[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku dake ga Cuck Town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21
Is this one of the most retarded story endings of all time?
>>
>>139049772
I haven't read the manga, but from what I've heard you'll have to blame production on this one. Only filed for 12 episodes and it certainly needed more.
>>
>>139049772
BokuMachi: Brotherhood
>>
>>139049772
what a total clustefuck
>>
What the fuck
Maybe I'm just really sleepy but
How does this in any way prove sensei was the killer?
If anything he tried to save Satoru, Satoru jumped off the building.
Sensei actually tried to stop him.
>>
>>139049772
The resolution is pretty much as retarded as the manga one with less drama and Michael Bay explosions.
>>
>>139051351
He didn't let him though!
He very clearly held onto him for dear life.
Sure he let go after a while but he intent was to save him.

God what a shitty ending.
>>
File: PIZZAEND.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PIZZAEND.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
TRUE PIZZA END
>>
>>139051561
he could easily have saved him, but he let him drop and was clearly holding the chair.
how is that not attempted murder?
whoops forgot to clear the namefield. when will 4chan stop filling the namefield automatically?
>>
>>139051637
He did try to save him.
He ran for the chair and clung onto it.
I anonymous everyone anyway, I have no idea who you are.
>>
>>139051961
yeah, and then he lets go despite being able to save satoru.
If the balloon wasn't there, that satoru would have been killed by yashiro's hands.
>>
>>139049772
No. It was satisfying.
>>
>>139052127
Satoro commit sudoku.
>>
File: 1199.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1199.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
It was a let down for a killer who was blood thirsty and managed to kill a mother and a child and suddenly turns into a crying bitch about a boy who was knocked out cold for 15 years.

What a fucking calamity.
>>
>>139052127
Nigger you jump off a building it's your own fault if you die.
>>
>>139052390
not if someone else is holding onto you
>>139052379
yeah, that was stupid.
>>
>>139052471
Of fucking course its your fault.
Are you really going to tell me you're not responsible for your own actions?
>>
>>139052379
>being THIS homophobic
>>
>>139052627
so a person dropping a guy off a building isn't a form of attempted murder?
>>
>>139052806
>Are you really going to tell me you're not responsible for your own actions?
>>
>>139051218
It doesn't because statute of limitations it didn't matter anyways. Satoru framed sensei for a new crime.
>>
>>139052917
I believe that if you let someone fall off a cliff while holding them, it means you've tried to commit a murder
obviously, it's up to the jury to decide, but it's heavily implied that he was found guilty
>>
>>139053013
>Are you really going to tell me you're not responsible for your own actions?
Do you believe this as well?
>>
>>139053073
yahsiro is responsible for dropping him off.
if yashiro never grabbed onto satoru's chair, then he would've done nothing wrong
>>
>>139049772
I was expecting and hoping for a lot more somehow.
I'm not really dissapointed because the ride was fun, but for some reason i expected more.
When he met Airi in the end was cozy anyway tho.
>>
>>139053168
>trying to save someone but losing your grip is murder
>>
How don't people get that Yashiro's incriminating conversation all got heard through the cellphone?
>>
>>139053278
>>139053168
The intent was just to frame sensei anyways. Sensei was mentally defeated. At the very least, if sensei got away free, since he did nothing wrong in this timeline, he'd be prime suspect #1 if anything happened.
>>
Sensei tampered with the cancer girl drugs and sheit too.
>>
it's a shame cause if the show just had 2-3 more eps it could've followed the last chapters of the manga better.
I did prefer yashiro showing up in the hospital garden instead of airi cause it just made more sense for him to be there at that time
>>
>>139049772
I get the feeling that the director just went "meh, whatever" after the coma.
>>
>>139053521
the thing that everyone forgets: the thread
>>
File: 1455832930439.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1455832930439.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
>mfw satoru and yashiro didnt actually die
>>
>>139053278
>trying to save someone but losing your grip is murder
except that's not what happened. I suggest that you rewatch.
he was originally going to save him, but then decided to let him fall. he never lost his grip.
>>
>>139053606
Did you expect a Hannibal ending?
>>
>yuuki marries a brown
>has a brown kid
>>
>>139053721
yuuki knows whats good
>>
>>139053717
when i saw satoru fall off,yes
i would have enjoyed it a lot more than the ending we got
>>
>>139053554
In all honestly it should have been 26 episodes and probably had some scenes rewritten.
>touched up someone on train instead of stealing a chocolate bar
>Satoru's lollypop was laced with something that would paralyze him temporarily
Just off the top of my head so I'm sure there are better alternatives but you get the gist.
>>
>>139053779
Except that's not a 2d brown which is godly, its a 3d brown made 2d
>>
It's not that bad. Yashiro is fucked up so it makes sense he got attached to the kid that blue balled him hard
>>
>>139053691
are you retarded
yes he drops him, but he can just say he didnt
"oh yeah i could not hold any longer"
how they are going to prove him wrong?
>>
Reminder this is a story of an autistic who gets multiple do-overs to make friends.
>>
>>139054304
Like I said, it's up to the jury to decide
>>
People here are saying that he could just reject dropping him, but wasnt he also framed by the hidden phone call?
>>
The part with Yashiro was dumb but everything after that was great.
>>
>Airi: The most it's snowed in 10 years
>Satoru: Thanks for rubbing it in that I've been in a coma for more than 10 years bitch
>>
>>139054418
Satoru might have originally just planned to get Sensei to talk about his current attempted loli murder, and then get away alive to be able to tell people.

Sensei says Satoru is trying to get him to talk about his current crime. Sensei is willing to talk about his current crime because evil villain monologue who thinks he has already won. Satoru just needs to get away.
>>
>>139054304
That's why you're retarded. Reading between the lines, the people watching and Satoru can say ANYTHING THEY WANT. The entire point is whoever wins the match of words gets to decide how things go down to the rest of the world. If Yashiro won, Satoru becomes a killer who commits suicide from guilt when really he just gets thrown off. If Satoru wins he gets to fall off the building and live, and he and his friends frame Yashiro for a new crime as a way to make up for the crime he will never legally answer for.

Fuck mans, this is basic shit. Can you guys really not watch a cartoon without the show telling you everything?
>>
This blew

At the very least Satoru could have married sensei

but honestly this fucking sucked and the lack of explanation regarding time travel just makes it evident that it is Schizophrenia and now Satoru is heavily medicated living in his own delusion for the rest of his life. This is the ending I choose
>>
So after watching it, Airi really wasn't that much of an asspull.

Airi was Satoru's one loose end because she was from the future. He wrapped up everything with his old friends, everything went better than expected on that end. He is successful, in contact with friends, has friends that would have died. He only got slightly NTR'd which would never have happened before anyways, because he was too autistic to talk to her before, and she would have died. And he kept reminding himself it would be inappropriate to fall for her.

So what does he do? He keeps visiting a place Airi is likely to show up at, so he can meet her by "chance" instead of being a creepy stalker hitting on a girl at a pizza joint.
>>
>>139054304
He was going to murder loli. Satoru got him to talk.
>>
Sensei should have jumped off without looking and landed on Satoru killing him
>>
Episode before this made it obvious this episode was gonna blow.
It was enjoyable for the most part though, the childhood episodes were intense.
>>
>>139054732
I think people who focus too much on the reason or mechanism by which supernatural events occur are stupid, especially when those mechanisms are never the core of the story and when the supernatural aspect in and of itself is only a device for human drama.

I'm sure Haruki Murakami's Superfrog Saves Tokyo was sorely wanting for the origins of superfrog or why superfrog is even a frog. Or the works of yoshimoto banana would have been better off with pages explaining the metaphysical reasoning behind supernatural human connections. Nah.

The post-modern framework of Boku Dake comes from a line of media that's precisely about not sweating the details since that's not where the conflict lies. Even here you can argue that the ultimate conflict is not Satoru vs. Yashiro/the killer, it's Satoru coming to terms with himself when he regrets so many decisions that go as far back as his childhood.
>>
>>139055398
The mechanism is the entire driving point of the anime
>>
>>139055558
So is superfrog. What superfrog is or how he got there is irrelevant. Likewise, the story does not need the methodology of time travel explained because it contributes nothing to the story being told. This is not sci-fi. The quasi historical but recent setting is meant to amplify the normality of Satoru's situation because the story isn't about worldbuilding. The world is built, it's our world, filled with the same meaning and contexts, with only one major difference in that the paranormal exists. And this very specific phenomenon brings out certain aspects of our humanity whether they be for the better or worse. It's a human drama with supernatural elements.
>>
>>139056187
We know Super Frog is unique, he is one of a kind being.

Satoru is a shitty little cunt in a world of billions of shitty little cunts
>>
There's no way satoru is not forever alone after this, is there. No woman will want to fuck a 11 year old in an adult body, either because muh morals or disgust.
I can't even imagine what it would be like for a kid who wasn't an adult before through time shenanigans.
>>
Friendly reminder that if you think 10-year olds can make a serious lasting relationship,
you are not very smart, and should consider visiting a doctor.
>>
File: 0jnidM7.gif (3 MB, 495x341) Image search: [Google]
0jnidM7.gif
3 MB, 495x341
I liked the ending. Only problem was it seemed a bit rushed. So much dramatic build-up over 12 episodes, and it just deflates kinda flatly.

Oh well, I wasn't pinning all my anime hopes to this show. It's ending was good and sweet.

And why do people say Satoru got cucked? Kayo was in no shape or form projected as a potential love interest for Satoru. He has the mind of a 29 year old man. His only goal was to save him mom, his friends, avoid going to jail, and become a manga artist.
>>
>>139054732

why do you need a rational "explanation" for magic? it's magic.
>>
>setup entrapment
>haha gotcha!
>and they lived happily ever after
Even current Hollywood could do better than this. ANIME WAS A MISTAKE.
>>
>>139056272
Mr Katagiri in superfrog is also just another of a few billion beings, but he is chosen and required to be the one to help superfrog stop worm rom levelling tokyo with an earthquake. Superfrog gives very superficial reasons why Mr. Katagiri is chosen that would apply to many more humans than Mr. Katagiri, but the story does not go into detail as to why it must be Mr. katagiri when that is the case. This is because it does not matter because the conflict isn't really about the battle with worm, or even saving tokyo, it's a discussion of humanity and society where those little details are not the meat to the narrative.
>>
>>139056675
because the anime revolves around this magic which ANYONE could have
>>
It's really weird, but this ending seems like a love story between a serial killer and his favorite prey.
>>
If you stop someone from jumping and then have second thoughts and let go of them is it considered murder? It would be a bit unfair if it was as the outcome would be the same as if you did nothing at all.
>>
>>139051646
I want to fill her holes.
>>
>>139053393
This. What the hell people. It wasn't the best ending ever but still.
>>
>>139051561
It doesn't matter. From the other's point of view, it looked like he was trying to torment him before letting him drop. No one was on the roof, and the moment sensei had said he knows about the phone and shut it off, in addition to sending out the suicide message, his fate was sealed. Even if it was Satorou that had driven himself over the edge, no one will believe it. The entire thing was built up for the sole purpose of framing him for attempted murder, even if sensei had not gone through with in the end.
>>
>>139052379
It was so close to being really good, too. It was pretty obvious what the producers were going for, but having to cram the entirety of Yashiro's motivations into a total of less than one episode made his character look more like a convenient plot device than an actual antagonist.
>>
>the heroes frame someone for attempted murder
Bravo A-1
>>
File: 1455667929205.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455667929205.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>139049772
Started pretty good but the last 2 episodes fucked everything up.
>>
>>139063372
Framer gets framed, it's pottery.
>>
I thought it was decent. It had at least the possibility of being great. One more episode, or maybe cut back on the epilogue, and they might have been able to make a really good final confrontation with Yashiro. They had the right idea, just a rushed execution.
>>
>>139053393
recordings taken without permission can't be used as evidence
>>
File: JUST.png (670 KB, 919x999) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
670 KB, 919x999
FUCKING KEK

im actually kind of sad its over
>>
>>139051751
>but he let him drop and was clearly holding the chair.
Grip slipped, I get off scott free now.
Honestly, the real reason this is going to stick is because sensei is going to straight up admit to those murders and get himself executed. His life has no real purpose now.
>>
>>139064291
I thought it was okay if you had a warrant
>>
>>139052379
Sensei killed because it was the only thing that came close to "filling the hole in his heart." Then it turns out somebody is foiling his every plot and screws with him at every turn. It angers him so much he begins to hunt down the person, and surprise surprise he finds the counter hunt to be more fun than he's ever had than just killing. But he has a goal, works it out and succeeds in capturing his foil and kills him. Then he tries to kill again, only to find luring away little kids and trying to kill them in secret is not nearly as thrilling as it was trying to go up against a mind his equal. So he hear's that Satarou is "alive," he works towards getting him to wake up in the hopes that once awake they'll continue the game of cat and mouse, and he'll feel the thrill again. And when your ready to make the final confrontation, the little boy takes things into his own hands and tries to kill himself. And that's when you realize YOU NEED HIM. You can't kill him, because he's the only thing that provides you excitement in your life. But if you can't kill him, how can you have fun trying to kill him? There's no point. And that's when you realize your life has no point. So you might as well just kill yourself.

It makes perfect sense as a character arc. They just had a hamfisted delivery.
>>
>>139058496
Well, I don't know in which country you live, but in mine it is not considered murder in either case.
However it could be considered as another crime which is aiding a suicide. This generally is applied if you driven someone to commit suicide, but it can also apply if it can be proven that you had enough reasonable means to stop someone to commiting suicide without putting yourself or the other person in risk of death or injury and you still didn't do it. In this case you could theoretically still get jail time if the judge considers that in doing so you aided the suicide of said person.

That being said if you shoved someone that wanted to commit suicide off the building, as it happened with the anime, you would get longer jail time as you would have executed its death, even if it is a suicide.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160325-004249.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160325-004249.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
that only reminded me of Big fat liar movie crap shit
>>
>>139049772
It's still nowhere close to shota yin.
>>
Talking about this Anime I'm sick of it it's complete horseshit
>>
>>139049772
shit ending! editor must die
>>
>>139058496

I thought the attempted murder charges were about the kid he tried to poison and had nothing to do with Satoru.
>>
>>139049772
>hurr cuck meme so epic
Fuck off.
>>
>>139051218
kek don't try to find a logical explanation for that piece of crap
>>
>>139063560
yes indeed faggy, but thats why everybody switched to manga
>>
How the fuck did Satoru call that he was going to take him on the roof to kill him?

I can buy everything else. Hell, I'll go so far as to say I like everything else. But how the fuck does he manage to predict everything to such a degree that they're able to set up a fucking air bag down there?
>>
>>139067206
He can read him like a book
>>
>>139056419
>10-year olds can make a serious lasting relationship
But they most certainly can. But 15 year old long comas tend to get in the way of such things.
>>
>>>/wsg/1004569
>>
>>139056831
> joker -batman
>superman - lex luthor
> /a/ - normal people
>>
File: end.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
>>139056831
>>
File: 1458153444637.gif (2 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1458153444637.gif
2 MB, 848x480
>>139049772
Why is there a gate on the roof that leads to nowhere?
>>
>>139068319
so that people can wheel themselves off when theyre told theyll be paralyzed for life
so that men can jump off when their wives give birth to a black baby
>>
>>139068319
It leads to the edge. Primarily to enable people to clean the rain gutters and all that other stuff. It's not as if it leads directly over the edge. There is actually a pathway between the fence and the actual edge leading around the entire edge of the roof.
>>
>>139068963
Edgy
>>
>>
File: 1455664282625.png (449 KB, 610x482) Image search: [Google]
1455664282625.png
449 KB, 610x482
That rooftop scene jumped the fucking shark

It's so illogical in every way
>>
>>139070115
>know Sensei isn't going to kill you
>know Sensei won't let you die
>make a plan to jump off the roof
>tell friends about plan and to get ready
>>
>>139056419

The face of girl who wants to cuck her friend.
>>
>>139049772
DONT WATCH ANIME CALLED BOKU
>>
So what happened with Airi? Did that revival mean that she'll be able to remember him?
>>
>>139072470
No? Satoru will just make a new memory with her.
>>
>some gook cartoon

probably
>>
File: 1404885226112.jpg (450 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1404885226112.jpg
450 KB, 1280x960
>>139049772
>9/10 to 10/10 on MAL
>Not objectively perfect in every-way.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>139054889
Thought the same shit
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.