[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (289 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
image.png
289 KB, 300x423
I realy love this anime

Tell me why every one hate it
>>
File: dick god.jpg (27 KB, 636x346) Image search: [Google]
dick god.jpg
27 KB, 636x346
they don't appreciate MANKOTO
>>
>>139011106
I hear plenty of assholes bragging about getting the bad end. Seriously, I hear "The protag was such an ass" & "Holy crap people died!" in a VN where not only are you in control of the protagonist but the bad ends are deliberately hard to get. I bet these wankers used a flowchart.
>>
>>139014434
>I bet these wankers used a flowchart
You act as if VNs are a choose your own adventures. They are three branch trees with a bunch of false ends. If you make decisions as you do in real life you'll find yourself dead in a ditch or worse: given a non eventful happy ending right at the start.
>>
>>139011106
I'll tell you why. Either one of the following reasons

1. It made people uncomfortable since the subject matter is pretty touchy.

2. False sense of moral superiority. People took a look at what was happening, with Makoto fucking around 11 girls and being what most would consider a peace of shit, and thought "oh I'm so above smut like this"

3. They're pretentious cunts that think anime is a serious, higher art form medium, and so anything that doesn't try to be some grand piece is instantly disregarded as shit. They basically don't watch an anime for what it is, but rather to be hipster to their friends. They've probably only watched things like Steins;Gate, Clannad, Madoka, and/or Fate Zero (or any other mainstream piece that gets mainstream praise for its writing or maturity, whether you agree or not isn't the point). An example of what they'll do is they'll hate something like Valkyrie Drive because of reasons similar to number 2, but really, what the hell were they expecting to get? Did they not read a basic summary of what it's about or what genres it fell under?
>>
nice boat
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.