[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT characters who should have had their love reciprocated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>ITT characters who should have had their love reciprocated
>>
>sasami-san

let this shit die in peace
>>
>>139056933
Wasn't she evil? She was a futa, though, so it's all forgiven.
>>
File: kaorin.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kaorin.jpg
120 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>139057314
She redeems herself in the buy the LNs end and is friendzoned

The dick only grows when she is possesed by a man, so she is only futa depending on the time of day
>>
File: Anna button.jpg (114 KB, 1037x884) Image search: [Google]
Anna button.jpg
114 KB, 1037x884
>>139056933
Everything went wrong for her.

But you can't be a loony and expect to get fucked.
>>
>>139056933
>>
>>139057373
>She redeems herself in the buy the LNs end
Not that I'm expecting anyone to have read the LNs, but does it happen that way in the LNs?
>>
>>139057412
Please take off the yuri goggles

It was just a close friendship
>>
>>139057401
But that's all women.
>>
>>139057539
Then how do women control men with their pussies? Checkmate.
>>
>>139057373
And she gets separated from that male god at the start of the next book, so no more dick growing.

>>139057450
Yeah. The next 2 books have Jo and Sasami spend a lot of time together and get pretty close (provoking Kagami's jealousy). She ends up mostly an ally, although conflicted about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.