[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you thanked Chandler for introducing America to Japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Have you thanked Chandler for introducing America to Japan?
>>
Nope.

I sent him to the Caesar's Legion
>>
>>139121648
Nigga that was Millard Fillmore
>>
>>139121648

Explain.

All I can gather is from Friends being huge in China, but that's neither here nor there.

Also, I'm sure Japan has known about America since at least 1941, far earlier than Matthew Perry was even born.
>>
>>139121828

>Not knowing that Chandler helped opened the gates of Japan to America and the world in 1841.

Learn your history, bto.
>>
>>139121871
I don't get it.
Is this related to the episode where Joey didn't know shit about history and that's all everyone else was talking about so he started making up shit
>>
File: yotsuba.jpg (121 KB, 424x420) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.jpg
121 KB, 424x420
>>139122081
>>139121828

You two are dumb as shit, but I will spoonfeed you.

What is the name of actor who plays Chandler?
>>
>>139122222
Perry
>>
File: zszs2_11.jpg (44 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
zszs2_11.jpg
44 KB, 704x396
But it was Goku
>>
>>139122222

>Calls me an idiot
>Says he'll spoonfeed me
>Proceeds to give me information that was already included in my posts as if it were a hint.

I'd be more angry at you if it weren't fore those tasty quints.
>>
>>139122360
Fine, since you need literally everything spelled out for you in triplicate with little glowing arrows pointing at it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=perry+japan
>>
>>139122431

Well I'm fucking embarrassed. I'm even watching Dagashi Kashi and saw that episode no more than 12 hours ago.

I guess I wasn't paying too much attention.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.