[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which manga has the worst ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 26516.jpg (65 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
26516.jpg
65 KB, 600x848
>>
Gantz
>>
Negima
>>
>>138822166
Wait I forgot how that ended. How did it end again?

Also go contribute to the thread, this might reopen some wounds but, Mysterious Girlfriend X has one of the worst endings I've ever read.
>>
high school rumble
>>
>>138821967
Wait, didn't op already mention that?
>>
Shamo
>>
Berserk
>>
>>138822282
The final boss is defeated off screen.
Then Asuna is sealed to save the world, then awakens to find that everyone from her class died except the non-humans. Then Chao Eva and Zazie appear and time travel her back to a few minutes after she was sealed for a happy end.
Then a paragraph for what each character is doing after graduation.

Ken rushed it and axed it himself as a complaint towards the publisher.

He tries to continue it in UQ holder but personally i prefer if UQ does it's own thing instead of trying to tie the loose ends of Negima.
>>
>>138822923
I like the ending of Shamo, at least of part 2, or whatever the fuck it is. MC was an asshole and I don't see how his death could've been better.
>>
>>138823134
Rather have a shit ending than it never ending at all
>>
Yeah. Gantz. I still liked it but shit man.
>>
berserk
>>
File: cageofeden.png (1 MB, 840x1200) Image search: [Google]
cageofeden.png
1 MB, 840x1200
>>
>>138823188
What a fucking cop out. Plus, a dark ending would've been interesting to see too.
>>138824044
But the manga isn't over yet.
>>
>>138825142
The publisher tried to take away all the rights to the Negima including the copyright and to sue all doujin artists that use anything Negima related.
Ken was pissed and pulled that ending in the process.
>>
>>138825421
Who do you think threw the bigger fit?
>>
>>138825874
>Who do you think threw the bigger fit?
You mean the publisher or Ken?
The publisher was just being a jew.
I think Ken was right, given his roots as a doujin artist himself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.