[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fav anime fighter trope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ikkaku.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ikkaku.gif
1 MB, 400x300
I'll start

>Doesn't carry sword tied to his waist, instead carries it in his hand because once he draws it he uses both sword and scabbard to fight
>>
What would a scabbard weigh if you reinforce it sufficiently so it won't break during combat?
Would you be comfortable carrying that plus your sword around at all times?

Wouldn't it be easier to just carry two swords at your belt?
>>
>>138806967
You wouldn't need to reinforce it really, most scabbards are made of pretty hard wood which would be able to take like maybe 4-5 hits before breaking and needing a new one.
>>
>>138806967
>What would a scabbard weigh if you reinforce it sufficiently so it won't break during combat?
Are you stupid? is this thread shit? is OP a fag?
>>
>>138806967
First, swords are not men't to be smacked into eachother. So using a scabbard would be a good idea if it could absorb the hits like wood. Two sharp blades hitting is going to cause the swords to slide past eachother, and someone will lose a hand.
>>
>>138807168
>First, swords are not men't to be smacked into eachother.
That's true and irrelevant when your opponent is not using a sword.
>So using a scabbard would be a good idea if it could absorb the hits like wood.
Wood is not very good at that.
>Two sharp blades hitting is going to cause the swords to slide past eachother, and someone will lose a hand.
No, because that's what the guards are for.
>>
NANI! Did he use me like a stepping stone/springboard
>>
>>138806745
>UNREGISTERED
>>
>>138807377
That was the best picture I could get where you see him mid-fight
>>
>characters fight
>just fight
>no talking no explaining bullshit
>>
>>138807812
Learn to WEBM nerd.
>>
File: vergil-dmc3-2.jpg (120 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
vergil-dmc3-2.jpg
120 KB, 800x1100
>>138806745
not anime, but this guy did iaijutsu the best

judgement cut/dimension slash literally the most OG move in any game
>>
>>138807168
> Two sharp blades hitting is going to cause the swords to slide past eachother, and someone will lose a hand.
Well it depends if you do a hard block (which you're not supposed to do because it'll severely fuck up your sword and cause it to break if you do it enough) the edges will just bite into each other and kind if "stick" for lack of a better word. However if you get the edge alignment right it'll do what you said if for some reason the sword doesn't have a gaurd.
>>
>>138811917
Vergil is best girl.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.