[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: katekyo-hitman-reborn-470149.jpg (153 KB, 1200x876) Image search: [Google]
katekyo-hitman-reborn-470149.jpg
153 KB, 1200x876
Feeling nostalgic, which Hitman would you Reborn with /a/?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 463x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 463x640
>>138697006
Yamamoto is prime husbando material honestly. Also free sushi
>>
>>138697006
This series only reminds me of my dark days when I was a shitty kid with shitty taste and thought Hibari was best boy.
>>
>>138697805
Fucking this.
>>
>>138697805
>>138697823
I always wondered why people liked that literally autistic manchild so much when there are so many other picks to choose from.
>>
The guy with the toad hat.
>>
>>138698782
Fran? He's a nice kid
>>
>>138697006
Kamikorosu!
>>
Hayato. JUDAIME
>>
>>138697054
This.
>>
>>138697006
Gokudera is best boy.
>>
>>138697006
Gokudera since we share birthdays
>>
NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED
TSUNA CONTINUED TO BE A FUCKING BITCH.
CHROME A CUTE THOUGH
>>
>>138702738
I am curious.
Why is Shinji praised as so realistic and well written, yet Tsuna is called a bitch?
>>
>>138703212

Beta characters are ok and it was interesting for a battle shounen to have a MC like that.

The problem was that Tsuna had 400 chapters to grow from being a beta but didn't improve or regress (like Shinji) one bit; he's exactly the same in the end as in the start. Also the tsunabowl didn't have a winner despite Tsuna having almost a harem and a designated crush.

Plus he didnt't masturbate on anyone.
>>
>>138702602
>>138702672
I haven't watched this in years but I remember that fucking "juudaime" more vividly than anything else about reborn.
>>
>>138703212
shinji was written to have trauma.
>>
>>138703212
Really?

Shinji is a coward, a loser and fucked everything up. He never did a single thing right, he is a failure to the beggining and end.

Now, Tsuna in the other hand, was the hero and saved the day multiple times, he accomplished a lot of feats and victories, after everything he went through, he should have matured, he should have changed a little bit, but he didn't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.