[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#TeamChitoge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mzitcqigKO1r6eyjlo1_1280.png (791 KB, 633x1300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzitcqigKO1r6eyjlo1_1280.png
791 KB, 633x1300
So... is she the best girl now?
>>
File: 1456120514437.jpg (109 KB, 670x1191) Image search: [Google]
1456120514437.jpg
109 KB, 670x1191
>>139124318
>now
Chitoge was always the best girl.
>>
>>139124318
I dropped this show after the first four episodes but compared to the competition she seemed like she would always been the best girl.
>>
>hashtags
Fuck off.

She was always the best.
>>
File: CEwsMsyW8AAQA4_.png (176 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CEwsMsyW8AAQA4_.png
176 KB, 600x338
>>139124318
I usually have a soft spot for tsunderes, but once they go full dere, most of the thrill is lost. Chitoge was best for the first few episodes, but once she started falling in love, she became so boring and predictable. I moved on to Onodera (older), but then all progress with her has come to a halt with everyone else getting in the way. I'm still rooting for her though.

Tachibana was perfect for the first few chapters/episodes she showed up in ,until she became batshit crazy. I wish she kept her ojousama act up throughout the show but was too quick to get all desperate and pleb.

It's like the writer creates these great characters and makes you want to root for them but then all of a sudden he just shits on them, watering them down to 2-dimensional cookie-cutter harem characters. Even the protag was someone I'd be rooting for, but now he's just a mary-sue/shitter. Really disappointed in how everything kept going. Wish authors would stop self-inserting into their work. Not every harem needs to end up exactly the same way.

Right now Chitoge's Mom is the best girl and I want to fug her and then marry her.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: A Doodle.jpg (29 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
A Doodle.jpg
29 KB, 306x306
>>139124318
>Hashtags
>>
No spoilers out for the latest chapter? I want to know who drops out of the Rakubowl!
>>
>>139124318
>shitoge
>best at anything
>>
>>139124926
Some anon dumped and translated the korean raws a couple days ago. Triangle antics, Raku hits his head to protect Oldnodera and Chitoge overhears her confessing to passed out Raku while she was supposed to be looking for a first aid kit.
>>
>>139124926
Spoilers don't come out until Mon/Tuesday.
Now that Chitoge knows Onodera likes Raku she is going to go back to being full Tsun and push Raku away. This will lead Raku to wanting Chitoge even more and her stupidly obvious victory.
>>
File: tsugumi117.png (229 KB, 508x680) Image search: [Google]
tsugumi117.png
229 KB, 508x680
reminder that she objectively should have won
>>
>>139125346
Put that trash in the bin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.