[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Danganronpa 3 news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: dr3.png (785 KB, 1857x939) Image search: [Google]
dr3.png
785 KB, 1857x939
Danganronpa 3 anime to be split into two parts "future" and "despair"

Future takes place after DR2 and includes all the new characters shown in this week's famitsu article, despair is a prequel to the first anime and will focus on the tragedy and the rise of Ultimate Despair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV37QdQGaZk
>>
File: 1458936824673.jpg (3 MB, 3292x2040) Image search: [Google]
1458936824673.jpg
3 MB, 3292x2040
And the new characters as per famitsu for anyone who hasn't seen them yet
>>
>>139110369
So when will it came out again? April?
>>
>>139111234

July 2016
>>
damn, no komaru, no fukawa, no togami, no monaca and no kotoko :c.
GG DR AE.
>>
>>139110769
Black guy.
Cow girl.
fuck everyone else.
>>
>>139110769

Far right girl is apparently the SHSL Maid according to the trailer
>>
>>139110369
What happened to Danganronpa 2 anime?
>>
>>139113009

Cancelled.

>>139110369

I’m very sorry for causing all of this trouble. I said that I wasn’t going to write about the 2 characters anymore, but…that was a lie. But I was telling the truth when I said “I don’t want to write them in a half-hearted manner” and “I can’t just rebuild it from zero as a completely different work”. So because of that, we’ve prepared Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academy -Despair Arc-.

>Featuring the Super Danganronpa 2 characters, it’ll tell the story of Hope’s Peak Academy that led up to the Worst, Most Despair-Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind. It’ll be a difficult, painful, and time-consuming story to make, but now that I’ve declared this to be the final chapter there’s no way around it. I’ll do it. Please let me do it!

>So there are two Danganronpa 3s. As for how the Future Arc and Despair Arc will be related, and what kind of story it’ll turn out to be, please look forward to it. Since it’ll be an anime and not a game, the anime staff with Director Kishi as supervisor, along with the Danganronpa staff, are all fired up so that we can please all the fans of Danganronpa.

>I’ve got a ton of work on my plate doing the scenario draft and overall supervision, but there’s even more in store for Director Kishi and the staff at Lerche. There’s Umiho-san, the series configuration writer, not to mention all the writers without whom we wouldn’t have been able to take on this reckless challenge. It’s in response to my huge, selfish demands, so I think it’ll become quite a huge work.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.