[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl that likes to sleep naked with the MC is reading about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 014e.png (111 KB, 562x375) Image search: [Google]
014e.png
111 KB, 562x375
>girl that likes to sleep naked with the MC is reading about love
>MC immediately assumes that she's in love with someone else

Why do people like the High School DxD MC? He's just as retarded as any other harem MC.
>>
>>139036146
Because trauma.
>>
If I had the funds I would make an anime with the girl asking the guy about love, sleeping naked next to him, and trying on sexy outfits in front of him

when he then makes a move, it turns out that she actually liked someone else all along just to fuck with /a/
>>
>>139036738
Is it brain damage? Because it seems strange that he's surrounded by girls that constantly try to have sex with him and he doesn't realize that they like him.
>>
>>139036738
This. Yuuma really messed with his view on women big time, and continues to do so every now and then. Which kinda sucks because Rias is really head-over-heels in love with him (which caused that incident in the other dimension in the first place).

Anyway the series needs a season 4, and I'm sure the studio is going to do it in time.
>>
>>139037042
And the only girl to return his affection was just using him

Rias also makes it a habit to point out how everyone is like family to her so he thinks of himself as a younger brother that she dotes on but couldn't be romantically interested in
>>
>>139037042
In the case for Asia and Rias, the MC basically put them high up on the pedestal (one for "needs protecting" and the other for "perfect senpai"). He's also afraid to commit because despite him liking them back, there's still that part of his brain telling him that he might be betrayed yet again in some form.
>>
>>139036146
Issei has a deep emotional scar that makes him scared of taking the next step.
His first girlfriend killed him if Rias had not reincarnated him he'd be dead.
So he thinks all the girls have a facade or are pretending to like him but actually think he's not worth anything.
He's also got a persecution complex so he blames himself for everything and doesn't think he's worthy of them.

So no he's not like any other retarded harem MC that's just impotent.
>>
>>139037256
>>139037695
Then why does he keep telling them that he wants to fuck them and fondling them?
>>
>>139037905
Saying he wants to do X doesn't mean he's going to do X.

His hormones drive him to imagine/say it but his heart tells him he's a fucking idiot before he goes trough with it.
He cares too much about the girls to actually do anything to them.
He doesn't want them to hate him since he enjoy's their company and doesn't want to lose it.

TLDR version: he can't control his hormones and his mind fucks with him.
So he doesn't do anything till volume 10+ in the LN when the girls finally cure him of his trauma.
>>
>>139036146
Because he at least is honest about his desires.
>>
>>139038469
And, when they do, we know Isshei goes balls deep in every last one of them as every single one of them have children. Sadly, the author became a retard and actually made some male.

I haven't followed DXD since the first season but Isshei apparently has 12 wives now.
>>
>>139039545

>goes balls deep in every last one of them

Good lord.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.