[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thought he was doing the right thing and Lelouch ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 12
File: Suzaku253.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku253.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Who else thought he was doing the right thing and Lelouch ruined everything?
>>
They both did wrong things to reach their goal. It's just that Lelouch choose the more feasible way and is also more charismatic, which make him more likable than Suzaku.

I like them both actually
>>
>nobody except for suzaku, nunally and orange will know that lelouch did the right thing the entire time
>>
>>138820552
If Lelouche had done nothing everyone would have gotten inevitably tang'd by the super consciousness
>>
>>138820552
What exactly was Suzak doing right? If Lelouch allowed him to do as he wanted, he'd be executed before episode 5.
>>
>>138820610
>It's just that Lelouch choose the more feasible way
>Getting an army of retards to do your bidding to take down a regime is more feasible than working your way to the top

Okay
>>
>>138820923
>If Lelouch allowed him to do as he wanted, he'd be executed before episode 5.
Lelouch would have been dead in the first episode retard
>>
>>138820923
He was being executed because of Lelouch killing his brother
>>
>>138820923
The only reason Suzaku was being executed was because Lelouch killed Clovis. Hilariously enough everything bad that happened to Suzaku was because of Lelouch.
>>
>>138821053
No he wouldn't, without Suzaku C.C. would just take the bullet for Lelouch the same.
>>
>>138820682
>implying
>>
>>138821063
Not him, but in all likelihood Suzaku would have eventually been given an order to murder a thousand eleven babies and he would be executed for insubordination.

The Britannian government as it's shown isn't very accommodating to Suzaku's method of change
>>
>>138820552
We never get to see the fruition of his ideals because Lelouch fucked it all up unfortunately. The show never really states who's right or who's wrong and the only thing to take from it is that they were both fucked up individuals who wasn't saved from their fate.
>>138821130
Lelouch would have been killed on the spot by gunfire if Suzaku didn't stop his commander you idiot.
>>138821143
>The Britannian government as it's shown isn't very accommodating to Suzaku's method of change
Which is why they allowed a Japanese born soldier to be knighted?
>>
>>138820552
>Trying to non-violently change a monarchy by rising through the ranks of its military

Suzaku was just a fucking retard
>>
Finished watching it for the first time last night.

>Lelouch manages to be the main protagonist, the main antagonist, a hero, a villain, die, and still win all at the same time in the end
>>
>>138821294
What is power through influence Alex?
>>
>>138821330
You're an idiot.
>>
>>138821294
He got an imperial princess on his side and got a peaceful solution in place..

Then a wild Lelouch fucked it up
>>
>>138821284
C.C. was there the whole time, retard. All Suzaku did was delay the moment of Lelouch getting shot at.
>>
>>138821354
That's really what it is though.
>>
>>138821332

Something that can be ruined by those who have more power and influence.
>>
>>138821332
>Non-violent
>Has to slaughter thousands of people who just want the suffering to end immediately

Not to mention, the higher-ups of Britannia are so rotten that a violent overthrow would be inevitable, even if he got the people's support
>>
File: 789456132.jpg (58 KB, 1281x713) Image search: [Google]
789456132.jpg
58 KB, 1281x713
>>
>>138821330
He really was great.
>>
>>138821332
A good way to get stabbed to death in your sleep by assassins sent by people with more power and influence that don't like your dangerous new way of thinking.
>>
>>138821118
Even more hilarious is that being killed is what Suzaku wanted all along, and probably would have thanked Lelouch with his dying breath if the execution went through.
>>
>>138821408
Rewatch the scene dumbass, All the soldiers were ready to fire at him until Suzaku stopped him then the Commander decided to shoot him which is where C.C. intervene,
>>138821420
Uh...he made friends with the Imperial Princess without having to slaughter anyone who then instilled a special zone in place. That was through influence alone. He also became knighted by saving the second imperial princess and bargaining with the Emperor.
>>138821412
>>138821465
You'll get killed by being violent or peaceful so I don't understand your point. By you attract more flies with honey than vinger and judging from Lelouch's brief stint as Emperor everyone was gunning for his head because his rule was through malice same as Charles.
>>
>>138821605
>without having to slaughter anyone

He's killed plenty of rebels by that point, anon
>>
>>138821525
He wanted to get killed in battle not for a crime he didn't commit. Hence why he was happy to sacrifice himself during the island arc and the china arc.
>>138821412
>>138821420
>>138821525
Within any position of power you're gonna get detractors retard, the notion is that it's feasible to go about it in the same way without blood-shed which did happen but we never saw the fruition of it because Lelouch fucked it up.
>>
>>138821650
How does killing rebels correlate with him meeting Lloyd and Euphie?
>>
>>138820552
Spinzaku should have been killed in the first episode.
>>
>>138821650
He became knighted thanks to his relationship with Euphie and Lloyd because they liked him and didn't care he was a Jap. He then got knighted again for saving Cornelia who didn't give a shit about him being a Jap either. Suzaku getting into the Knight of Rounds proved that the Britannian regime was willing to change in fact Suzaku getting knighted made Diethard worried because it meant Zero would lose his influence on the Elevens when they saw that one of their own made it high up in the Britannian Army which is why he order Kallen to kill him.
>>
>>138820552
No.

No, no, no.

Lelouche wasn't doing the best thing, but the degree to which Suzaku was wrong was astounding.

>>138821029
It is. What did Suzaku even accomplish besides fucking a princess?
>>
>>138821702
Nah, he just wanted to die. would have killed himself if it weren't for that fact that it would have disgraced the "sacrifice" that his father made.
>>
>>138821818
>What did Suzaku even accomplish besides fucking a princess?
see
>>138821801
>>138821284
>>
>>138821818
>What did Suzaku even accomplish besides fucking a princess?
He became the first Eleven to be knighted thus proving his point.
>>138821828
Nope he wanted to die in battle, if he wanted to just die he would have done it ages ago by himself but he though the only way that could make amends for his sins was to die as a solider in battle or for the greater good. He had a huge martyr complex.
>>
>>138821818
>fucking a princess
>implying he did even that
>>
>>138821865
>>138821915
All the while Elevens were still being hugely fucking mistreated as well as any other areas under control of Britannia.

Suzaku wasn't a symbol of change, he was a promotional stunt to quell Japanese tensions.

It's not like he was starting peace rallies and bringing people together, he was one man.
>>
>>138820552
>working for a corrupt system to change it from the inside after year and year of it corrupting you

grow up suzaku
>>
>>138821952
>All the while Elevens were still being hugely fucking mistreated as well as any other areas under control of Britannia.
Because they didn't want to do anything or change which was brought up in the Refrain episode by Lelouch himself when he said that reason Japan was in that very predicament was because of their own hubris.
>Suzaku wasn't a symbol of change
Then why did Diethard wanted him to be killed? He was a threat to Zero's regime because he gave Elevens hope.
>It's not like he was starting peace rallies and bringing people together, he was one man.
He initiated the Special Eleven Zone with Euphie which we never fucking saw the fruition of because Lelouch fucked it up.
>>
>>138821801
Suzaku got into the Knights of Rounds because he turned Lelouch/Zero directly to the Emperor and asked for it. Not because of merit. Had he not asked, Charles was just going to give him a medal and send him on his merry way. Maybe Cornelia would've picked him up at some point.
>>
>>138822036
I'll admit, I don't remember most of the series since it's been too long, so mainly only my harsh emotions like "fuck Suzaku" remain.

Regardless his plan was dumb and it didn't actually do anything. He only got into Euphie's good graces due to complete chance, for instance -- it had nothing to do with his pathetic rise through the ranks.

It sure was retarded when Euphie killed all those elevens. So contrived.
>>
>>138821915
Suzaku just became one of the "good ones", he didn't make things better for them.
>>
>>138820552
I like Suzaku and think he did nothing wrong.
That said, his method alone was ridiculously unlikely to work.

And to say that Lelouche ruined everything is really missing the point.
Think of it this way, while on opposite sides, all Lelouche and Suzaku did was throw a wrench in each other's plans, but together they achieved world peace.
They weren't even subtle about this, it was very obvious from the beginning that they'd join forces and achieve what they couldn't possibly hope to achieve by themselves.
>>
>>138821952
Rewatch Stage 17 retard, Suzaku getting knighted was a big fucking deal and Diethard wanted him gone because it would drive away Zero's influence which is what Britannia wanted.
>>138822048
Rewatch Stage 25, Suzaku would have never been eligible to be a KoR if Cornelia didn't knight him again. Him offering Lelouch was once again a non-violent solution to gaining power.
>>
>>138822149
>Rewatch Stage 17 retard,
Calm you fucking tits, Nancy.

I watched the show 10 years ago.
>>
>>138822145
>he didn't make things better for them.
We don't know that because Lelouch fucked up the Special Zone ceremony so Japs didn't want anything to do with him after that when he tried again.
>>138822146
>And to say that Lelouche ruined everything is really missing the point.
The problem is we never saw the fruition of it because it never had a change to grow but in R2 when Nunnally started it again she did see some improvement, it wasn't a do all solution to the oppression but it was fucking something and it took Lelouch using his powers to become Emperor to remove Britannia's hold on Japan anyways.
>>
>>138820552
Suzaku wouldve been assassinated or just outright killed if not framed,etc... if he continued his way
Not to mention that even if he reached the place he wanted to be it wouldve been in vain as the absolute top wouldve had the EoE world end ready at that point
>>
>>138821605
Are you autistic or something? What fucking difference does it make how many soldiers were going to shoot him? C.C. would shield Lelouch with her body all the same.
>>
>>138820552
Lelouch ruined /a/
>>
>>138822266
So Lelouch would still make it out alive by taking a spray of bullets because CC is wide enough to take them all? Okay. You're a fucking idiot,
>>
>>138820682
That's the point. If people knew, it wouldn't have worked.
>>
>>138822149
>Impying Charles cared who knighted him first
That doesn't matter since the way up to a KoR comes to the Emperor saying yes or no. Suzaku could've been knighted by all of Britannia's princes and if Charles didn't want him, he was out. He only got that spot because he turned Lelouch in and Charles liked what he saw in him.

I'm not saying this because I hate Suzaku, I actually like him a lot, but I can't deny that for most part he was a pawn for every powerful person above him that took advantage of his way of seeing things.
>>
>>138822592
Yeah because Charles is gonna want to speak to a commoner Eleven at any fucking moments because that's the kind of guy he is.
>but I can't deny that for most part he was a pawn for every powerful person above him that took advantage of his way of seeing things.
Yeah I too remember how Euphie, Lloyd and Cecile used him.
>>
>>138820552
I would have liked him a hell of a lot more if he weren't such a Mary Sue. He literally fucking dodges bullets after they are fired at him. No zig zag pattern. He literally sees the bullet as it's flying and is able to move out of the way.

When everyone else in the series is a normal human I expect him to be as well. He single handedly ruined the series with all of his bullshit.
>>
>>138822754
>Mary Sue.
Found the retard
>>
>>138820682
You know I'm pretty sure Todo and Kallen knew that it was keikaku when SuzakuZero arrived
>>
>>138822233
Again, you're missing the whole point.
Lelouch and Suzaku got fucking world peace together.
That's something neither of them could possibly ever hope to achieve by themselves.
Suzaku would be less without Lelouch, and vice-versa.
>>
>>138820682
Kallen, Tofoh, Kagura, Lloyd and Cecil knew
>>
>>138822939
>>138820682
Also Cornelia, Nina and the scientist duo.
>>
>>138822997
Wasn't saying that either wad better than the other just that Suzaku achieved just as much as Lelouch woth his method without eye magic powers.
>>
>>138823047
>Cornelia
Nothing implies she knew
>>
>>138820552
worst character in the show, I was consistently annoyed by everything he did

deontologists can go suck it
>>
>>138823056
>wad
*was
>>
File: 1804.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1804.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>138823091
I was under the impression that she understood when she immediately sent people out in pic related.
>>
>>138823203
Either she was staging a coop or didn't care, the show didn't hint thst she knew because how could she.
>>
>>138823056
Sure, but that doesn't address that Lelouch "ruined everything" at all.
In the end, even Lelouche's geass was absolutely necessary for Suzaku's end game.
>>
>>138823324
>thst
*that
>>
File: Tyä sopimus.png (907 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tyä sopimus.png
907 KB, 1280x720
>>138820682
>KIll millions
>fail to achieve anything
>Do the right thing
kek

>>138822463
It didnt work anyways. He blew the only chance humanity had at world peace. The next generation will only hear stories about lelouch and their children wont even remember him.

He will be in history books as a lunatic who reigned for a few years and got assassinated.

Cycle of violence will continue and wars will be waged as Lelouches unifying effect has diminished. He achieved nothing when he could have created a single government for the whole earth.

No wars,equality under leadership who truly wants the best for the world. All that was lost due to his short sightedness.

Lelouch fag try to deny this but honestly everyone who has read a history book knows that this post is true
>>
>>138822659
He only got to talk to Charles because he was bringing Zero with him... who turned out be his "lost" son Lelouch, who had a Geass. Well, how about that. Isn't that something that the Emperor would find worthy of his attention. Especially since it had to do with his Tang the world plan?

>Yeah I too remember how Euphie, Lloyd and Cecile used him.
Suzaku had the best scores in the simulation, but Lloyd didn't know about him until he went digging info of him after Suzaku came wounded to the camp where he was in. Any other way the higher ups wouldn't even allow for Suzaku's info to get to Lloyd because they didn't want a dirty Eleven piloting glourious brittanian high tech equipment. Cecile is just an assistant, and by herself holds no power, she's just a soldier. They became friends after, but it doesn't take away the fact that at the beggining he was a tool for Lloyd and his beloved invention.

Euphie, on the other hand, he met her at chance and luckily enough their ideals matched. Asides from falling in love with him, Suzaku became her moral support in a scene where everybody was pushing her to stay down, look pretty and let Cornelia and Schneizel play Commander and War.

Suzaku was just another type of case of being in the right place, at the right time. Lelouch and his actions placed him on the right spot to let him shine. The funny thing is that is was not on purpose.
>>
>>138823324
The same way Kallen did it, she put 2 and 2 together.
I thought the way she said "The demon Lelouch is dead, free the prisoners!" was a little overdramatic and didn't sound at all shocked, like she understood what was going on.
I wasn't as blatantly stated as Kallen, but it was hinted.
>>
>>138823725
Mice fanfiction
>>
>>138823911
>Mice
*Nice
>>
>>138823725
Doesn't make sense since everyone was armed and Viletta obviously didn't know it was a set up given her reaction.

Cornelia always sounds like that. It was obvious that they were planning an ambush saw Lelouch assassination and took the opportunity but tgat point in the story she had truly believed that Lelouch became a tyrant and didn't care anymore.

Kallen putting two and two together makes sense because she knows how Suzaku moves same with Todoh and Kaguya.
>>
>>138823911
>I can't read between the lines.
>>138824133
I'm not saying she knew it beforehand, but she also understood when Zero showed up.
It always striked me as odd how she came out with such a perfect timing to lead the takeover.
It is perfectly possible given that she knew Suzaku very well, and that would explain his involvement with Lelouch.
Also mind that she's not your average joe, she's exceptional even among royality, so I'd give her the credit to pick it up on her own.
>>
File: 1457590995067.jpg (57 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
1457590995067.jpg
57 KB, 600x704
>MUH FREEDOM
What is it with you Americunts and your obsession with FIGHT DA POWAH in fiction? I give props to Okouchi for making the BK and the Elevens as stupid and unlikable as possible which is why the Britannians were better written and as a result more popular.
>>
>>138825361
>Jeremiah has orange stickers
>>
>>138825361
>Kallen less popular than Rolo
Kek
>>
Akito ending was meh as fuck
>>
>>138820682
>except for Suzaku, Nunnally, Jeremiah, Anya, Sayoko, Lloyd, Cecile, Kallen, Tohdo and Nina

ftfy
And honestly fuck it. Look at the likes of people who got away alive. Look at Ohgi and Villeta. They don't even deserve to know of this.
>>
>>138825361
>Charles at 2 votes
This should be a crime.
>>
>>138826445
Yeah, it was disappointing.

Where's my Suzaku murdering Europeans as the White Death.
>>
>>138826615
Not until R2
>>
>>138820552
What make you think he did anything right, he freaking betray his country. His idea are stupid, if lelouch didn't start shit up would he even get the chance to be promoted up? No, he would be a lowly eleven slave soldier with stupid ideology that believe he can by change the world in a ruling fascism party. That's like a jew joining the nazi army hoping to somehow get promoted up and change it somehow. He was retarded.
>>
>>138827206
And what happened to Lelouch? His actions and policies ended up so ruthless that his own associates betrayed him to the enemy.

It's like some reviewer once said, the idea behind Code Geass is that neither Lelouch nor Suzaku's ideals were good by themselves. It was Lelouch's pragmatism tempered by Suzaku's non-violence that was the true answer. The true meaning behind "If Lelouch and Suzaku work together, there's nothing they can't do".
>>
>>138827376
Dude, op ask if he was doing the right thing and he clearly wasn't cause he was stupid in thinking he could change bk from within. When he learn about lelouch plan and shit, he should have agree to help him then but no, my way is better than your. Also I am not saying lelouch way was better but is sure as heck better than this retard thinking he could change bk like seriously if without lelouch doing all that, what do you thin will happen to this retard? Do you actually think his plan will work? No he would just end up as a eleven slave boy that goes around fighting his own countrymen hoping a miracle will happen and die of regret.
>>
>>138826523
>Ohgi and Villeta got a good ending
This still triggers me
>>
>>138827586
I'm not saying that Suzaku wasn't being a retard. He thought his way was the only correct path just like the rest of Code Geass' cast.
What I mean to say is that his ideal wasn't wrong. His means to achieve said ideal was the one which was stupid aka joining enemy army to rise among ranks.
>>
>>138827711
I still keep the group marriage pic.
I haven't forgotten.
>>
>>138820552
though I agreed with his ideals I thought he was a complete hypocrite and only obstructed said ideals from happening

until the end of the series that is
>>
>>138827711
After all these years, I still fucking hate Ohgi. Piece of shit.
>>
>>138827721
Yes and that's what I have been pointing out. The guy does nothing right, he was to stupid for his on good, I seriously hope no one in the real world is this stupid.
>>
File: Marianne and Bismarck.png (114 KB, 344x271) Image search: [Google]
Marianne and Bismarck.png
114 KB, 344x271
Did they fuck?
>>
i'm glad he ended up becoming the thing he hated the most.
>>
>>138828217
nah he was just a beta orbiter
>>
>>138828228
the joke is that he was always the thing he hated the most

>fucked with Lelouch because of Britannian imperialism
>killed father, thus allowing Britannia to take over
>Joins Britannia to create peace between Britannians and elevens
>fight for princess who wants equality and peace
>in an attempt to avenge said princess reverses everything that she worked for
>values friendship with Lelouch
>quickly turns on him and wants to hunt him down
>then ends up becoming his lapdog, betraying Britannia and forcing Lelouch's will on everyone
>>
File: 1405621907852.jpg (92 KB, 1088x720) Image search: [Google]
1405621907852.jpg
92 KB, 1088x720
>>138827206
>he freaking betray his country.
His country would have wound up being extinct otherwise if he didn't do anything and his country wind up in their situation by themselves. Code Geass was the very definition of anti-nationalism if you're still hang up on MUH NIPPON bullshit than you pretty much missed the point.

>His idea are stupid, if lelouch didn't start shit up would he even get the chance to be promoted up? No, he would be a lowly eleven slave soldier with stupid ideology that believe he can by change the world in a ruling fascism party.
Him meeting up with Lloyd, who was keeping tabs on him before the Area 11 cleanup, and Euphie had nothing to do with Lelouch, they were the reason why he got promoted and they did it because they liked him as oppose to Lelouch who randomly found a girl to give him his geass he would have been dead during the cleanup or still playing hookey with Rivalz.

>>138827586
>he clearly wasn't cause he was stupid in thinking he could change bk from within.
But he did. He became the first Japanese Knight in the Britannian Army and his influence scared Diethard enough to order him to be assasinated, we never got to see the fruition of his goal because Lelouch fucked it up.

He didn't want to join up with the BK because he didn't agree with their methods and saw first hand what happens when you take action with your own hand and didn't want something to happen again, he also had a martyr complex and just wanted to die to make amends so he was never seriously going to join him at that moment.

>>138828228
But that's what he wanted. Okouchi just completed trolled retards like you by making everyone but Lelouch and Suzaku look bad in the end because they're the only ones that got what they wanted and accomplished shit while everyone is just enjoying the fruits of their labor, its like laughing at Orange becoming an orange farmer.
>>
>>138828524
lmao what a nerd
>>
File: 640px-Ayano_Kosaka.png (247 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640px-Ayano_Kosaka.png
247 KB, 640x360
I like Akito the Exiled more than Code Geass.
>>
>>138828524
So you are saying if lelouch didn't start anything up, somehow magically this retard would just get promote later? Ok good luck with that argument. That like arguing a Jew could somehow make it in a nazi army.
>>
>>138828948
>So you are saying if lelouch didn't start anything up, somehow magically this retard would just get promote later?
So where did Lloyd get information from Suzaku? Where did Euphie find Suzaku? You're fucking done m8.
>>
>>138828948
https://rafzen.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/jewish-senior-officers-in-hitlers-army-erhard-milch-wilhelm-keitel-walther-von-brauchitsch-erich-raeder-and-maximilian-von-weichs/
>>
>>138828948
He pretty much stated that Suzaku'success had nothing to do with Lelouch's actions, in fact everything Lelouch did wind up making thing worse for all parties involved rather than help. Did you even watch this show or are you going to continue arguing with a strawman because the show says you're wrong and fucking stupid?
>>
>>138829012
You are dumb, euphia wouldn't even become the governor of japan if lelouch didn't kill his brother, euphia was his path to the rise and lelouch cause this, if no lelouch then this retard would still be a foot soldier, use you brain will ya.
>>
>>138829041
Top fucking kek. This is why you don't watch Code Geass
>>
>>138829118
>euphia wouldn't even become the governor of japan if lelouch didn't kill his brother
Hey, dumbfuck. Cornelia took Clovis position after Lelouch killed him not Euphie
>>
>>138828859
SHINE
>>
>>138829118
And Lelouch would've never gotten his geass and would've probably died in the underground back in Episode 1. What's your point?

Neither of them would've gotten anywhere without the other. Stop arguing by keeping completely made-up situations as your base. That's retarded.

Both of them were right and wrong. It's simply a matter of who you like more.
>>
File: 75985667853654.jpg (168 KB, 1008x403) Image search: [Google]
75985667853654.jpg
168 KB, 1008x403
>>138822303
Lelouch just wanted you to think that he ruined /a/ but really he sacrificed himself to save /a/
Checkmate Suzakufags
>>
>>138829194
Doesn't matter euphia or Cornelia wouldn't even be governor of japan if what his name didn't get kill so your point is still stupid and euphia was vice governor now that think about it still doesn't prove you are not dumb.
>>
File: 1457938675771.png (143 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457938675771.png
143 KB, 800x1000
>>138829307
>>
>>138829118
>euphia wouldn't even become the governor of japan if lelouch didn't kill his brother,
Except Euphie giving Suzaku his Knight status had nothing to do with her being Governor it was because SHE WAS THE IMPERIAL PRINCESS.

>euphia was his path to the rise and lelouch cause this
Wrong. You know why Suzaku became a Knight? Because Euphie liked him not because of Lelouch. You're pretty much hanging Lelouch's significance on a thread to show that anyone could have killed Clovis and the same shit would have happened.
>>
>>138820552
I thought he was an annoying faggot and ruined the show
>>
>>138829264
When did I said lelouch was right? I pointing out how wrong Suzuka and a retard he was, where did you get that I was arguing lelouch was right. I believe lelouch path was more possible than this retard though.
>>
was clovis a bad guy
>>
>>138823056
>suzaku achieved much without lelouch's interference
Suzakufag delusion at its best.
>>
>>138829433
>I believe lelouch path was more possible than this retard though.
Yeah all you need is a magic eye power
>>
>>138829478
>Lelouch was the one to tell Lloyd about Suzaku's piloting skill
>Lelouch was the one to tell Euphie about Suzaku
Here's your (you) Lelouchfag
>>
>>138829359
Uhh would Clovis even die without lelouch? Would euphia even goes to japan at that point where Suzuka was wondering around and run into her? Answer is no, someone have to trigger the event of Clovis dying first for it to happen dumbass, so unless you weren't watching to show, you would know that the japan terrorist haven't even a tiny bit of chane to make it happen an Suzuka would still be a foot soldier smart ass.
>>
>>138829448
not really he was just incompetent
>>
>>138829478
>>138829554
>Suzakufag
>Lelouchfag
You need both the cream and the coffee you fucking tards.
>>
>>138829502
Thinking one path is better than the other doesn't mean that it's right dumbass, that like saying if someone saying garbling smell better than poop he meant garbage smell good, god use your brain retard.
>>
>>138829448
He had good intentions but they were distorted. IIRC he wanted to be in charge of Area 11 to save Nunally and Lelouch.
>>
File: lostmysoulinPE.jpg (54 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
lostmysoulinPE.jpg
54 KB, 896x349
>mfw Charles was the good guy the whole time
>>
>>138829448
Clovis was, in all honestly, the best chance any of the Areas had for a better chance at living a dignified life.

Not saying that he was a righteous hero. Given the choice between losing his name and a bunch of Elevens, he'll definitely throw away those Elevens without a single thought but hey, at least it was a choice for him. The other Britannian members don't even consider them half as worth shit.
For all his faults, he was at the very least not unnecessarily against the idea of different peoples and ideas beyond what his surname required him to be.
>>
>>138829581
>Uhh would Clovis even die without lelouch?
That's a stupid ass question, guy was incompetent above all else and fell apart when the power went of, you're gonna have to make a better point if you're going to argue that only Lelouch could kill someone like Clovis.

>Would euphia even goes to japan at that point where Suzuka was wondering around and run into her?

Considering just fell out of the fucking sky trying to get away from her bodyguards very likely and she initially came to see her siste, eventually all the royal family came to Area 11 with business outside of Clovis so really not much of an argument.

You lose again
>>
>>138829554
Not a Lelouchfag by any measure. Just think you're delusional as hell.
>>138829643
I didn't imply one was better than the other - just Suzaku wouldn't have achieved shit if not for the series of events Lelouch triggered. And at the end of the day Lelouch needed Suzaku to reach his end goal with how shit ended up going down.

Coffee is better black though.
>>
>>138829664
>Thinking one path is better than the other doesn't mean that it's right dumbass
I think your brain just broke.
>>
Suzaku is hypocritical, cowardly, and utterly self-centered. Of course hardly anybody likes him compared to Lelouch.
>>
>>138829835
Who in the japan terrorist even have the chance of killing Clovis at that point? Ougi?Were you even watching the show

Also euphia only came cause her sister took over control of japan so if Clovis haven't die, why would she even be there?
Seriously if you can't use your brain then don't try to argue, oh next you are going to tell me sooner or later she will visit to have a tea party and some how run into Suzuka and just decide to have this foot soldie who have no skill that people know of be her body guard some how sooner or later he would just magically keep getting promoted in the military. Uhh yeah reasoning of a retard.
>>
File: kallen.jpg (577 KB, 1379x1977) Image search: [Google]
kallen.jpg
577 KB, 1379x1977
CG thread??

posting best girl
>>
>>138829868
So you were giving two bad choice and you think one path is better than the other, this mean that it's right? What grade did you graduate from school?
>>
>>138829853
>Not a Lelouchfag by any measure
You're not fooling nobody
>>138830042
>Who in the japan terrorist even have the chance of killing Clovis at that point? Ougi?Were you even watching the show
Pretty much anyone could have killed him. You're pretty much grasping hard at this point.

>Also euphia only came cause her sister took over control of japan so if Clovis haven't die, why would she even be there?
Wrong again dumbass. She had set sights on Japan from the beginning but had to make post haste after Clovis died in short SHE WOULD HAVE WENT THERE REGARDLESS IF CLOVIS LIVED OR DIED.

Man first you got BTFO iver your stupud jew analogy then you got BTFO by the show itself. You are truly pathetic Lelouchfag.

>>138830148
You're saying that the path that involves getting a magic eye is feasible, that alone makes you stupid also>>138829041
>>
>>138830025
>hypocritical, cowardly, and utterly self-centered
Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>138829801
>ALL DIS FANFICTION
>>
time to rewatch CG
>>
>>138830025
>hypocritical, cowardly, and utterly self-centered

Lelouch?
>>
>>138830376
He appeared for like 1 episode. Shut up.

Also he was the one who introduced the Honorary Britannian system which is honestly revolutionary considering the average Britannian reaction to any of the subhuman numbers.
>>
>>138829581
His incompetence aside, while I'm not sure he would have otherwise necessarily died, it probably would have been a matter of time before V.V. (and Rolo) came for him since he was fucking around with C.C. and that Code R Project
>>
>>138831006
Oh yeah he was involved with that. Man did the show sweep that under the rug fast.
>>
>>138827711
>>138828131
I will never stop hating that fucking jew
>>
>>138826445
It was a rather typical ending, but then again I would have been made if they tried to kill off the protagonist just to copy the original show.

>>138826615
That was never going to be the case, since throwing Suzaku into the battlefield would have Europe falling too early. They were still active during the start of R2.
>>
>>138826390
>implying fujoshi wouldn't like Rolo more than Kallen
>>
>>138831101
They probably felt it was too much unnecessary continuity for people who hadn't seen the first season after the time slot change happened.
>>
>empire of britannia
>they don't own britain, just the americas
>>
>>138833853
It would be ironic if you're American and you're talking about ancestral lands.
>>
>>138822592
>I'm not saying this because I hate Suzaku, I actually like him a lot, but I can't deny that for most part he was a pawn for every powerful person above him that took advantage of his way of seeing things.

The point is that he was still working his way up, and in fact taking Brittannia over from the inside is exactly what he and Lelouch did in the end. What he was wrong about was his moralistic unwillingness to place ends above means, but Lelouch was guilty of that too on different moral standards (no problems killing people but wouldn't use Geass to enslave them completely forever).
>>
>>138833853
Yeah that was really odd, you'd think the capital of their empire would be in Britain, not California.
>>
>>138833853
Because in the altered history, Napoleon steamrolled Europe and America lost the war of independence, allowing the British Empire to flee to the colonies and take over North America.
>>
>>138834286
Fuck I need to watch the other stuff outside of R1 and R2 when I get the chance
>>
>>138834211
It's similar to when the Portuguese crown had to temporarily flee to Brazil during the Napoleonic period in real life, except made permanent.
>>
>>138834554
What I don't understand is how Pendragon, the Imperial capital, happens to be situated ambiguously over the border between America and Mexico on the West Coast whereas realistically speaking, the capital should've been on the East Coast right after the royals fled the British Isles.
>>
>>138835198
There's all sorts of potential fictional explanations one could come up with, such as increased economic importance of the western coast plus royal priviledge leading to a transfer of the capital.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.