[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nisekoi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Nisekoi210_19.png (260 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
Nisekoi210_19.png
260 KB, 890x1300
Why the fuck aren't these developments spread out across the previous chapters instead of cramming all of them in less than 10 chapters?

Fuck this author to be honest, but I'd rather not drop this series after I've read 210 chapters of it.

So who do you think will win? Who do you think deserves to win? Will this series even reach 230 chapters the way the pace is going right now? Why the fuck was Tsugumi's confession so shitty?
>>
>Why the fuck aren't these developments spread out across the previous chapters instead of cramming all of them in less than 10 chapters?

Because it's ending, or better said it's forced to end.
>>
>>138988765
> it's forced to end
This race to the end all started 60 chapters ago. You're not "forced to end" if it takes you over a year to do it.
>>
File: 1453917957883.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1453917957883.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>138988814
Tsugumi confessed, Ruri realizes her feelings, and the first chapter to the confession arc started. All this happened in 5 fucking chapters, how is that not "forced to end"?
>>
>>138988814
Bullshit, he was trying to string along the last 30 chapters before he was forced into conclusion arcs with the girls. Awesome premise yet mangaka fucked over the original plot development when every girl had a key, instead of weighing down the promise with his feelings.

He tried to pull a Hayate no Gotoku, even ToLoveRu was forced to cancel and only renewed since Harem plot was a legit direction.

Aimless manga deserve to be axed, Nisekoi is guilty as fuck.
>>
>>138988868
Tsugumi didn't confess.
>>
>>138988814
No he was just being a lazy fuck
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.