[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kishimoto can`t write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.png (204 KB, 378x362) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
204 KB, 378x362
>it doesn't matter how much you train because someone will become at least 5 times better than you in just one day thanks to some bullshit prophecy
>>
I think he was the only one that wasn't stronger than his sensei.
>>
>Kishimoto can't write
It was obvious enough from the beginning, where everyone was pretending that the MC didn't have access to a totally overpowering technique with no realistic drawbacks except when the plot decides that he's out of energy.
>>
Rock Lee literally can only learn physical jitsu in a world where people can summon demons, control electricity, and destroy people with their eyes
>>
>>138877699
And control nuclear reactions, and make clones of themselves, and bring the dead back to life
>>
>it doesn't matter how hard to train because someone will become 10 times more athletic, wealthier, and better than you because they were born with superior genetics and a healthy environment

It reflects reality more than you think.
>>
fuck naruto, you're telling me every single fucking ninja has their own unique secret hidden jutsu that no one else uses?

like yeah, these angsty teenagers are at the zenith of modern day necromancy, suuuuuure
>>
>>138877699
There is no doubt that if he fought anyone but Gaara he would have fucked them up with sheer speed. Naruto took the same trajectory as dragon ball tho, which is a shame since until after the Chuunin exam it was pretty okay.
>>
>>138878018
Honestly he should have fucked up Gaara too.

A thin shell of sand is pretty shitty armor.
>>
>>138874989
Lee didn't aim to prove he was the strongest shinobi in history, or the rival of gods. Only that somebody with no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu capabilities could still be a true ninja. And that he wanted to surpass Neji Hyuuga.

Also, Gai literally fucking up Juubi Madara is the only example needed to prove that sheer hardwork can still overcome dire obstacles even at the highest levels of Ninja combat.
>>
>>138878018
That's the classic shonen jump route and I hate it
>>
I think he wrote an entertaining series for writing on the fly. I don't think he expected Naruto to last so long or be so successful. Obviously the series isn't perfect, but it's not super bad considering it was influenced by Dragonball.
>>
>>138877699
>>138878018
Honestly the only reason Lee was strong was because of the gates, and those are just as much fictional magic bullshit as anything else anyone does in naruto.
>>
>Implying this isn't how life works
Hard work is important but you can't achieve everything with it alone. Not matter what you do, someone who's talented AND works hard will always surpass you with much less effort.
>>
>>138874989
>it doesn't matter how much you train because someone will become at least 5 times better than you
>>
File: W7Qwd.jpg (194 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
W7Qwd.jpg
194 KB, 816x638
>>138881321
Were going to pretend I didn't forget to use this image.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.