[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you wrote an anime series what would it be about and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
If you wrote an anime series what would it be about and what studio would make it?
>>
a post apocolyptic adventure about overturning a military superpower with post war refugees from around the country

id gather a bunch of nobodies and make a new studio
>>
>>139092979

And that's how you fail.
>>
>>139092840
A baseball team made up of kinda lewd bicurious girls in middle school, animated by Silver Link.
>>
>and what studio would make it?
Shink-ai
>>
File: J.C. Staff.png (79 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
J.C. Staff.png
79 KB, 1024x1024
>>139092840
Find the LN equivalent of Door Punch and have JC Staff adapt it since they love dank memes.
>>
File: 1458796699144.png (517 KB, 1365x1766) Image search: [Google]
1458796699144.png
517 KB, 1365x1766
Not sure about the studio, though.
>>
>>139093477
This seems like a joke that /a/ would think would run as thin as OPM.

would-still-watch/10
>>
>>139092840
Lesbian harem where the tomboy, voiced by Sawashiro, wins, animated by Kyoani.
>>
File: if i die.jpg (990 KB, 1280x870) Image search: [Google]
if i die.jpg
990 KB, 1280x870
>>
lets just get it out of the way early.

Keit-Ai animated by you're favorite studio
>>
Commission PRIMASTEA to make this:

Metal Warfare

It's the Year of the Lord, 2003. However, unlike our world, this world is technologically advanced, yet the world is carved up by supernations. They are the New World Federation, which consists of the Americas, the Philippine islands, and the African country of Liberia, the Imperial European Alliance, which are basically European countries and their colonial empires still ruled by monarchies, the Autocratic Eurasian Empire, which is the Russian Empire, still ruled by the Romanovs and ranging from Lithuania, sans Israel, until Japan, and the East Asian Union, basically the Qing Dynasty under a different name, ranging from the Korean Peninsula until the island of Taiwan.

Warfare is mostly combined arms, but the innovation in the battlefield, courtesy of the Autocratic Eurasian Empire, are bipedal tanks in the form of man called Stal'naya Bronya [Стальная броня (“Steel Armor” in Russian)], which are called Metal Troopers in English-speaking areas. What makes them innovative is the ability to modify them for any environment in warfare.

Anhui Province, Chinese Empire, East Asian Union

About to attack a fortress held by Republican rebels are a group of mercenaries hired by the East Asian government to weaken the Republicans by destroying the fortress, which will cripple them. The mercenary group, Black Ghosts, consist of former New World Federation soldier and Stal'naya Bronya pilot Joseph “Joe” Ryan, Japanese Stal'naya Bronya transport pilot Yukari Ichijo, former Autocratic Eurasian Empire soldiers Sergei Milyutin and Grand Duchess Yulia Yakovich Romanova, under the alias “Yulia Popov, former Croatian rebel Vlatko Horvat, and former Israeli Mossad agent Abir Bar Lev, prepare to attack the fortress.

Looking at the fortress, Vlatko, in his Stal'naya Bronya, SB-01 Volk I, asks, “It's as we suspected. The fortress is most likely a factory.”
>>
It is twenty minutes into the future
Due to whatever, the government has instated a labour draft -- everyone is given a job suited to their abilities and education
The main characters are all cute dropout NEET girls who get assigned the shitty and soulcrushing jobs like groundskeeping and unskilled construction
The girls try to keep their spirits up, whether out in the rain knee-high in mud or in their barracks after hours
Genre: Moe/Black Comedy
>>
why do studios always live/work in crappy apartments?
>>
>>139092840
FLCL 2

Trigger x Khara
>>
File: 1411334037090.jpg (32 KB, 502x316) Image search: [Google]
1411334037090.jpg
32 KB, 502x316
Apocalyptic future. A man falls in love in a robot, but it turns out he himself is a robot. They fall in love and die together.
Aniplex project
Animated by A-1
3 first episodes scrippted by Gen Urobuchi
One cour
>>
Since it doesn't have an anime I'd probably pick Tsukihime made by Shaft.
>>
About a man who tries to, yet ultimately fails to, have a decent life.
By Studio Bones.
>>
>>139096530
J.C.Staff did it back in 2003.
>>
Magical girls who have to defeat bad guys with the power of their dance. Naturally has lots of yuri subtext.
And I'd have kyoani animate it because if nothing else they'll make it look pretty. And I just want more dancing anime.
>>
R-Type the anime
Basically eva with more mindrape and with spaceships instead of mecha
>>
A steampunk-ish, post-apocalyptic variation of World War I with primitive power armors and airships with steam-nazis as protagonists.
Or a cyberpunk series with a blind MC who can hijack machines and view the world through them.
Made by Bones.
>>
Had this idea last week about cute toku villains doing cute things like getting beaten up by the heroes or training their minions. Something like Robot Girls Z but more in the villains' perspective. Oh, they don't necessarily have to be girls.
>>
Cute middle aged bara men doing cute things.
By brains base
>>
Mix of cosmic horror, cyberpunk, and mecha, but mostly sci-fi. Preferably done by Madhouse or White Fox, in either two 14 episode cours or three 11 episode cours.
>>
>>139092840
A bunch of real-life seiyuu using their real names trying to survive a convention with crazy fans, a Hard Day's Night style.
>>
>>139092840
>maho shoujo
>MC is a delinquent
The rest is just generic maho shoujo plot lines just dealt with differently. For example the 'friend gets mind controlled' bit that happens alot but instead of using the power of friendship they just get knocked out and freed from the magic.
>>
File: vtse4vt.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vtse4vt.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>139093143
fund it
>>
>>139098244
Almost forgot. Sunrise as the studio.
>>
>>139096078
What kind of studio could make that?
>>
File: what02.jpg (30 KB, 482x453) Image search: [Google]
what02.jpg
30 KB, 482x453
Why anime nowdays are shit when it's easy to pull such good scenarios ?
>>
>>139098177
Oh, studio? I dunno. It's a fucking comedy.

>>139098453
Whatever rakes in money, they'll keep doing. Risks are for fools willing to work by paying their bosses.
>>
File: FallingDown_165Pyxurz.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1194) Image search: [Google]
FallingDown_165Pyxurz.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1194
>>139098453
>>
Tacticool science fiction operators doing corporate extractions and other clandestine affairs. Cast wouldn't be all cute girls but there'd be a few. Ends with a botched OP or the organization they work for hunting them down, crew is separated and each pair, individual or group will get their own death episode full of fan service (Like with action, not panties.)

I'm not keen on studios. Mad House maybe? I'd get the Butcher on board too.
>>
an anime about how AI are replacing people at their jobs and now the people revolt

i don't care who makes it, i just want to see it
>>
>>139098604
They Live with robots or Animatrix?
>>
File: onee-chan_2.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
onee-chan_2.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
>MCs are a brother(18) who works on the family farm and the sister(24) who works in an office
>They haven’t talked in years as the brother is busy managing the family farm after their parents died and she is busy with her office job
>she get in a car accident breaking her leg and is told to take time off in the country by her doctor
>with only one place to go the doctor rings the brother and informs him of the situation
>a colleague drops her off at the farm
>her brother is out and she falls asleep on the sofa
>she wakes up in her room with her things unpacked
>coming through to the kitchen she finds her brother cooking food
>he awkwardly declares "I'll look after you for a little while"
>a week passes with a strained atmosphere as neither know how to act around the other
>one night she is woken up by a noise, looking out the window she sees her brother doing farm work and realizes just how much time he has spent looking after her
>she decides to help out all she can round the house to make up for it.
>over the week they grow closer and closer and they begin to depend on each other
>with the time coming for her to return to work they both realizes the nature of their feelings towards the other but fear rejection
>she wakes up on the day she is due back finding the brother is already out working and left a note saying he will miss her
>on the way out she knocks a book off the table, it’s her brothers diary
>the last few pages say state how he feels about her and wishes she could stay
>the brother comes home to find the diary in the entrance to the living room
>puzzled he picks it up and reads the last line on page it is open on
> -I really wish she could have stayed
>she embraces him from behind
>she whispers "then look after me for little while" and kisses him on the cheek
>the end
>>
>>139092840
A story about chinese farmers fighting against japanese soldiers in WW2. They'd eventually lose the fight and be taken to unit 731 and all sorts of drama would ensue.
I think madhouse would have to do it.
>>
>>139101103
>unit 731
That would never get into television
>>
File: 1395930806749.gif (3 MB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
1395930806749.gif
3 MB, 675x380
>>139100935
This sounds like something a landwhale would fantasize about. A fit younger man takes care of frumpy old me.
>>
File: 1441984471975.jpg (34 KB, 343x417) Image search: [Google]
1441984471975.jpg
34 KB, 343x417
>>139101265
And yet if it were the other way around you'd cry tears of joy together with your boner.
>>
>>139101265
Really?

I'm a 5 foot 11 inches, 9 stone 5 pounds male.
I hate fat people. The only people allowed to be fat are cooks and butchers.

I'm just a sucker for brother sister incest love stories.
>>
>>139101265
>>139101453
>>139101470
Fujoshits would eat it up though.
>>
>>139101172
It would still be a damn good story. Besides, salo made it to the bigscreen so i can hope.
>>
>>139101608
I repeat, if it were the other way around there'd already be a dozen anons congratulating that lad on coming up with something so new and unique.
That, and you're a stupid motherfucker for mixing fujos with female cartoon watchers. Fujos would eat that up if it were about two brothers.
>>
File: bosozoku.jpg (537 KB, 1902x1021) Image search: [Google]
bosozoku.jpg
537 KB, 1902x1021
Mad Max, but with Bosozoku. Set in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo. Produced by Madhouse.
>>
>>139101730
I suppose it depends on which audience you want to self insert.
>>
I'd like for David Simon to write an animu about whatever he wants. Studio? Ehh, why not Madhouse, I don't know.
>>
>High school
>Boy, who is secretly an animu illustrator and a fairly skilled musician
>Once he has very little time before deadline of a song
>there is this girl who can play the violin in his class, which is the last part of his song he would need
>she plays the violin for the song which is due
>they realise they actually fit together fairly well
>throughout plot they encounter countless mysteries and it ends with a tragic ending

Tags: Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Music, School, Comedy, Mystery
animated by P.A. Works
>>
>>139095238

Abir, with the same question, says, “Indeed. This is where the rebels are getting their weapons. If we take out this fortress, the rebels will be barely able to fight.”

Yulia then faces Joe, asking, “Joe, what do we do?”

Gather back in the Griffon. We best plan this attack”, Joe says.

In the Griffon Stal'naya Bronya transport, which is a VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) transport aircraft. It is larger than the average aircraft, but it is in order to carry Stal'naya Bronya. It is painted black, fitting for a mercenary group calling themselves “Black Ghosts”, whose insignia, found in the Griffon's vertical stabilizer, is that of a ghost painted black carrying two STG [Sturmgewehr (“Assault Rifle” in German)]-02 assault rifles and crossing them across himself, like the letter X.

“This is how it will work”, Joe says.

“Sergei, Vlatko, I need you two to distract the rebels by attacking another supply convoy. That way, the rebels will send most of its defenders to protect more convoys, weakening the fortress' defenses”, Joe asks both Yukari and Sergei. The two reply at the same time “Got it”.

“Yulia, Abir, you'll go with me inside and attempt to assault the fortress from an alternate route we were told off by government scouts”, Joe asks Yulia and Abir. The two also answer with “Got it”.

Joe faces Yukari, saying, “Yukari, if you can, please cover us if needed.”

Joe then says, “We synchronize our watches for our attack at 1600 hours tomorrow”.

Later, in the Griffon, Joe, who is alone and depressed, drinks in an unhealthy manner, but realizes it's not helping. In a fit of rage, he throws the bottle at the wall, and wails.

Approaching is Yukari, asking, “Still thinking about your parents, Joe?”

“I am”, answered Joe.

“I know. General Anderson betrayed the United States and took it over by a coup d'état, but I promise you, once we have enough funds, we'll take the fight to Anderson.”
>>
>>139092840
A show about soviet air force during WWII, some stories would be based on the memories of certain pilots.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
>>
>>139103153
But turns out she's gay.
>>
>>139103204
But he doesn't know
>>
DEEN

Yume Nikki
>>
>>139103252
But then he finds out.
>>
>>139103354
And kills himself.
>>
>>139103379
And then he wakes up in a hospital but he did it wrong.
>>
>>139103528
And his gay ex-girlfriend reconciles with him.
>>
>>139103646
But she's still gay she was never his girlfriend you twit
>>
>>139103709
oh right And decides to become gay himself.
>>
>>139103776
And the girl discovers that she's starting to like him and begins doubting her sexuality
>>
>>139103942
So she tries to become straight herself.
>>
>>139104388
then the door opens.
>>
>>139104494
It was his sister
>>
>>139104494
get on the floor
>>
>>139104524
and suddenly
>>
>>139104643
he and his sister start making out.
>>
>>139104673
But...
>>
>>139104697
Japanese truck-san appear out of nowhere!
>>
>>139104697
[Record Scratch]
>>
They keep their clothes on.
>>
>>139104742
and then he lost his dick
>>
>>139104927
All hope is lost, but then Jesus appear to fight the evil truck.
>>
>>139093048
if youre talking about how it wouldnt sale that doesnt matter since the problem with sales for anime is that anime itself is a dead medium of entertainment
>>
>>139105061
To be continued.
>>
File: Refugees Are Coming.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Are Coming.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>139092979
>a post apocolyptic adventure about overturning a military superpower with post war refugees from around the country
>>
>>139105300
Code geass
>>
>>139095238
>liberia
>not ethiopia
Dropped
>>
>>139093477
I legitimately want to watch this.
>>
>>139102257
I'm a sucker for anything involving orchestral music, especially cute girls playing violin, but please don't make another Shigatsu wa kimi no uso.
>>
>>139107470
I wonder why? One is enough?
>>
A very violent seinen anime taking place in modern day Japan.

The MC's an American exchange student is spending a quarter in a university in Tokyo.
Everything goes normally until a bonechilling announcement is played live on every television and radio network across the world, claiming "Every human being alive right now only has ten minutes to live. When ten minutes expire, you will all suffer a heart-attack and die. However, if you take the life of another person, you are given an extra ten minutes of life, plus whatever other minutes they accumulated."

Panic ensues world-wide. People, afraid that they're going to die within 10 minutes start violently killing eachother for extra time. Young children, the soft, and the elderly are the first to go. Friendships break, families are torn apart, people go against their very nature. Alliances are formed.

Within days, more than half of the world's population are dead. The remainders are those who were strong enough to kill and keep on killing, and if you refused to kill your time would eventually run out.

The MC finds himself in a position where he refuses to kill the friends he's made in university, but he is unsure if he can rely or trust his friends. Nearly everybody's gone mad for time.

The MC goes around largely trying to live without killing for no reason, most of his accumulated time comes from people he's killed defending himself. His main weakness is how trusting and kind-hearted he is, but his main strength comes from years of experience of being a football player.

Throughout the anime some friends backstab him, some friends stay by his sides, friends are killed violently by people wanting more time. Some people have even banded together into massive, ruthless war parties who go around killing all in sight, sometimes including eachother.

The less you kill, the closer your time comes to running out. The MC must accept that he can't be nice in this world, but he wants to be as humane as possible.
>>
>>139107506
Why there shouldn't be another? I'd love another show like that, but one that doesn't have terrible story, pacing, and characters.
>>
Taxi Driver but Travis Bickle is a loli. And Silver Link will animate it
>>
>>139107571
Elaborate, since everyone's gushing their panties over Shigatsu wa kimi no uso.
>>
>>139107530
Sounds like a typical "deep" seinen manga
>>
>>139092840
Several earthquakes happen across the world and everybody vanishes except for two cute girls.

They explore an empty city for survival while trying to find their way of life in this new status quo.
>>
>>139107780
Disaster Report: The Movie?
>>
>>139107596
Here's the story summary:
Boy is scarred by his mother and cant play music in competitions due to PTSD caused by her being an abusive teacher and dying, leaving him alone.
He meets a girl who he falls in love with, girl realizes this and dates his best friend. Girl befriends him anyway but also forces him to go through PTSD-induced panic attacks while being mean to him and leading him along.
She then dies and leaves a note to him saying that she loved him all along and went out with his best friend knowing this.
She ruined everyone's lives in the end. The best friend is now sad that she died because he actually liked her, the MC is sad because the two women he loved in his life were mean to him and then died, and the female best friend is sad because MC still doesn't love her.

The art was amazing, the music was amazing, but the story was terrible and the pacing was pretty bad. It really didn't need that many episodes, especially since a fourth of all of the episodes is flashbacks.
>>
>>139108022
I guess the flashbacks are there so that the anime won't overtake the manga that was running at the time.
>>
>>139107576
>>
MC is gifted with the power of Genre Shift. If his school life starts getting boring, he Shifts to make it interesting again. A day might start out as an ecchi harem comedy, turn into a psychological thriller during class then become a hotblooded battle manga by dinnertime.

One day his environment changes without him activating his Shift. He is soon confronted by another girl who has been given the same power.
>>
File: 1373335199388.jpg (41 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1373335199388.jpg
41 KB, 252x240
>>139107530
>Eventually MC finds the mastermind
>It was all just a joke like the war of the worlds radio broadcast to promote a new anime
>>
>>139092840
A SOL/Comedy following the life of /a/ tripfags.
>>
>>139098007
id watch it
>>
Ecchi harem anime about a young man, who somehow ends up in a women's prison after unusual circumstances cause him to take the fall for someone he dearly cares about. There, he helps fellow prisoners overcome their personal problems and live a cheerful life.

Produced by KyoAni.
>>
Fist of the north animated by studio Ghibli
>>
>>139092840
Cute christmas cakes and milfs group doing cute christmas cakes and milfs things. By Kyoani.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.