[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detective Conan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 013.png (419 KB, 850x1230) Image search: [Google]
013.png
419 KB, 850x1230
It seems the mysterious girl is Sera's mom who shrink using the APTX.
>>
File: img000016.png (442 KB, 850x1230) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
442 KB, 850x1230
>>139069664
Looks like it really is nearing the end.
>>
havent read this for like some hundreds chapters already. is it worth reading now or are you just reading it because you're committed
>>
>>139072084
>nearing end
>>
>>139069664
>Sera's mom with Ai's face
I'm still thinking that she's just putting a make-up to guise herself as her mom rather than being her actual mom.
>>
>>139069664
So Sera's mum is Rum? What a weird family.
>>
>>139073015
2 loli femme fatales, i'd be ok with that.
>>
>>139073015
Honestly Conan has been known to go full retard before. I swear though the big bad is God damn kogoro with split personality Bullshit that's been hinted at literally all series.
>>
>>139073095
>I swear though the big bad is God damn kogoro with split personality Bullshit that's been hinted at literally all series.
W-what?
>>
>>139073015
They're making it too obvious. I'm pretty sure she's just another special agent.
>>
>>139073128
For the split personality mess there's a a few things, i'll probably forget quite a few since it's 4 in the morning but here goes:
>the first case has some jekyll and Hyde references, including how it is literally kogoro's favorite book.
>other characters in the series regularly points out how he has jarring shifts in personality on cases.
>the entirety of kogoro in a bar arc is about how he himself not only believes this, but his personality shifts radically if he's nailed in the head for any reason.
>there are an anime only episodes that also involve how if he's nailed In the head he shows he's a rational supercompetant detective, it's just his shitty quirks in the way.
>>
>>139073198
I legit hope she actually is, cause of the fact expectations would go to hell.
>>
>>139073454
If that is true, I'll tip my fedora for Aoyama.
>>
>>139072084
>it's another clash with the black org arc
we full hype soon boys
>>
>>139073454
that'd be neat, but conan is the other kogoro and the anime only are non-canon
>>
>>139073497
It doesn't help that vermouth actively not only gives a shit about kogoro, but tried hard to save his assistant in the clash of black and red arc. The literal only things keeping him from being on everyone's list is the fact he's been around Conan since forever and he was shot at by a guy who may or may not know who his boss looks like, both of which can be explained by split personality, especially if theres slightly differing physical features between each personality
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS SERA'S MOM ACTING CAUTIOUS AROUND CONAN

This is such forced nonsense.

>it's obvious they're on the same side
>it's been obvious for years now that sera and shinichi are childhood friends
>it's obvious they could help each other out

There's no reason for them to keep secrets from each other.
>>
>>139073826
He wants the reveal to be the climax of the next big arc.
>>
>>139073826
Maybe they're not on the same side. yet
>>
>>139073826
I honestly doubt it's Sera's mom.
I mean she's perceptive enough to realize it's Shinichi, then how come she hasn't realized Shuichi is Subaru.
Also Shuichi trusts Conan and that should be reason enough for her to trust him too
>>
I am the only one thinks she is Haibara's mother?
>>
File: ClarkKent_Reporter.jpg (83 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
ClarkKent_Reporter.jpg
83 KB, 245x300
>>139076110
Ai's mom had glasses.
>>
>>139069664
>the Haibara clone is better than Haibara
Haibara a useless
>>
>>139075646
Conan just pulled a Clark Kent disguise for fuck sake.
>>
>>139076176
>Glasses can't be taken off
>>
>>139069664
Yet another stupid mistake from Conan, honestly it's a miracle only few people discovered his identity
>>
>>139073454
Is this bait?

>other characters in the series regularly points out how he has jarring shifts in personality on cases.
Because he's asleep, and Conan takes over. That's what the "Sleeping Kogoro" thing is all about.

>the entirety of kogoro in a bar arc is about how he himself not only believes this, but his personality shifts radically if he's nailed in the head for any reason.
His success has gone to his head. He thinks he's this great detective because everyone praises him as such. That he doesn't remember solving any cases doesn't bother him much, maybe he believes there is some divine intervention. He hasn't made the connection to Conan yet.

>there are an anime only episodes that also involve how if he's nailed In the head he shows he's a rational supercompetant detective, it's just his shitty quirks in the way.
Anime doesn't count. The few cases in the manga where Kogoro was a competent detective were due his emotional investment to someone involved.

There is absolutely nothing supporting the theory of Kogoro being the Organization's boss. It makes no logical sense whatsoever. There is no way Aoyama will pull this.
>>
>>139082081
Also, Gin and Vodka are literally talking about killing Kogoro in this chapter because he's getting too nosy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.