watching anime when Live Action is superior in all aspects (despite anime being good).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqUsqODBjfI
>>
>>139126329

Seeing anime reactions in live action always puts me off. It just doesn't work.

Only live action adaptation I've ever liked was Umimachi Diary.
>>
>>139125564
I liked it.
Only watched the first season though. I'll get around to watching the others soon.
>>
Nodame is rare masterpiece J-Drama.
>>
>>139125564
Fun series. Only watched the first season of the anime, though. Never watched the live-action. Also, I really liked the OP and ED.
>>
>>139126412
I can give Nodame a pass because she's supposed to be weird, but otherwise yeah I agree with you.
>>
i'd the 3dpd nodame
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.