[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally. More Taboo-Tattoo info. >Director: Takashi Watanabe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 00.jpg (727 KB, 1964x1400) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
727 KB, 1964x1400
Finally. More Taboo-Tattoo info.

>Director: Takashi Watanabe (Shakugan no Shana, Heavy Object)
>Studio: JC Staff
>Air date: Summer
>>
File: 20160322232525.jpg (249 KB, 1920x955) Image search: [Google]
20160322232525.jpg
249 KB, 1920x955
http://tabootattoo-anime.com/
>>
>>138954563
I'm getting anxious since JC Staff has the tendency to ecchi-fy each of their projects. I feel like they're going full on the ecchi like they did with Shokugeki no Soma (eg when Soma bumped into Erina at onsen).
>>
Getting Shana vibes from this.
>>
>>138954740
I wonder why

someone pls hire Kugimiya Rie
>>
Seigi, a martial arts trained middle schooler, often feels driven to protect the weaker people around him. One day, he defends a homeless man against some punks, and the man gives him a strange tattoo on his palm in return. The tattoo is a secret weapon produced in the arms race between America and the Selinistan Kingdom.

Seigi finds himself in over his head when a powerful girl, using the same secret weapon, violently pursues him in order to retrieve it. His skill at martial arts may not be enough to keep him alive, but will he be able to learn how to trigger the power of his tattoo in time?

>MC is male
>initial promo material emphasizes the girl
It continues to recur.
>>
>>138954481
This shit is getting an anime? Fucking A, shitposting incoming.
Didn't it stop getting translations like a year ago? I remember the plot got pretty stupid.
It's better than GunxClover, but that's not saying much.>>138954563
>>
>>138954891
If the MC is good who gives a shit
>>
>>138954481
I'll never get over how the childhood friend died due to her stupidity, like why the fuck would she come to the island where shit was going to go down.
>>
>>138955177
At least best girl is alive.
Well, both of them.
>>
>>138955695
Do you mean the antagonist and her servant(s)?
>>
>>138955726
The princess and the himecut with the sword, yes.
>>
>>138955177
I'll never get over how slutty tomboy got squished to death on the last chapter of a volume, then next volume had her on the cover even though she never even gets mentioned
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.