[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this roller coaster ride? I never see any threads on this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 181x279
Thoughts on this roller coaster ride? I never see any threads on this.
>>
>>138881336
That is MIka from IBO?
>>
>>138882649
That's the first thing I thought.
>>
Ushio to Tora got me interested in his work. I plan on reading it after i finish Wicked Eyes.
>>
File: ptsd.jpg (2 MB, 3913x1173) Image search: [Google]
ptsd.jpg
2 MB, 3913x1173
>>138881336

it has great ptsd.
>>
>>138881336
Read Ushio and Tora a long time ago.
After re-reading it last year due to the anon dumping it for the anime i searched the author's other works.
I simply got hooked on Karakuri and finished the available chapters in around a week.
It's amazing and i look forward to a new chapter every sunday.
>>
that narumi arc, holy shit, that went on way longer and harsher than i expected it to considering the healing arc before it
>>
File: stop he's already dead.jpg (139 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
stop he's already dead.jpg
139 KB, 500x359
>>138886257
>Narumi that arc
Why so much suffering?
>>
>>138886196
I've been looking for that dump in the archive. Can you link me to it?
>>
>>138887364
Sorry i dont have a link.
>>
would you want an anime adaptation?
>>
File: IMG0027.png (1 MB, 1200x788) Image search: [Google]
IMG0027.png
1 MB, 1200x788
>>138887976

If this was 1997, yes. I really think Fujita's style isn't suited to digital, all the horror elements and sketchy style are just suited to hand drawn better. See something like Vampire Princess Miyu for an example.
>>
>>138881336
I read the first two arcs puppets and the lion then I really didn't understand the point of the manga so I stopped.
>>
>>138888529

Thats kinda why its so endearing to me. The plot jumps around each arc. I can say though, that the ride starts back up hard somewhat after the lion arc
>>
Fujita at his best.

Anyone read his new series?
>>
>>138892206
Souboutei Kowasubeshi? Is that being published now?
>>
>>138888421
They could always do something like the recent Lupin the Third series or G-Reco and intentionally stylizing it that way.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.