[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psycho Pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Psycho Pass.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Psycho Pass.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGhUfhQ-_PI

Daily clarifying reminder that Akane is a stupid whore.
Daily clarifying reminder that Psycho Pass is a tragedy.
Daily clarifying reminder that Makishima was the good guy.
Daily clarifying reminder that Sybil System is 100% objectively evil.
Daily clarifying reminder that Kogami and Makishima would have been great friends if not for the unfortunate circumstances they were in.

If you disagree, you should kill yourself low IQ subhuman piece of shit.
>>
File: latest[3].png (406 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[3].png
406 KB, 1024x768
>it's been exactly three years since the first season ended

creepy coincidence if you ask me
>>
>>138961326

I am still traumatized by this epic tragedy anime. What should have happened: Makishima and Kogami team up to eradicate Sybil System, then after that, they settle it in 1v1 and one of them dies.
>>
File: 325151-pizza-hut-pizza-hut.jpg (184 KB, 1150x830) Image search: [Google]
325151-pizza-hut-pizza-hut.jpg
184 KB, 1150x830
> Hinting about a Season 3
> They fuck it up by not having Urobuchi involved and instead it's another Ubukata PP2 shitfest
Pizzas for all, everyone.
>>
>>138962566

>not ignoring that abomination known as season 2
>>
>>138959106
it ended perfectly wtf u fucking faggot op, nobody wants to live in machishima's anarchy and get ass raped then killed due to lack of law. Sybil made people happy and solved all their problems like unemployment
>spoiler: Kogami reads machishimas book in season 3 and basicaly turns into an anarchist himself but less agressive
>>
>Akane is a stupid whore
Go back to being dead, Slowgo
>>
Akane is a boss.
>>
Whats with the threads lately, is there news about a new movie/season 3?
>>
File: oh-snap.gif (499 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
oh-snap.gif
499 KB, 500x252
>>138964468
>/a/'s collective face when she finally goes full Criminally Asymptomatic and murders a room full of Enforcers with a glass of water
>>
>>138964505
No just fags who have watched it as there second anime after jojo trying to start another circlejerk. The anime was good we discussed it life goes on
>>
>>138964549
*Their. Fuck i'm tired
>>
File: Yusyo_Sakaki.png (736 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yusyo_Sakaki.png
736 KB, 1280x720
>>138964549
>>138964579
Producer hinted at a season 3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-03-18/producer-koji-yamamoto-wait-a-little-longer-for-psycho-pass/.99934
>>
>>138964549

Nah, I will keep posting this thread every week/month until people understand the true message of this anime. It is a tragedy. Akane is a whore antagonist.
>>
>>138963897

>hurr durr no unemployment

Go be the slave you were programmed to be, being forced to do what you are good at and not what you want. Fuck sybil system and fuck subhumans like you who defend it. I bet you believe the official 9/11 story, the moon landing and that the earth is a ball that has been explored and mapped fully.

top fucking kek, akane/sybil fags are this retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.