[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
;-;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: wish.png (301 KB, 799x1200) Image search: [Google]
wish.png
301 KB, 799x1200
;-;
>>
>>138971790
>;-;
fuck off
>>
>>138971911
you fuck off
old man was great
>>
>>138973184
What old man? You just posted a picture with half of a normal teenage girl in it.
>>
>>138971790
Great manga, shit thread.
Shame on you.
>>
>>138974229
>half of a normal teenage girl in it
what? can't you clearly see there's a ghost in there?
>>
Would've been better if they aged him instead of made him immortal.
>>
>>138975340
Timeskip was like 5 years, there was no point in doing it
>>
>>138971790

i read this over the weekend because of this page

great series
>>
File: sad.jpg (12 KB, 236x174) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
12 KB, 236x174
kinda wish 17 Sai! had a longer run
>>
>>138975645
Wasn't 17 made first? He stopped it to make 16. But yeah, I wish there was more Sumire to read.
>>
>>138978086
that would explain why 17 was kinda open ended.
>>
>>138978349
Yeah, 16-sai seems more popular on /a/ but 17-sai was published first.
>>
what is this cartoon?
>>
>>138973184
What old man?
$_$
>>
>>138978730
Daily of cutest high school girl
>>
That manga was hilarious. I know it wouldn't be as good but I'd love it if there was more
>>
>>138971790
This thread again? Really?
>>
>>138978878
i found it now, and i... i dont get it... is this supposed to be funny, sad, happy? what emotions will i feel from this. this is so fucking weird.
>>
>>138978957
>thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>138978957
The premise is incredibly weird, but once you get over the initial weirdness you really start to enjoy it
>>
>>138979054
How many cycles though high school has Sumire gone through?

yfw all the teachers/adults with dead eyes were people Sumire inspired back when they were in high school
>>
>just finished it

It was great, all chapters were so great and good fun.
>>
>>138979230
They probably weren't. You see in the beginning several teachers thinking about whether or not to remove him from the class or not, before the principal threatened them.
>>
>>138979230
What I wanna know is when did Sumire switched from grade to high school?
>>
I wish the female puppeteer would move my wood around if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>138979805
I have a theory that Sumire made up those stories to keep up the persona that she's a real girl. After knowing the Old Man's real motives, I don't see him going outside of highschool.
>>
>>138971790
>There will NEVER, EVER be a better final chapter than Sumire 16-sai
>>
>You will never spend your high school years with Sumire-chan
>You will never be the old man and live high school over and over again as a genki girl
>>
this is really fucking funny. i dont even know why im enjoying this. i really hope someone talks to the old man some time soon though, i wanna get a bit of his perspective
>>
>>138979801
>They probably weren't. You see in the beginning several teachers thinking about whether or not to remove him from the class or not, before the principal threatened them.
I want to know how he convinced them and that police officer

"Oh, yeah he makes friends with a new group of little girls every year. They have to stay young you know"
>>
Binged this in the past 24 hours because of the thread from yesterday. So fucking glad I did. Best ending.
>>
>>138971790
fuck off,ojisan
>>
the woman with the male doll was actually harder to explain than the old man. she's a good gag character but kinda ruined the theme of the manga
>>
>>138971790
That's weird. Last I remember I thought he went off to Jupiter with his son.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.