[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MPC HC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I noticed today that my pc freezes when I want to open most of my mkv files and I have to turn it off. I have MPC HC and KCP. I uninstalled the codec pack but that didn't help nor using a different one same with uninstalling and installing the player again. Graphics driver are the newest. And just to check the problem doesn't exist with VLC, which I don't want to use, so I imagine it's the player but I've used it for a long time and had no problems.

What could cause this. Considering MPC HC is the preffered choice here maybe someone knows.
>>
>>138922313
Shit dude, that's been happening to me too. It happens to just some random subtitled anime/cartoons, it's gotta be CCCP.
I was hoping this would be patched by now and was planning on re-downloading CCCP, but I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe you should try that, anon.
>>
MPC HC sucks, OP. Use mpv.
>>
>>138922857
I uninstalled KCP and tried to run some anime without a codec but it still froze my PC. Then I switched to CCCP and the problem is still here. So I'm not even sure if it's the codec.
>>
>>138922313
It's been happening to me too. Photoshop does the same for some reason.
>>
>>138922313
>>138923043
>>138922857
>downloading and installing codecs
>>
Well good to know that at least it's not just on my end, weirdly. How can this happen in the first place, don't think MPC ever asked for an update.

>>138922899
>mpv

That interface is something else.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.