[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why cant she open her eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
why cant she open her eyes
>>
She has none
>>
>>138818910
that happens to girls when the receive too many facials
>>
She has all-seeing eyes of the gods that overheat or get damaged if she uses their power for too long.
>>
>>138818985
Why is she always mad
>>
She is japanese.
>>
>>138818910
Agent Orange. She participated in the Vietnam War after all.
>>
>>138818910
She's afraid to open them because the war scarred her, afraid she might still see the horrors in her past. It only makes sense, as she is Renge-dono's sister.
>>
>>138819090
Her hair is Harlow gold
Her lips are sweet surprise
Her hands are never cold
She got Bukkake eyes
She'll turn the music on you
You won't have to think twice
She's pure as New York snow
She got Bukkake eyes
And she'll tease you, she'll unease you
All the better just to please you
She's precocious, and she knows just
What it takes to make a pro blush
She got Greta Garbo's standoff sighs, she's got Bukkake eyes
>>
File: neenee.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
neenee.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
>>138818910
What do you mean?
>>
Because she is just a sheep.
>>
>>138818910
She's gonna do something badass. Characters like this always do.
>>
>>138819253
I've seen everything now. This is the logical conclusion to the universe and life itself.
>>
>>138819253
delet
>>
>>138818910

Something terrible would unfold upon the world. She lacks any MAGICKU AITEMU to keep her power in check.
>>
Does she use rock type Pokemon?
>>
>>138818910
rice fileds motherfucker :D
>>
>>138819385
Go away cat eyed woman
>>
Why did she miss puberty?
>>
>>138819734
To appease my dick
>>
>>138819145
She's too young to have seen much so almost everything she sees is a new experience of disappointment. I'd be mad all the time too
>>
>>138818910
The future is too bright
>>
File: Working!! Yachiyo.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Working!! Yachiyo.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Japanese girls have a direct connection between their eyelids and their hymens. Once they lose their virginity, they struggle to keep their eyes open. It's similar to Amish men and their beards, it is an outward symbol of their status.
>>
File: fixd.jpg (125 KB, 795x720) Image search: [Google]
fixd.jpg
125 KB, 795x720
>>138819734
>>
File: Chizuru.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chizuru.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
It would be too scary.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.