[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ sings Re:Re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: reres-sing-rere.png (295 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reres-sing-rere.png
295 KB, 1280x720
Re:Re by Asian Kung-fu Generation from (yep) Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

I wasn't planning doing another thread after Episode 11 dropped the bomb, but someone from the last thread actually sent in a submission today and I'd hate for it to go to waste so ehh who gives a fuck

Rules are the same as last thread, though I'm pushing back the deadline from ep 12's release date (24th) to April 1st so that gives anyone plenty of time to do theirs. The show ending might be rushed but that doesn't really mean that this has to be

You can find tv-size lyrics here as well as the the show's version of Re:Re to sing along to: http://pastebin.com/Bw57KsqJ

Email me your recordings at [email protected] and have fun!

also no I'm not /a/ sings hare hare anon have mercy
>>
I don't think this one will be as popular OP.
>>
No.
>>
Please reconsider. I actually like this song. I don't want you to defile it like that anon who did the Haruhi one
>>
>>138808378
I don't really know if it will be either, but might as well go all out since kinda feel bad for the one person who did submit

In hindsight doing this would have been a much better idea when the show first started/before ntr but OOPS
>>
>>138808782
If you want to make an /a/ sings I think it would be better to do it in the next season.
>>
>>138808923
If this doesn't fall through, yeah, but might as well give one last shot for the current season

>>138808739
Ideally I'll be able to do the song justice while also doing the autism and ntr-tears justice. If it just turns out meh though (see: somewhere else on the catalog) then don't worry, it won't make its disfigured debut
>>
rere is shit
haruka kanata is the best
>>
>Boku Dake

JUST
>>
>>138810400
I like them both.
>>
Gonna head off for the night, guess I'll drop a short clip of what there is currently (not much).
Pretty hard to make it sound good with only two voices so more additions would be greatly appreciated!

puu sh/nLTXx/a32d8b01b0 mp3 (you can almost hear the crickets)
>>
>>138814857
I feel like the passion is really missing from this.
>>
>>138808466
>>138812344
>>138810400
>>138809222
>>138814355
dubs thread
>>
>>138815085
A whole lot else is kinda missing from this too, mainly the voices, which I can only hope come around, two people can't really carry an /a/ sings alone. I think I can mostly attribute this to bad timing on my part though.
>>
>>138815316
Yeah, which is a bummer since I love this song. I'll try to get something in soon.
>>
There was absolutely no hype surrounding the OP why the fuck should there be an /a/ sings about this?
>>
I'm with OP on this. Always did like this song more than the ED, and since its sung by a male band it'll be a better fit for the predominantly me user base /a/.
>>
Why does the full version of the song have 1 minute 40 seconds of intro?
>>
>>138816502
For the single release of it? The original that came out on Sol-Fa doesn't have that long of an opening.
>>
Yooooooooo I was born for this. Sunday project acquired.
>>
>>138810400
>implying Maigo Inu to Ame no Beat isn't the best
All 3 are good though
>>
>>138808342
More like Cuck:Cuck, am i rite?
>>
>>138817478
This is the truth (if we're only talking OPs here).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.