[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts on it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Tenkuushinpan.jpg (94 KB, 316x450) Image search: [Google]
Tenkuushinpan.jpg
94 KB, 316x450
Your thoughts on it?
>>
Horrible writing
>>
>>138717912
How come? I enjoyed it
>>
>>138717941

That's fine. It's still very badly written.
>>
>>138717844
I'm enjoying it despite the amateur writing and ridiculously fast pace. Seriously, the dude does not understand how to build tension or draw out an idea. But it is kind of refreshing compared to shonenshit like Bleach and One Piece which take 10 chapters to make one point.
Also Sniper Mask's fights are cool
>>
>>138718158
Sniper mask is fucking awesome, and I enjoyed it because it was kinda fast paced. Honestly I think that its not that badly written
>>
>>138717844
Originalu
>>
File: Tenkuu Shinpan.jpg (288 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tenkuu Shinpan.jpg
288 KB, 800x1200
I like it a lot desu, fast paced and fairly original idea.

I can't tell if MC is a brocon or /u/ though.
>>
File: 2a.jpg (145 KB, 728x1092) Image search: [Google]
2a.jpg
145 KB, 728x1092
>>138717844
it's crap, but I still read it.
I liked the heroine back before she developed a personality, the plucky can-do attitude she picked up's sort of annoying, and maybe a bit at odds with the sort of survival/thriller genre the manga seems to belong to. Yuri's improving prowess, and especially her super powers really sort of neutralise any sense of danger.
>>
I also think this would make for a great adaptation. It's edgy enough for the normalfags to catch on so maybe it'd get popular.
>>
>>138718457
Agreed, if a studio got hold of it and ironed out some of the kinks in the writing it would really appeal to the Sword Art On Titan kiddies.
>>
>>138718786
Not sure if thats a good thing though.
>>
>>138720380
Still, an edgy anime is better than no anime. I want to see Sniper Mask fighting Axe Mask animated.
>>
>>138717844
It's pretty entertaining and I like the art. I don't ask for much more from a weekly action series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.