[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a/ think of Danmachi? Let's just get this out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bellismywaifu.jpg (801 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bellismywaifu.jpg
801 KB, 1920x1080
What did /a/ think of Danmachi?

Let's just get this out of the way and make it clear that this isn't a harem. There are really only two girls that want to be dicked for pretty legitimate reasons. The MC also isn't OP. There are numerous characters within the series who are stronger than him. So don't fucking start this shit you neckbeards.

Now, I think this is one of the better fantasy world series out there. I'd go not so far as to say that it's objectively superior Overlord, too. I think the author did a good job at incorporating the game-like elements naturally into the narrative as well. The mythological spin, unique characters both in design and personality, and a main character who isn't edgy like the SAO protagonist nor completely beta puts Danmachi quite a few steps above the rest of the trashy, copycat "transported to another world" light and web novels. Above all else, it's just damn entertaining.

Thanks for reading my blog, guys.
>>
Yeah, it was pretty good.
I liked Beru-kun too.
>>
>>138949882
Volume 10 when?
>>
>>138949882
How were you not here literally 2 seasons ago to discuss it?
>>
>>138949882
It's shit.
>>
>>138949882
It's generic haremtrash, fuck off OP.
>>
If the OP has to make a disclaimer about the series and use words like "one of the better" then you know it wasn't good at all.

I watched the entire thing and it was generic as all it could be. Nothing about it stood out besides the character designs. It was forgotten like all the other anime trying to recreate that SAOist kind of environment.
>>
>>138949882
>Proto-Lux
>>
>>138949882
What's going on this picture? What the fuck is she doing? Swinging a scarab with her wrist?

What is the guy doing? His posture looks like he is trying to have the least effective blocking he can. Is he supposed to be parrying with the dagger? If so why is he shifting his weight backwards and what is his right hand supposed to be doing?
>>
>>138952489
It aired almost a year ago friend.
>>
File: 1448594251672.webm (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448594251672.webm
128 KB, 1280x720
I think it was a cute show, and I really like Bell's nervous fleeing antics when he's near Ainz.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.