[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
desu noto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: NaomiMisora.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NaomiMisora.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Why did they kill her off so early? She had great potential to be an interesting character.
>>
>>138842288
She served her usefulness - proving Kira's keikaku.
>>
I guess for a Worf effect
>>
They wrote them selves into a corner by making her too strong. At the rate she was going she would've had light beat, so they either had to nerf her or kill her off.
>>
>>138842288
They introduced her way to early
she could have stirred shit up after L lost
>tfw fucking near and his bullshit defeats kira
>>
It was to show how much a scumbag Kira was early on.
>>
To have nothing happen in the first half at all before the end? No thanks.
>>
>>138842288
She was much too close to finding the truth much too early. Ohba was an idiot and had to fix it by getting rid of her.
>>
She's too good of a waifu to be in the same show as Misa
>>
>>138842288
No she didn't. Also her death was one of the best scenes in this whole anime, so nothing to cry about either way.
>>
>>138842288
Her death was the absolute best part of the anime. It was beautiful and intense when the scene sealing her fate finally came and as she walked away.

It was moving. It didn't feel like it belonged compared to what happened before and after in the show.

It was audio and visual art on a different level. It evoked emotions in me that didn't fit with the overall story.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.